Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so tired during the day but can’t sleep at night? Sorry but to me that screams of just being bored with your life! She has no structure, discipline or focus.
She’s not tired, she’s just bone idle!

Reactions: 23
How has Mrs Meldrum and her husband managed to quit their jobs and buy a big house on only 20k-30k views??

Reactions: 8
Well.... Looking at family including gramps today in the mustang car... Mysteriously brought in for a family stay when never done before that I can remember ... Lots of family coffers support .. Lots of tattler inference discussions reading this same thought in the last couple of months!

Rue... Totally agree... She has no understanding of real life just being knackered/ tired... compared to utter exhaustion which is tiredness lack of sleep when working too.. In a real bleeping job!!! With 40 or more hours ( in and kids too) with performance targets to meet, work in evenings or like teaching marking/ lesson resources to make. Karma karma karma charmelion..as boy George would sing... GO get her rammed backside this summer!!😄

You stupid attention seeking woman, try putting your effing phone down, stop this vlogging tit since you can't make enough money from it since liftgate but then your ego just can't let you, despite your fake YouTube jam vids. put the bleeping phone down , all summer, then you will be a better sleep fulfilled adult. You are modelling such a bad thing job constantly filming your kids... Stop being a such a money grabbing liar, be a good role model for your kids... Don't teach them to bloody perform for a camera... Most importantly Grabs,,... It's all here on the world wide web... You kids will look back and read it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How has Mrs Meldrum and her husband managed to quit their jobs and buy a big house on only 20k-30k views??
Signed to channel mum and allows them to charge thousands per ad and do several a week. Well at least she was before the racism scandal. It's crazy as a normal person with those kinda views wouldn't even earn min wage.

Reactions: 9
No freebie hols for the Inghams either this year..........they've bought a caravan and are doing camping type trips.......maybe they could do a collab??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please please please don’t tit all over camping Meldrums!!! It’s my hobby/passion and our family holiday (which we work very hard for). Nothing is sacred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe repetitive for oldies but for any lurkers or newbies - HERE IS YOUR THREADLY REASON WHY WE ARE ALL HERE:

🐍 We do not support racist remarked being purposefully left in vlogs
🐍There has still not been a proper genuine apology for this
🐍Mrs M is a pure liar on so many issues: DisneyLand Paris saga, Neilson holidays etc etc
🐍 Used a “cancer scare” to promote Next
🐍Doesn’t label her ads correctly and is misleading to her following
🐍 Blocks and deletes valid comments
🐍Blocked and deleted comment (non trolling) from a same sex father
🐍Faked her 90 day gym transformation using a 6 month old plus photo
🐍 Begs for absolutely every part of her champagne on a lemonade budget lifestyle

I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads!
Just a reminder that we aren’t trolls, but disgruntled former consumers who feel wrongly done by not being able to express our genuine feeling or feedback.

Not trolls. Just against racism and false selling/advertising and general uppity shady ness 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone else notice she was sitting in passenger seat of car on her supposed solo visit to gym 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Lol grabbecca never had a job to quit 😂

Anyone else notice she was sitting in passenger seat of car on her supposed solo visit to gym 🤦‍♀️
It's something to do with the way u film on a phone, it shows backwards. Same reason her (so, so) many diamonds are always on her "right" hand in stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she speak to the chums from lift gate anymore? She always used to name Cath and Lyndsay, but now it’s always a mysterious ‘friend’
If they have any sense they will have asked not to be named or shown in any vlogs/stories etc. The meldrums have chosen this life and by monetising it have opened themselves up to scrutiny...their "chums" haven't.

Reactions: 10
If they have any sense they will have asked not to be named or shown in any vlogs/stories etc. The meldrums have chosen this life and by monetising it have opened themselves up to scrutiny...their "chums" haven't.
No, but the chums are more than happy to reap the benefits of it - free holidays, free weekends away at fancy hotels etc
The chums are cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure someone (known to the seller) mentioned previously that the original shed had been removed, so that would have been a new shed.
I don’t believe that, when looking at the photos online about the murder it shows the shed, the so say new one is identical 🤔even down the the roof!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
anyone else just want to scream in her face PUT THE PHONE DOWN!?!?

Her sheep have said they don’t like gym content but she still bangs on about it, links all her “workouts” and shows her “app stats” this all takes time. When at the same time she’s banging on about her chums coming over soon and she needs to hurry up. So how about reb you just put your bleeping phone down do your crappy little workout then get home ASAP to see your chums and your kids?!?🤦‍♀️ You’re such a narcissist I don’t understand how anyone can tolerate you in real life

And as for the “tiredness” and I put in quotes because I just believe you are bored not truly tired. How about you get some kind of routine where you actually leave the house for work instead of just a gym session, nails and coffee?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
anyone else just want to scream in her face PUT THE PHONE DOWN!?!?

Her sheep have said they don’t like gym content but she still bangs on about it, links all her “workouts” and shows her “app stats” this all takes time. When at the same time she’s banging on about her chums coming over soon and she needs to hurry up. So how about reb you just put your bleeping phone down do your crappy little workout then get home ASAP to see your chums and your kids?!?🤦‍♀️ You’re such a narcissist I don’t understand how anyone can tolerate you in real life

And as for the “tiredness” and I put in quotes because I just believe you are bored not truly tired. How about you get some kind of routine where you actually leave the house for work instead of just a gym session, nails and coffee?
She’s so self obsessed that she thinks people give a tit about her silly little “work outs” - it’s also a little brag about how so so tiny she is and how so so amazing she’s doing at the gym. Pass me the sick bucket.

Also, the gifted membership needs to be plugged - so she stays on the right side of good old uni chum Ben Kilner and and rich Daddy. Have to keep the rich locals on side!

Why can’t she duck off to the gym at night, when her kids are in bed and she’s got naff all else to
Do? Instead of pretending she just has to go first thing in the morning even though they are apparently hosting guests (at 9.30am on a Sunday, who the duck goes visiting at that hour of the day?!)

She’s just an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has been going to the gym for almost 7 months now, with numerous rammings on a Sunday. I’m sorry but there is no way she didn’t know the gym opens at 9am on a Sunday. Obviously a reason she just wanted out of the house this morning 30 minutes earlier *cough* to avoid the kids at breakfast time *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She had been going to the gym for almost 7 months now, with numerous ramming on a Sunday. I’m sorry but there is no way she didn’t know the gym opens at 9am on a Sunday. Obviously a reason she just wanted out of the house this morning 30 minutes easier *cough* to avoid the kids at breakfast time *cough*
Exactly.
She’s an “ambassador” for the Unit remember.
Doesn’t know what time it opens?
Pull the other one!

Reactions: 12
I think she has turned up before the place has opened before with the same ‘oh silly me’ expression.🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.