Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t selling a shite stained Boden (probably gifted) dress and pants set....is she?? I’m only just catching up on instagram 😳
Well, it’s not tit but it’s got what looks like baby food or something down the front and on the sleeves. I assume it’s been through the wash but it’s just food stained. There was another outfit that had yellow stains all around the neck which she says was from sun cream....
It’s just rancid. She will literally do ANYTHING for a few quid. It’s so embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the vlog recently she said she was going to reply on friends for child care and they would all help each other m. Wonder if she actually realises she will be expected to look theirs in return. Don’t think that will be up her street at all.
Defiantly sounded like she had hired a baby sitter whilst she went to the gym.
Really not keen on looking after her children is she

Reactions: 9
In the vlog recently she said she was going to reply on friends for child care and they would all help each other m. Wonder if she actually realises she will be expected to look theirs in return. Don’t think that will be up her street at all.
Could you imagine her looking after someone else’s kids?! 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve sold a few bundles of my wee boys clothes recently but I made sure as hell they were washed first. I’d feel horrified to hand over manky stained stuff to someone!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the babysitter is just her friend who looked after the kids at the gym. She would love us to think this is something else. There is no 'baby sitter' and no-one who requires paying. It is just another mum looking after her kids at the gym. Don't give her the satisfaction! 😂

I agree ! Although I really don’t get why her and her friend don’t just team up and get a group PT session at home . They work out kids play all
Over in an hour! No tag teaming and having kids hang out in a gym cafe bored stiff! Oh wait I do know why she won’t do that because it’s not free!

Reactions: 12
I can't figure out of she is skint pretending to be rich or rich pretending to be skint!!!

Will the nelson's freebee holiday, Free clothes,free gym membership and all the free clothes and other tit be texable? How does it work, does anyone know? Could it be that she's got a big tax bill coming her way??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t posted on here in a while, and all her non ad (obviously not of choice) content is much more to my taste and I was warming to her again.

BUT her saying she wants amber and Michael back together has undone all that for me. How could you be rooting for someone to get back into a relationship with someone who has been emotionally abusive?

My issue isn’t with selling stained babygros, it’s her love island opinions ha. Maybe that says more about me than anything else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's probably why she's hired a sitter, can't be arsed to watch her "chums" (🤢) kids!

Reactions: 8
I can't figure out of she is skint pretending to be rich or rich pretending to be skint!!!

Will the nelson's freebee holiday, Free clothes,free gym membership and all the free clothes and other tit be texable? How does it work, does anyone know? Could it be that she's got a big tax bill coming her way??
All of the gifted stuff should have been declared to the HMRC because it’s classed as income earned and as such would be taxable. I think the only exemption is if they are sent stuff to the PO Box - things they get without an agreement in place.

The holidays/make up/clothes/furniture/gym membership & PT sessions/electronics etc all should be logged as income.
The tax man would have a field day I think because old Shady won’t have declared bugger all.

I don’t think the Meldrums are rich. I think the Cannons have money, I think Daddy Cannon has helped them out a lot financially. I think they have had a lot of free stuff over the last few years and have had to pay for very little. They like to give the impression that they are well off but look at what they actually spend money on - they food shop at Aldi, never go out as a family or do anything other than things they get as freebies, don’t buy anything for the house, don’t buy any clothes aside from Primark cheap tat. It’s all fake - their entire existence is a complete fabrication.

Reactions: 22
Its quote read that shes admitting she is one big fake but knowing Reb she would never admit that so I think Mrs Thick as tit reads it as everyone else is fake. I really dont think she understood that quote.
Yeah I read it to mean that she’s saying people may think her life is great but it’s actually fake.

Ha! Oh god, she’s so stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh its Thursday will we get a vlog???? Will it be the kitchen reveal????????
The sheep will be Baaaaaaaing with excitement, oh the can barely keep their fleece on waiting so much tension what will the leader give them?????

Probably f$$k all shes been too busy Solo parenting with Mimi. Life is sooooo hard when your Reb Meldrum isn't it Lee isn't my life hard it is Lee it is blah blah blah

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All of the gifted stuff should have been declared to the HMRC because it’s classed as income earned and as such would be taxable. I think the only exemption is if they are sent stuff to the PO Box - things they get without an agreement in place.

The holidays/make up/clothes/furniture/gym membership & PT sessions/electronics etc all should be logged as income.
The tax man would have a field day I think because old Shady won’t have declared bugger all.

I don’t think the Meldrums are rich. I think the Cannons have money, I think Daddy Cannon has helped them out a lot financially. I think they have had a lot of free stuff over the last few years and have had to pay for very little. They like to give the impression that they are well off but look at what they actually spend money on - they food shop at Aldi, never go out as a family or do anything other than things they get as freebies, don’t buy anything for the house, don’t buy any clothes aside from Primark cheap tat. It’s all fake - their entire existence is a complete fabrication.
So is that the real season she is not disclosing it is all a big tax Dodge?

That skying holiday alone must have been 5k!!!!

And my Next question is how do i contact hmrc to make sure they are aware?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.