Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a 20 min HIIT workout this morning and it wouldn’t even have crossed my mind NOT to go straight in the shower. That’s gross.
Ps I did this at home, with 2 kids joining in (and trying to talk to me!!) and one upstairs in bed 🤣 it’s possible to get fit without a babysitter 🙄🤭

Reactions: 24
Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
How does she not shower straight after the gym! 🤢 Her night time routine was obviously a load of old 💩 seeing as she got up, and started washing the makeup off her face from the day before! The state of her room, and house in general, looks like she's been permanently burgled! Who picks up clothes off the floor and puts them back on. She's got no standards of personal hygiene at all.
As for the rest, leaving the kids in the car all that time 🙈🙈🙈 who does that????? She's more bothered about filming for her vlog than the safety of her kids!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?
Kelly is up front , she only links items that she has purchased you can see them in her posts , they are all going to take advantage of ads but unlike rebecca she does not disguise her ads as engagement and she does not pretend too love her followers she does not use anxiety for engagement and she is not a racist casual or otherwise

Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter🤣🤣
Brillliant next thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does she not shower straight after the gym! 🤢 Her night time routine was obviously a load of old 💩 seeing as she got up, and started washing the makeup off her face from the day before! The state of her room, and house in general, looks like she's been permanently burgled! Who picks up clothes off the floor and puts them back on. She's got no standards of personal hygiene at all.
As for the rest, leaving the kids in the car all that time 🙈🙈🙈 who does that????? She's more bothered about filming for her vlog than the safety of her kids!!!!

The house is a state. Don’t get me wrong - my house isn’t immaculate but hers is just in a constant state of mess, stuff everywhere. Why can’t she put laundry away? Always dirty washing strewn around the floor. Put your dirty kecks away in the wash for the love of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the ' I use the affected links so I can give my poor, wee girls a few treats over the summer' actually means so I can afford a babysitter so I don't have the inconvenience of having my ramming sessions and self care 'me' time disturbed by those pesky kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thought the picture with the age challenge was actually her, it took me a minute or two to realise it’s an app🤣blimey not much difference is there, I guess with age she lost her “tan genes” too😉
Me too! I couldn’t quite work out what was different about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the ' I use the affected links so I can give my poor, wee girls a few treats over the summer' actually means so I can afford a babysitter so I don't have the inconvenience of having my ramming sessions and self care 'me' time disturbed by those pesky kids.
I thought this exact thing ☝ "No unessacary spending this summer...." but she can spend money on a babysitter to palm the kids off to..... that's assuming she's paying her? Knowing Beggy Grabecca she's probably getting the services of the local babysitter for free in exchange for advertising her and putting her on a #AF link on her Instagram 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't watch for a while. What was the gist?
Just saying how ridiculous it was that she’s sharing images of where their security cameras are etc and Just general chat about influencers using kids online, doxxing, the whole ptwm debacle etc. Made a few jokes about Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did a 20 min HIIT workout this morning and it wouldn’t even have crossed my mind NOT to go straight in the shower. That’s gross.
Ps I did this at home, with 2 kids joining in (and trying to talk to me!!) and one upstairs in bed 🤣 it’s possible to get fit without a babysitter 🙄🤭
I bet your children enjoyed joining in with you more than they would have the prospect of cleaning radiators. See, Grabecca could even make it a fun activity to do with the girls and tie it in with healthy eating over the Summer holiday.

Reactions: 11
Have worked in a role all my life where customers are key. A lot of issues with Reb here, mainly in her very poor knee jerk reactions and also her perception that everyone will agree with her and lick her arse.

Firstly, the customer is not always right but when you are the provider, or in her case want to encourage and keep followers/AD, then doing this type of rant on Insta, YT etc is doing her no favours at all. The proof is that in the majority of cases she will remove this type of backlash reaction and/or delete negative comments. The problem is people have already seen her rant and the damage has already been done.
I was always taught the key thing you must do is to think first then speak and/or write. Words and reaction in haste, either verbally or written, will never come across correctly. Before phoning a customer about a complaint, I will always prepare and ensure my tone is never aggressive, even if the customer is being unreasonable. For written, again I will complete a first draft then come back to it and in a lot of instances will totally change the tone.
Reb just lashes out because she expects that everyone will agree with her. She is totally ignoring that people are entitled to their opinion. If you put yourself out there in public as a job and to gain financially from it, then in her own words you need to put your big girl pants on and take the rough with the smooth. In absolutely no job in life with everyone agree with you, but how you manage this is the core strength. If this is something that she cannot stomach, then she is 100% in the wrong role.

She really needs to take stock and start acting like an adult and a professional. As someone has said she could have responded to the question on solo parenting in a much less aggressive manner, recognise the persons point of view and responded calmly. But, as is typical with her, she just gets defensive. Normally, this type of reaction means the person does not feel confident with their argument, so covers this with aggression.

Do not believe she has the professionalism or maturity to change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Totally agree with you. Her reactions and responses are very immature and childlike. They are clearly as as a result of her never really having to work in ‘the real world’ - in that she would soon learn that ranting isn’t appropriate in the adult workplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she never play with those children? She’s back from her rammin and ‘organising’ Poppy’s room (criticising her for walking in to the wardrobe). ?? Why not play with those little children? Before too long they’ll be grown and just wanting to hang out with mates. I know jobs have got to get done but the thought of starting a mammoth clearing out session in the middle of the day with all the kids around? Crazy!

Reactions: 18
Why does she never play with those children? She’s back from her rammin and ‘organising’ Poppy’s room (criticising her for walking in to the wardrobe). ?? Why not play with those little children? Before too long they’ll be grown and just wanting to hang out with mates. I know jobs have got to get done but the thought of starting a mammoth clearing out session in the middle of the day with all the kids around? Crazy!
Ah as a parent you learn not to start jobs like these when the children are about, you can rarely finish them and get rid of anything and it often ends in tears often the parents when you go out of the room only to return to not only find all you work has been undone but also the children have gone through the rubbish/charity bags and returned everything you were getting rid of back to the room(hope its not only my children that do that).

Problem here is Reb will do anything to distract from spending actual time with the children and also most parents would do these jobs when the children are not there because they are in school or out with family/Dad etc but Reb sees this as being her time not time she could do things for the whole family but time she can do stuff for herself.

Reactions: 13
My heart broke for poppy when she told her off for bumping her head. She’s 2 she doesn’t need telling off for bumping her head have some compassion you fool. She doesn’t deserve one bit of those girls!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My heart broke for poppy when she told her off for bumping her head. She’s 2 she doesn’t need telling off for bumping her head have some compassion you fool. She doesn’t deserve one bit of those girls!
She literally told Poppy to not get angry at her when she was crying as she bumped her head. She wasn't angry, she was upset.
Hasn't she recently done a video about helping children with feelings and emotions? More proof that mummy floggers are not qualified to give advice on half the tit they do

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She literally told Poppy to not get angry at her when she was crying as she bumped her head. She wasn't angry, she was upset.
Hasn't she recently done a video about helping children with feelings and emotions? More proof that mummy floggers are not qualified to give advice on half the tit they do
I thought the very same thing, poor Poppy bumped her head,,,,, and she carried on filming, and left it in the vlog! And told her off for it too 😢 Reb really is a vile excuse for a mother!!!!! Poor Poppy's face when she looks at that camera, that's all she knows. She's a prop!!!! Nothing more, nothing less!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.