Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

i don't mind her gym stuff at all....i'm sporty myself and must bore everyone on my sm with my stuff....but i work in a very stressful environment and colleagues are literally dropping with poor mental health. getting out for a run has saved me time and time again, for me its a lifesaver.

she's gone from zero activity to this, shows it can be done, its a change of mindset and is healthy. so i can only commend her on this.....for once.

i aree,the calories part is a bit strange though
No fan of Reb and or bigging her up and or slaghing her off. What are you doing to help these poor individuals whom are literally dropping with their mental health?

Ineedahero

Yes it would be fine with ASA but not under CMA rules they would say it's an AD as she has technically been paid as a gift is payment look at the chart below

View attachment 28163
To be fair I still think gifted makes is clear it's a benefit in kind and they only say "for example" rather than you must label as advertising promotion..
But I can see what you're getting at 👍

WBlue

Blimey , I am actually shocked by the playgrounds not being secure, it’s not just about kids going missing, but I would be worried about who can easily walk in. I know it’s very very sad to think that way, I remember Dunblane and it was so horrific, when my daughter started school I had nightmares about something similar happening. I guess ultimately you can’t guard against everything, it just seems so normal where I live to see playgrounds very secure.
Our playground was and as I am aware still pretty open however following I remember as a child the doors all being changed it’s ecure and locked doors so the only access to the school during classroom hours was via reception with an intercom system. Whereas before all the doors were unlocked.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Has she deleted her gender reveal video for Poppy? I was trying to find it today after reading a comment on here a few days ago and I can’t find it!