Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love it when Rebegga gets annoyed and has one of her Insta story rants! She shows her true colours (not tanned, we all know that's fake) but the red mist of anger that comes over her 😡 She can't bare it when the truth starts hitting her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I also watched the Vlog and thought her body wasn’t as toned for the amount of times she goes to the gym!! Her videos are bleeping boring too! Same old tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I looked through her Instagram last night and couldn’t believe I ever found her relatable! It must have just been that we were pregnant and due at the same time.

What hit me when looking back is how much having poppy was so obviously a business decision. It was all for engagement (which obviously worked as I found her) and whoever above said that she was just a prop from when she was a blue line was so correct. It’s heartbreaking!

If you compare hers to my non influencer Instagram of my journey with my little girl I know which life I’d pick and it’s not the free sleepyhead one. It’s the one where I love being a mummy. I love my still flabby belly because it grew my amazing baby. It’s the one where my little girl is my whole world and is showered with love. I feel really sad for poppy.
This is so true..so obvious and terrible for that little girl.

Reactions: 6
I was on the fence with her until today’s stories. What a witch. I finally have seen her true colours. She thinks she is something special doesn’t she?

Reactions: 21
I was on the fence with her until today’s stories. What a witch. I finally have seen her true colours. She thinks she is something special doesn’t she?
She honestly believes that she’s the mutts nuts. She’s so bleeping delusional she thinks that we are all just “jealous trolls” - she can’t see how completely ridiculous her life is! It’s comedy gold most of the time watching her nonsense unfold!!!

Reactions: 18
Just read today's comments... Now got to watch the tit show from sweaty, ronseal grabetty!! 😆 her utter shite is my secret after evening work pleasure! Sounds cruel but you reap what you post on Insta for us all to see wotsit woman!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why on earth did I watch her stories? She's the most insufferable little madam and that's putting it politely 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what her buddy Sarah mammalife or whatever thinks of Reb's version of solo parenting? 🤔
Sarah is an absolute imbecile and a fully paid up member of the Rebecca meldrum arse-hole licking brigade so she will be like “you go babe, it’s soooo hard but you are doing such a great job - you inspire me!”

Reactions: 11
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.

Reactions: 19
Having not watched the vlog I take it we didn't get the Kitchen reveal, did we see any evidence of Reb Shady painting anything shes got me on the edgy of my seat waiting to find out if she painted 😂

Reactions: 2
Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)
Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?

Reactions: 2
Her reply to a sheep asking how she keeps her tan so long .. And am quoting directly from her written reply on instagram " I swear by loccitane almond oil. Nothing else I swear! " on my bloody God can she be more of a compulsive, delusional ,deceptive embarrassing liar. I agree with tattlers it may well be the high powered sunbeds at the gym she is the embarrassing ambassador of. Am being ott thinking leaving three kids in the car on the driveway she s in the mansion changing ,getting presents ready is not responsible child care ? What if one decided to pull the hsndbreak, or undo the seat belt and get out? Or had she locked them inside with no adult!???

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

The release of her new book ‘Mummy and Me - Solo Parenting for Dummies’ will teach you how leave your kids safely in a car.

Personally I think it would be easier take them out and back in the house instead of setting the camera up for the ‘perfect shot’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She’s completely irresponsible.
But im not surprised, unfortunately.
She’s forever sitting in her room putting make up on/pouting at herself in the mirror and leaves the kids downstairs/in the garden on their own. She used to do it in the old house - leave S&F on their own while she dicked about upstairs. She’s got no concept of safety at all and more so, she just doesn’t really seem to give a tit.

Reactions: 15
Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?
I think it’s the same, as in Kelly and Reb both get commission if you buy via their link (or swipe up).

However, Kelly’s amazon shop looks like absolute professionalism. Everything is organised and laid out clearly. Kelly is also very clear about what she earns if you buy something via her shop. It’s a world (universe, actually) away from Grabecca’s shady swipe up links to undisclosed websites where the ‘affiliate’ is written in white on a white background.

Kelly’s approach makes me want to buy things (if I need them) from her amazon shop, just to say thank you for being so transparent and having integrity.

Reactions: 22
I think it’s the same, as in Kelly and Reb both get commission if you buy via their link (or swipe up).

However, Kelly’s amazon shop looks like absolute professionalism. Everything is organised and laid out clearly. Kelly is also very clear about what she earns if you buy something via her shop. It’s a world (universe, actually) away from Grabecca’s shady swipe up links to undisclosed websites where the ‘affiliate’ is written in white on a white background.

Kelly’s approach makes me want to buy things (if I need them) from her amazon shop, just to say thank you for being so transparent and having integrity.
Wasn’t sure if they would earn the same commission cos Reb links anything and everything whereas Kelly’s store is stuff she buys isn’t it? I absolutely love Kelly. I think a lot of influencers could learn a lot from her!

Reactions: 9
And she s replied to a question askingif it's natural and she said yes.... Oh roll on autumn!!!how many weeks ago was octopusgate holiday when said natural tan is from!!?? Funny how it's got more orange as times gone on... In Scotland where the been far less sun as they been moaning about!!!! And obviously far weaker tanning rays. If reality came to Disney life her nose would be so long she wouldn't get out the door or in the car for her daily ramination destination!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The next thread is thread 50! 🎉

Does tattle award influencers with anything special when they reach 50 threads, you know, like the play button on YouTube? 😂

Just wanted to get that off my chest 😀 As you were...back to ramming, tanning and solo parenting...Mrs M is on fine form today!
I think Reb's the 1st to hit the big 5-0! 😂 i feel like we should have a party or something 🤷‍♀️ definitely need the obligatory baloons! 🤣
*for any new comers, yes I know how to spell balloons, check back a few threads for the reference! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.