Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having your Mum across the road isn't always the best. She needs friends her own age around her or she is going to grow old before her time. She's already in an old person's house in what looks to be quite an elderly people's street.

In England 2 year olds get 15 hours per week free nursery time I believe. Not sure if it is the same in Scotland. Nursery a couple of days a week would be good for Poppy.
They only get 15 hours if the parents have very low income. She will get the 15 hours when she turns 3

Reactions: 9
In England 2 year olds get 15 hours per week free nursery time I believe. Not sure if it is the same in Scotland. Nursery a couple of days a week would be good for Poppy.
Depends on your household finances. My smallest doesn't get their 3 year funding until January because of when their birthday falls.

As for the area they live, their village has a retirement community and a largish care home in it (as well as "exclusive" estates and the estate of their old houses)

Can't believe she hasn't aff linked all her skincare n

Can't believe she hasn't aff linked all her skincare...

Reactions: 2
I'll never understand the point of these evening routine videos (latest). How on earth did we wash our faces and brush our teeth before these people?
It’s so we understand that even these celebs whose lives are way busier than ours and far more stressful also brush their teeth. Heroic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, so many questions about Lee’s new job🤮welcome back to the real world Meldrums #livingtheirbestlife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s so we understand that even these celebs whose lives are way busier than ours and far more stressful also brush their teeth. Heroic 🤣
Waste of time brushing her teeth when she then had a banana and strawberry milkshake afterwards!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I am surprised no one has commented on the up close and personal shot of her oiling her legs with the teeny tiny shorts on. I was bracing myself thinking we might see what she had for breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am surprised no one has commented on the up close and personal shot of her oiling her legs with the teeny tiny shorts on. I was bracing myself thinking we might see what she had for breakfast
Taking lessons from Rebecca Lamb maybe? anything to get the engagement up for celebs 🙄 no publicity us bad publicity as her snotty crying video proves her numbers went up!! I haven't watched so I am just going from your comments, I truly can't watch that smug spoilt madam it's bad for my blood pressure...

Reactions: 14
So utter cringy and staged.
They would never have mentioned Pat looking for a job if Daddy Cannon hadn't already sorted it for him.
I was about to write this exact thing when I saw the staged video... I am pretty sure it must have been 'arranged' for him by Papa Spoiler - unless, as you guys saidm he has been applying for 6+ months... which he could have been but it seems unlikely??

Reactions: 4
There does Seem to be a few jobs going for Pats position on the rigs, contracted for say 18months, a few full time, so I guess he may have been able to land one, I’m sure he’s been looking for a few months though.

Reactions: 6
so you mean he isn’t going to be the new presenter of fun house ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Lee has always seemed a more realist than Rebecca he had doubts about the new house for sure probably why she deleted that vlog.
I expect her been looking for a while.
Not sure if daddy cannon connections helped as unsure if he is in same industry.
Lee will have pay and spend time getting his skills up to date after 2plus years out.
He may not get same contract as thourght he was 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
I'm doubtful that ridiculous vain evening routine be possible when single parenting.
It takes me ages get mine to sleep in the summer month's.
It seems like an ad for Elemis. So weird no token Olay product?
She posted this on you tube. I truly believe she has the fear and some sort nursery/preschool setting be good for poppy .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What’s the point of mopping if you don’t hoover first or did she edit that bit out 🤔

Reactions: 4
The two big girls are more than capable of tidying up their toys after themselves. She shouldn't be clearing up after them. She needs to teach them if they play with a toy they put it away. Not many people have the luxury of a dedicated playroom so their kiddies get to know that they have to clear as they go. She will end up with two incredibly messy teenagers if she doesn't put her foot down now.

Reactions: 16
Omg had to switch that video off......how long does she spend washing her face?!
Pretty sure that won’t be happening when she’s got 3 kids to do dinner bath & bed routine for alone!

For the first time in AGES I believe Rebecca.....she will be petrified about Lee going back to work. But I think it will be good for her, she’s lived a very strange life the last few years and has really seemed to lose the energy she had with her kids before.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He’s for sure been applying for jobs since the beginning of the year. You don’t land an off shore job in a week!
Anyone else remember when we saw a suit hanging up in her bathroom on one of their insta stories? Lee’s interview suit!

Thank god he’s got a job though. About bloody time!

Will be interesting to see how they cope - he’s got used to living the life of Riley, and she’s got used to doing the bare minimum at home/with the kids. There will be far less time for mooching/pottering/ramming/fake tanning and walking!
My husband seems to remember Lee being away for a few days on a course. He thinks possibly in January. We have said since then that we thought he was going to get a job. Can anyone remember that and what it was for?

Reactions: 6
Why do mum vloggers thinks it's interesting watching someone else pick u p toys in a room. It's pathetic... Know she s not the only one. Most people's lounges including mine are smaller than her bloody playroom. Karma will hopefully come to the lazy arsed dorrito ... When she suddenly has to be a full time parent when Lee s working... But then Mummy will help, Poppy will go to nursery cos she MUST have gimmee me me time for her mental health.Her words and actions a slap in the face for genuine mental health sufferers... Not those who have it brought in by losing ads and people daring.. How VERY dare them.. To criticise her repeated mistakes and appalling behaviour. Roll on Sept with no Neilson hols how will she explain the permanent tangarine dream of a tan! in the autumn😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My husband seems to remember Lee being away for a few days on a course. He thinks possibly in January. We have said since then that we thought he was going to get a job. Can anyone remember that and what it was for?
Was that the one that we thought was for gold coaching maybe? Good cover up by them if it was!!

Reactions: 7
I sometimes wonder if they make the mess themselves just so they can vlog themselves tidying up!

On her other vlog she was about to sit down to watch Love Island but said she was just going to clear the mess up first and she zoomed to it and it was literally just the kids shoes thrown across the rug. It looked staged!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.