Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopTop

I've never commented before but I've read and agreed with a lot of the comments. I'm lost for words with this whole kitchen thing. She's really strung people along with it and hyped her followers up with this cost effective easy way of transforming a kitchen. BUT it's all just been a sneaky promotion for a company. She couldn't even buy the paint herself. I'm sick to death of these infuencers telling me what I should do to have a life like theirs when everything about their life is a marketing campaign and all given to them. Morals of a greedy money grabbing conman dressed up as a little housewife preying on cash poor mums. What the hell sort of society are we living in?

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I was just solo parenting for the last 10 minutes as my other half was in the shower.....that was a tough 10 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ChilliDog

Please please please don’t shit all over camping Meldrums!!! It’s my hobby/passion and our family holiday (which we work very hard for). Nothing is sacred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe repetitive for oldies but for any lurkers or newbies - HERE IS YOUR THREADLY REASON WHY WE ARE ALL HERE:

🐍 We do not support racist remarked being purposefully left in vlogs
🐍There has still not been a proper genuine apology for this
🐍Mrs M is a pure liar on so many issues: DisneyLand Paris saga, Neilson holidays etc etc
🐍 Used a “cancer scare” to promote Next
🐍Doesn’t label her ads correctly and is misleading to her following
🐍 Blocks and deletes valid comments
🐍Blocked and deleted comment (non trolling) from a same sex father
🐍Faked her 90 day gym transformation using a 6 month old plus photo
🐍 Begs for absolutely every part of her champagne on a lemonade budget lifestyle

I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads!
Just a reminder that we aren’t trolls, but disgruntled former consumers who feel wrongly done by not being able to express our genuine feeling or feedback.

Not trolls. Just against racism and false selling/advertising and general uppity shady ness 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 55

HumanPerson

When no companies will gift them a free holiday and they are too tight to pay for their own. Love her her bio describes her as an adventure seeker - aye, when people are paying for those adventures! Too tight to pay for her own trips! A fun summer in store for fiyah, florenco and coco pops - cleaning radiators.
I think ‘adventure seeker’ is a typo. Shouldn’t it be ‘attention seeker’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ken Adams

My heart broke for poppy when she told her off for bumping her head. She’s 2 she doesn’t need telling off for bumping her head have some compassion you fool. She doesn’t deserve one bit of those girls!
She literally told Poppy to not get angry at her when she was crying as she bumped her head. She wasn't angry, she was upset.
Hasn't she recently done a video about helping children with feelings and emotions? More proof that mummy floggers are not qualified to give advice on half the shit they do

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Her kitchen made her miserable! Wow, just wow!! First world problems right there!! You utterly spoiled out of touch twat ( I know Rebby loves calling us that) does she realise that sitting in her £600k house moaning because her perfect working ( dated yes but still good quality) kitchen makes her sad! Goes to a food bank, sees how people struggling to eat, yet still bleats on about this?? HOW can anyone like her? Serious question to anyone who watches her/supports her and is in here browsing, please, how can you not question this?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Catwoman

VIP Member
Who is this aimed at?
Hi guys,
I actually don't EVER reply to messages, never have really. Summer holidays or not, I don't like any of you and I can never be arsed with anything that takes an effort, consideration of others or honesty. You're all just here for me to mislead, lie to, rip off, delete and block. I will however continue to peddle my offspring, particularly the youngest.
So off you go now fuckity fuck.
Rebeggar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Shad0w

Can't even buy a tin of paint themselves!! Greedy good for nothing manky Meldrums 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@mrsOohPreloved

One slightly stained, much loved jumper,
Starbucks coffee stains (affiliate link for Starbucks coffee pods)
Hanger from Next not included (affiliate link)
Wardrobe from the Range (affiliate link)
Wardrobe Painted with farrow and ball (affiliate link)

Sending to a new home for £10 (plus postage £5.56)

This Jumper is beautiful however it does NOT cure depression like jules.
Jules affiliate link in bio for brand new, depression curing jumpers.

60B2B6B7-91D5-4C0F-A318-13A1AAFB5E22.jpeg

All links allow me to earn a few pennies to spend on my gym wear.
Sweaty-ass-Brenda affiliate link above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What the chuff is she talking about this morning?!

“It’s nice to have support to call on when I need to go out of the house without kids”

Are you having a fucking laugh?

YOU HAVE HARDLY PARENTED YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!

She’s out of her fucking mind.

She’s lived the life of luxury for the past few years, doing whatever she wanted, anytime she wanted, with complete disregard for her kids - who were looked after by Lee or palmed off on mother in law/kids club. She’s had to actually be responsible for them for the last few days and she’s acting like she deserves a medal.

She’s an insufferable, stupid, vain, self obsessed idiot. I’ve never known anything like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So the ' I use the affected links so I can give my poor, wee girls a few treats over the summer' actually means so I can afford a babysitter so I don't have the inconvenience of having my ramming sessions and self care 'me' time disturbed by those pesky kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Redbreast

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter about the weather.....I hold a tan forever......so so tiny, keeping my tan......solo parenting is my jam 👍🙄

What. A. Cocunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39