Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXACTLY. I did my kitchen cabinets last summer. It was a lot of work with cabinets drying everywhere in my garage. I think they hired a spray painter.
This is a woman who documents EVERYTHING she would of definitely shown all the cabinets drying everywhere and the entire process had she done it herself

She has had a professional into to do and I can guarantee it’s been gifted maybe even by the company that gifted the paint 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Yes, I recall we also had the same inane bullshit from Lee once...🙄💤
Clearly desperate to get out of the house for some me time...Pats going away so get away as much as she can- rather sit in the car than be with the kids! Guests coming too but no Pat can sort the house out....😂

Reactions: 10
Sorry just catching up. Has ambassador asked the gym open early for her to have a private workout .
I guess the tents old tent gifted by halfords but maybe camping accessories and site will be free.
Its very unbelievable they did the kitchen themselves.
Maybe via vlogs we see a more close up finish as just taking off each door cleaning sugar soap sanding 2 coats primer and 2 coats paint take ages between drying time.
Wonder if they painted the inside of doors too.

Reactions: 4
When no companies will gift them a free holiday and they are too tight to pay for their own. Love her her bio describes her as an adventure seeker - aye, when people are paying for those adventures! Too tight to pay for her own trips! A fun summer in store for fiyah, florenco and coco pops - cleaning radiators.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When no companies will gift them a free holiday and they are too tight to pay for their own. Love her her bio describes her as an adventure seeker - aye, when people are paying for those adventures! Too tight to pay for her own trips! A fun summer in store for fiyah, florenco and coco pops - cleaning radiators.
I’ve got no idea why she claims to be an adventurer- when has she ever done anything remotely adventurous?!

Going on carbon copy holidays to Neilson resorts? Not adventurous.

Cleaning radiators?! Was that little gem of a rainy day activity featured in the literary masterpiece that is Mummy & Me?! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got no idea why she claims to be an adventurer- when has she ever done anything remotely adventurous?!

Going on carbon copy holidays to Neilson resorts? Not adventurous.

Cleaning radiators?! Was that little gem of a rainy day activity featured in the literary masterpiece that is Mummy & Me?! 🙈😂
That little gem was one of the exciting activities in her “I’m bored jar” - the saviour of the school holidays apparently. Instead of making them clean the radiators when they are bored, take them outdoors and do some of that adventure seeking that you are so good at.

Reactions: 10
Urgh im
Sorry but she absolutely loves herself.
Posting a boomerang video of herself today - apparently when she’s just woken up (aye,right) but making sure it’s a full body shot of her in a skimpy bra top and shorts - basically posing in her undies. 🙄💤

She must seriously rate herself.

I think she needs to sort her diet out - she looks far too thin - she’s got the body of a 10 year old. Nothing womanly or attractive about it.

Reactions: 20
I think ‘adventure seeker’ is a typo. Shouldn’t it be ‘attention seeker’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Urgh im
Posting a boomerang video of herself today - apparently when she’s just woken up (aye,right) but making sure it’s a full body shot of her in a skimpy bra top and shorts - basically posing in her undies. 🙄💤

I think she needs to sort her diet out - she looks far too thin - she’s got the body of a 10 year old. Nothing womanly or attractive about it.
She is pure butters
My man would hate me to be that slim
Don’t get me wrong I’m not fat I’m a size 12 and curvy
She looks ridiculous like a child!
Why would we want to aspire to that

Reactions: 6
I feel she is posting that underwear shot to wind us up. If not she is becoming a very brave ‘introvert’ 🤣🤣
She’s that pathetic that yes, probably posted for a reaction. What a looser. Put your wee girls body away you daft cow - no one cares about seeing your wee tic-tacs or your dodgy fake tan belly. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Just woken up and need to be at the gym in 10 minutes" *had plenty of time to post this pic tho 🙄 wonder how many tries it took to get it just right?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Urgh im

I think shes got a great figure (particularly after 3 children) I just don’t see the need for her to pose on insta in her underwear.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.