Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the last comment to read"what's the filter you use to make the grass a lovely shade of blue"? Can't be arsed to actually check what the arselicker said! I'm thinking her solo parenting quip is upsetting real solo parents who do a fab job not mum's who would rather be in the gym or getting their kids to clean radiators cus they're bored! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh She is snarky today 🤣 pressure of being a solo parenting not actually solo parenting, full time mum that wasn’t somehow previously a full time mum perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t matter about the weather.....I hold a tan forever......so so tiny, keeping my tan......solo parenting is my jam 👍🙄

What. A. Cocunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Doesn’t matter about the weather.....I hold a tan forever......so so tiny, keeping my tan......solo parenting is my jam 👍🙄

What. A. Cocunt.
She holds a tan forever guys

Aye, so would I if I was at the sunbeds every week and slapping on the ronseal every night!

God she’s full of tit isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Thetig I'm sorry for your loss. I hate the phrase "solo parenting" for exactly this reason!!

I'm sure the grass at that park wasn't blue this morning 🤔🤔 I smell a filter in use again

Reactions: 20
Eeh..... have I got sunstroke but did I not see a story where Shady put Nutella on an ice cream cone and ate it in front of her children?

Someone tell me I’m wrong.....?
I think this is her idea of a joke ... you know so she doesn't wear the naughty ramming vest at the gym ..

Reactions: 9
Eeh..... have I got sunstroke but did I not see a story where Shady put Nutella on an ice cream cone and ate it in front of her children?

Someone tell me I’m wrong.....?
I think this is Rebecca trying to be funny, like “ohhh shhhh no, wasn’t me eating an ice cream!”

She’s a right joker that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this is her idea of a joke ... you know so she doesn't wear the naughty ramming vest at the gym ..
Oh duh! My bad - I'm wrong and Edgy is right! Makes a flippin' change!
I should have known of course, coz that woman is total jokes!

I think this is Rebecca trying to be funny, like “ohhh shhhh no, wasn’t me eating an ice cream!”

She’s a right joker that one.
My bad- actually I didn't see the emojis coz of the tears streaming down my face at her funny, funny joke!

Silly cow!

Reactions: 5
Your married Reb and your husband was at work so no it’s just called parenting.... 🙄

Reactions: 20
Your married Reb and your husband was at work so no it’s just called parenting.... 🙄
Exactly

Mind you it’s no wonder it’s a foreign concept to her - she’s not exactly been a hands on mum the last few years.

Can’t wait to see how she gets on in a couple of weeks when Lee’s away.....! Should be interesting.

Reactions: 15
She is so bleeping angry in those stories, the aggression in her!!! She is wrong to say solo parenting. I have my kids everyday when my husband is at work and not once do I say I’m solo parenting. It’s called motherhood!!

Also the difference in her skin colour in the pictures and stories so how heavily filtered it all is and she doesn’t have a bronzed tan at all. She’s all fake!!! Can’t stand the twit and her behaviour on social media she’s embarrassing. She really needs to look at herself!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually feel sad about the level of contempt with which she treats her followers.
Today it is single parents..........not long ago it was anyone who cares about animal welfare.
There will be sheep genuinely upset about this.

The sneer at the end of this attached video clip is total derision.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It shows how out of touch she has become with the girls, it’s actually a joke! She was not the full time earner going out the house everyday to an office, she was at home, yes she did her YT stuff and editing but c’mon, the vlogs prove she put very little effort into them!!! She has moved further away from parenting over the years and it will hit her hard when lee goes off shore, he’s a twit like her, but at least he is a hands on dad twit! She’s is a right grump isn’t she......truth hurts I guess!!! Still, got to put it on the gram so all the sheep. Can tell her she’s a fab solo mumsy and to ignore the haterz as they are ugly fat trolls without jobs! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s her attitude. The way she comes on and rants. Comes across very grumpy. Why can’t she just address it softly and politely like other people.
She is a ‘public figure’ she has to expect people look at it in different ways and she has to understand that.
she is just rubbing people up the wrong way and doesn’t get it. 🙄
It doesn’t matter anyway, she has damaged herself and her own brand already. Can’t ‘work’ in effect by doing ads because of her own doing. She is taking a relaxed approach now and slowly but surely damaging it more and more.

Reactions: 21
She wouldn’t bother with 99% of her followers outside of Instagram.
She wouldn’t even look the road they were on.

Reactions: 9
Some advice for Mrs Meldrum - Don’t like people’s opinions? Don’t do YouTube and invite opinions! Simples!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.