Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think kitchen looks great. Just wish someone else would foot the bill for doing my home renovation 🙄

Reactions: 21
Can't even buy a tin of paint themselves!! Greedy good for nothing manky Meldrums 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just seen this comment on her NO MAKEUP 😂 pic. “Who needs makeup when you have a magic filter”
You took the words right out my mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love their kitchen painting 👍

Doesn't bother me knowing they got it gifted, they did the graft painting it😊

Reactions: 20
A new thread? Blimey I had a busy day at work and this thread flew by!

Anyone been in touch with the print company who is doing the most recent post and sponsoring the giveaway?

Reactions: 2
Did they really wait till they were gifted paint before they bothered doing it.
My thoughts entirely. If she had bought the paint she would be moaning it's not a new kitchen, but because it was gifted she loves it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they really wait till they were gifted paint before they bothered doing it.
Oh yes they did.

Because god forbid they went to B&Q and bought a tub of budget white paint and just did it themselves months ago. Oh no.

Can you imagine being so tight that you wait to be gifted every single little thing.

It’s such an unattractive trait. Bet they go to the toilet when it’s their turn to buy a round at the pub. The worst kind of people!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If it’s gifted should it be #AD?!

(Actually really like it and quite looking forward to seeing their video on how they did it - appreciate content like that but should still be labelled correctly?!)

Reactions: 23
It looks suspiciously too good for them to have painted it themselves. The doors look like they have been spray painted, and when did they start this job? You really have to wait for the paint and varnish to cure for quite a while before putting doors back in use. Of course close up it could look like a pile of tit. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clean honest living stories, a wee ref ro Rebs passive aggressive comments to people who were questioning her many affiliate links. I tried to post photo but file too large.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.