Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may find parenting easier if she actually parented rather than taking pictures of herself and aff link posts! I’ve never been quite so annoyed by her and how she sits back and allows her sheep to attack anyone who disagrees with anything she says. She is like the lead bully in the play ground

Reactions: 18
Has she still not jacked it in yet?! Seriously, her inability to see how her words and actions can affect or offend others still astounds me. My 2 year old has more compassion and empathy than she does. The world has to revolve around Rebecca meldrum and she will not tolerate people having an opinion other than hers. So she thinks it’s a good idea to come on stories and sneer and piss off all the single parents/widowers now since she’s covered nearly every other topic- racism, cancer, homelessness, animal welfare...anything else to add to the list of things she’s shat all over? she really does herself no favours!

Reactions: 17
She’s so aggressive underneath though, her ‘Hiiiii Guys!!!!!’ is all a lie for the gram. She’s a spoilt madam.

Agree with other posters that they had Poppy for content, so Lee could stay onshore and give up work. Hasn’t really worked out for her... but clap clap clap, she did solo parenting for three hours until she got him to collect her for naptime! 🎉

Reactions: 18
Did anyone see she’s deleted a comment a person made supporting another comment but left the initial comment up. So obviously she likes the sheep attacking folk on her behalf but removed anyone who concurs with an opinion she doesn’t like Engagement??!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She is really snippy. Dear God I didn't know 'parenting' meant that you needed have someone with you at all times, and then 'solo parenting' was if you were on your own for a few hours?!

Bloody hell. ?! Is this real life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey... Will the real Slim Shady please stand up!!
You must’ve left your tan at the park hun....
please stop with the rants, and no Edgy your NOT solo parenting!! FFS
Wait till Pat actually goes away..... how will you cope???

But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.

Reactions: 14
Has she deleted her gender reveal video for Poppy? I was trying to find it today after reading a comment on here a few days ago and I can’t find it!

Tonight's vlog is 100% an ad for Gym Shark. I will never unsee her teeny tiny squatting showing off her teeny tiny doke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.
Yeah he isn't off shore yet though, he is literally on training days and got poppy early. He literally was just at work, like many many many other parents? 🤷‍♀️

That's what rips my knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did they get a new sofa? Their old one wasn’t even that old 😳 can get a sofa but what about the curtains? Oh can’t forget about the carpets either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was just solo parenting for the last 10 minutes as my other half was in the shower.....that was a tough 10 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Just watched the opening minute of her latest vlog....and she obviously hadn't removed her eye make up from night before as her eyeliner is smudged....so much for her nightly skin care routine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!
Ha Ha! painters back to paint inside of doors..... cause we asked! 🤣😂:m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, not been on in a while as I've been solo working today then had a solo walk home. Now I'm making my tea, solo of course. I might even have to do solo housework tonight 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey reb
Hey
Hey

You know social media has been annoying you??? Well how you just jack it in???

It is 100% not your bleeping jam anymore. You’ve said you were taking a step back. SO JUST DO IT ALREADY YOU USELESS WOTSIT
Useless wotsit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it very hard to believe she goes to the gym as many times as she says she does, she’s been going for months now, and she’s not toned?!🤷🏻‍♀️And seeing her today on her video with her gym gear, and the pictures she takes, there’s a difference, she either doesn’t go as many times or she doesn’t work hard enough🤣🤣she came home from the gym, changed clothes and went to a party without having ad a shower🥴nice!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.