Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Oh and the little gem of Safiyah being emotional before school and crying and Rebby asking in a really patronising voice “what’s the matter darling...talk to the camera” 😳 Talk to the camera? Poor little girl and she wants us to take her parenting advice 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So ridiculous, just say you had help, I can't see anyone thinking any less of them for getting help, what people do hate is when they lie, is it still not going in?

I do like the kitchen now although the tiles could do with being a different colour and I think the floor looks better with the lighter colour but I don't care how you got it done I'd be more interested in that it can be done, what is the process (primer /paint wise).

You have 3 kids and it is the school holidays, I can't see anyone begrudging you getting someone in to do it, just be honest Rebs, otherwise you risk making other mums if 3 feel inadequate when they can't do even half what you have by themselves... Because it isn't realistic and your half story causes that

They are habitual liars.
It comes as easy to them as breathing.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.

• Angry
  • Sick

Notfazed

Oh I love decorating centre online and Helen is fab. Gutted they gifted them. Really actually pissed off about it. I'm so disappointed 😞

Balls

I looked through her Instagram last night and couldn’t believe I ever found her relatable! It must have just been that we were pregnant and due at the same time.

What hit me when looking back is how much having poppy was so obviously a business decision. It was all for engagement (which obviously worked as I found her) and whoever above said that she was just a prop from when she was a blue line was so correct. It’s heartbreaking!

If you compare hers to my non influencer Instagram of my journey with my little girl I know which life I’d pick and it’s not the free sleepyhead one. It’s the one where I love being a mummy. I love my still flabby belly because it grew my amazing baby. It’s the one where my little girl is my whole world and is showered with love. I feel really sad for poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
She's deleting comments on her selling page, but not the ones that call her disgusting! 😂 the one that said the trousers were too big is long gone tho! 😂😂
I commented on her first picture asking if she should be selling clothes she got for free

I was blocked instantly

👋👋hi reb I know you know who I am.. waiting for the police to come knocking ⏰⏰

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can you imagine the face on her if Lee had said he was “solo parenting” every time he’s had the kids on his own over the last 2.5 yuuuuurs - while she’s been getting a good ramming at the him, off out for a mooch, away for a potter, out with “the girls” in Edinburgh, every time she’s been off on her own getting her nails done or having her hair bleached within an inch of its life. Daddy daycare never bleated on about it - “well fuck me troopers, would ya look at me! I’m a bad boy, solo parenting the 3 props while my absolute belter babe wife is off ramming herself senseless at the gym!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She’s never replied to anything I have said or messaged. Katie Ellison, Emily Norris, Mummy in the Know have all replied to me and engaged in a convo. Meldrum does not give a shit about her followers, it’s all about the money

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She is so fucking angry in those stories, the aggression in her!!! She is wrong to say solo parenting. I have my kids everyday when my husband is at work and not once do I say I’m solo parenting. It’s called motherhood!!

Also the difference in her skin colour in the pictures and stories so how heavily filtered it all is and she doesn’t have a bronzed tan at all. She’s all fake!!! Can’t stand the twat and her behaviour on social media she’s embarrassing. She really needs to look at herself!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Happiness is... being able to stealth boast about how slim one is while trying to disguise it in a family post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Come on Reb just start putting AD on all your posts as most of them are adverts and at least then you wont get it wrong. To help you out yet again I've corrected your latest ones making it completely clear they are ADs. Your welcome by the way Reb.

Screenshot_20190712-195436_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190712-195517_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190712-200304_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Well if you don't like it, don't read it then love🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Thenameisweasley

My heart broke for poppy when she told her off for bumping her head. She’s 2 she doesn’t need telling off for bumping her head have some compassion you fool. She doesn’t deserve one bit of those girls!

• Sad
  • Wow

ChilliDog

A) I wondered if the “bow” on the crotch area was actually something she left uni with. 🦠
B) leaving the kids in the car is highly irresponsible. Regardless of where she lives, middle country Scotland or central London, anything could happen. 100k people know where she lives. Accidents. Freaks. Anything. Use your noodle Rebs.
C) no shower in the morning. How can one not shower after a sweaty gym sesh? Plus put on clean clothes to go to a party. Come home, still not shower. Jesus Christ that’s really grim. Really, really grim.
D) no mention of the kitchen vlog.
E) let’s not forget liftgate.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET LIFTGATE
AND WE WONT LET REBECCA EITHER

Reactions: 28

stuffata

They definetley had a professional involved....i was very suspsious that Rebecca kept showing us her paint splattered hands accidentally on purpose.

Looks like there are new handels on the cabinets too.

A professional has definetley been involved.

The usual meldrum bullshit and lies!!!

And on another note...Just how much does she love herself??!!!
It is so cringe the constant preening herself in front of the camera...What do people in Real life think of it?

I'd be so,so embarassed, how does she leave the house...never mind do the school run. Doesn't everyone in her village just think she's a massive tit?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Hey reb
Hey
Hey

You know social media has been annoying you??? Well how you just jack it in???

It is 100% not your fucking jam anymore. You’ve said you were taking a step back. SO JUST DO IT ALREADY YOU USELESS WOTSIT

• Haha
  • Heart