Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you can tell she’s had a few glasses of Prosecco!!! Christ, wait for later when she she does a cringe insta story “oh I’m so edgy in my funky sunglasses, ARENT I LEE?! No fucks given, this is just my hobby now!”
What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she on the prosecco because she’s so close to getting her 50th thread on Tattle? It is some achievement 🥳🏅🎊🎈🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have you been blocked?
Not yet!! I don't normally comment about her appearance but I am so furious with her for selling stained washed out clothing like she thinks the peasants will be grateful for her daughters cast offs I hate the way she is treating her followers, I am a bit annoyed at them also for swallowing her BS have they really not got it yet?

Reactions: 19
Next on mrsmpreloved this lovely outfit of Poppys complete with extra pen marks (possible dinner and other stuff who knows how lucky you will be).
Dont worry it hasn't been washed as I never wash the stuff Im gifted and plan to sell but just for you very unimportant people I have sprayed it with some crap in a can I was gifted so that I didn't need to wash clothes.
You can own this lovely outfit for the very fair one off payment of only £39.99 plus p+p (at time of listing p+p is £10 but can rise if I need a little extra to buy my team an ice cream)
Wanting to be totally transparent this not an AD because I dont believe I advertise I just scam you lucky people. First to type sold wins.

Screenshot_20190720-184453_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her boot full of crap for one nights camping is ridiculous!!! Tent, sleeping bag, toothbrush, done. Maybe she's doing it on purpose to be gifted some 'simple living' products :ROFLMAO: she needs them. And as for prosecco being an essential?! If I roll my eyes any harder, they'll roll straight out of my head. She really needs to come back down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next on mrsmpreloved this lovely outfit of Poppys complete with extra pen marks (possible dinner and other stuff who knows how lucky you will be).
Dont worry it hasn't been washed as I never wash the stuff Im gifted and plan to sell but just for you very unimportant people I have sprayed it with some crap in a can I was gifted so that I didn't need to wash clothes.
You can own this lovely outfit for the very fair one off payment of only £39.99 plus p+p (at time of listing p+p is £10 but can rise if I need a little extra to buy my team an ice cream)
Wanting to be totally transparent this not an AD because I dont believe I advertise I just scam you lucky people. First to type sold wins.

View attachment 29258
Jesus Christ! She’s gifted all these expensive outfits then let’s them get ruined!! Why are they not in messy clothes considering they are camping ! If these fuckwits had half a brain, they’d be dangerous!

Also, #giftedthenshifted should be her new hashtag on all her posts, considering she flogs it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Title......geewizz......she’s a bobby dazzler!!! ( as David used to say)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs meldrum #50, she bloody looks it with that filter, and her natural tan of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that she’s saying renewing vows isn’t for them as she wouldn’t want it to take away the promise they made on their wedding day .... could she be throwing shade at Emily Norris who I’m sure is renewing her vows this summer for their 10 year anniversary 🤔
Using one from her sheep’s book here but I think she’s secretly jealous of Emily 🙊 they are miles apart professionally reb could take a leaf out of her book! Sure she wouldn’t want to renew their vows in Turks and Caicos and that brand deal worth thousands ...no not atall 🤔🤥 she’s lying to herself. She’d have snapped up the chance if she was given it. That’s what hard work brings Rebecca, enjoy your camping trip in the pissing rain 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Peggy if you not blocked yet can you ask her out of curiosity how come there's decking or you glamping podding or in a tent tonight!!??😀there is no way they are actually camping as we would define it hence Boden clothes no wellies and glass not plastic for wine. Stupid lying devious dorritoed div.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There is no doubt in my mind that this camping trip is an advert for something! They don’t get out of bed unless they are being paid for it and they aren’t exactly the “let’s go camping even though it’s pissing rain!” Type of family.
Just wait for it - advert incoming...!
There is a weather warning for Aberdeenshire
Why does she look utterly deranged in every photo? Such a weird face to pull.
Her smiling so hard and her love of sunbathing is aging her face she needs to smile natural and put on sun block to her face or she will be looking like that aged Picture in less than 5 years time

Reactions: 7
Pat putting his aged photos up are terrifying, him and Edgy need to lay of the burning and turning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.