Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He might not be going back offshore, they didn't say it was a definite did they? Or have I missed something?
It was on her stories I think, someone asked if she was worried about lee being away again and she said yes.

Reactions: 3
I'm retired so maybe I'm completely behind thd times but do people seriously get told by text that they've got the job these days? Surely that is complete bullshit for a serious role? Maybe Lee has picked up a few evening shifts at the lical Co-Op 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If this whole thing about Lee going back to work and her selling her clothes shows us anything... it’s that they were raking it in from undeclared ADs! I had no idea she did that many 😱

Reactions: 11
If they have an ounce of sense between them, they would keep details of his new job completely private and not broadcast any information publicly.
There’s no need at all for them to discuss it - they talk about wanting privacy but then carry on giving so much information away.

He’s got a job. That’s all that needs to be said on the matter! Why can’t they just keep it private?
Exactly this! I can't understand why, after all that has happened and all the poor decisions they have made, they they would risk making this job public knowledge.

The cynic in me says there must be another motive. Let's just wait and see what happens. I bet there is more to this than meets the eye !!!

Reactions: 13
I'm retired so maybe I'm completely behind thd times but do people seriously get told by text that they've got the job these days? Surely that is complete bullshit for a serious role? Maybe Lee has picked up a few evening shifts at the lical Co-Op 🤔
I assumed it was an email he was reading.

Reactions: 10
Hold the front page, I know what his new job is🤣🤣. He's going to be a........

Hole investigator 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who cares what his job is, thank f he's got a job, that children will have a chance of a nearer normal life on the back of it, whilst she still puddles about. No way in hell that job has come up in a week, no way! That's been worked towards for a couple of months at least.
Good luck to him, I'd comment direct on her account but I was blocked from both accounts for asking about yoga...and I liked your impressive log pile Lee and I must say your hole was outstanding too. That said I do think it hilarious if it were rats in the hole at the luxurious, exclusive area of inchyitchymarlo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the training course he was on earlier in the year was the refresher courses for his off shore survival etc and I think he’s probably been job hunting since the infamous night in December when he was out in the piss/she was home with a very poorly Poppy and Instagram storying late at night with her puppy eyes.....
he hasn’t just miraculously applied for, been interviewed for and been offered a job in the space of a week. No chance!

Will see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was that Mrs Meldrum publicly throwing a bit of shade at someone on Love Island?!? Isn't that troll behaviour Reb? What about if you haven't got my thing nice to say be quiet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know some of the other channel mum's here get some flack that they sneaky with ads and exploiting their kids.
But seldom do we see Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Lucy Jessica Carter or Kate Murnane doing such in-depth watch my skin care or watch me put on makeup.
She's just so bloody vain.
That seems be exclusive to Mrs Meldrum which I would get if she started out as a beauty vlogger like Lisa prideux but she dident.
We know from Insta the Elemis is all gifted but she never declares gifts in you tube.
I expect the l octaine oil she slaps in also gifted as they all high end..
I do think given lack of Olay they must have ditched her as the pic of her kissing the jar has been removed from grid.
Must be hard when jobs bittersweet less pressure financially but learning how to parent 3 solo again must be frightening and not anything she ever done as had 2 before.

Last edited:
She moaned when she thought Pat bad bought a £4 bottle of olive oil rather than an own brand £2.50 one, no way in hell would she buy expensive high end anything! Aldi, primark is her jam! Nothing wrong with that either, but she’s such a poor choice for the higher end brands that choose her! Like Aldi choosing Hannah Maggs to promote their make up, just a joke, she’s a complete make up snob. Edgy would actually have been a better bet on that one! Always said greed would be their downfall.
Lucy Jessica Carter does a lot of make up vlogs, but, tbf she is really into that kind of thing, so it fits.

Was that Mrs Meldrum publicly throwing a bit of shade at someone on Love Island?!? Isn't that troll behaviour Reb? What about if you haven't got my thing nice to say be quiet.
Thought exactly the same thing. She said she likes Curtis but the girl he’s coupled up with ‘not so much’.

Reactions: 3
There does Seem to be a few jobs going for Pats position on the rigs, contracted for say 18months, a few full time, so I guess he may have been able to land one, I’m sure he’s been looking for a few months though.
What the salary like ??

Think it was around 40/50k but the ones I looked at were 3 on 3 off.i have no doubt Edgy is going to try to keep working social media
3 on 3 off was less favourable than before.
Rebecca said past vlogs she could just about manage 2 weeks
It's such a shame their greed and mistakes lead to him having to take a job off shore.
Why neither if them took the extra money and time and having 2 sets grandparents locally to retrain for when the good times came to an end

Reactions: 7
Thought the same. Now now Reb we thought you were taught that if you haven't got anything nice to say then don’t say it all. Stop gossiping on a poor, innocent girl on love island. Kindness breeds kindness, love breeds love and as women we should lift each other up, you are not allowed opinions on other people in the public eye, remember?. Stick to that kind, boss girl attitude you always have.

One rule for her and one rule for the rest of Instagram 🤦‍♀️ Just get the feeling Mrs Meldrum is the biggest gossip of them all. Never seen her so happy as when she’s chatting about made in Chelsea, love island or towie. She thrives on it, unless it’s about her of course.

Women empowerment my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It was on her stories I think, someone asked if she was worried about lee being away again and she said yes.

If he’s going back off shore as we suspect then I honestly don’t know what more there is to say?! What do the sheep want to know?!

Person with family/partner to support gets a real job.

It’s not exactly earth shattering news is it?

The vast majority of us are either working or part of a household where someone is working.

If he’s not going to be doing something connected to social media/“influencing” then they need to put a bloody sock in it. He’s got a job- fabulous. End of discussion! He already worked off shore - we’ve seen the whole “I’m a wife of an off shore worker look how hard my life is” tit from her already - it was dull then and it will be even more tedious if she tries to pull that card again!

Reactions: 19
Oh my god....who mentioned the reiki in the last thread? 🤣🤣🤣
God she’s really dragging up any old tit for content now isn’t she?!!! How long ago was it that she had the magical Reki experience?! And she’s just so happened to remember tonight that she hadn’t done a video all about it? Yeah right! Good one Reb!
NO ONE CARES.

Bet she gets her £150 gifted mental health healing magical jumper out of the wardrobe to film tomorrow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.