Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone dared correct her? Does she assume she's losses off all the old fans and the current sheep are a new batch?
I dm’d her to say surely Florrie wasn’t 6 months old when he quit. Said I only found her channel when F was a toddler so I was confused 🙈 ... no reply off her . Messaged lee to ask if he’s working with his old buddies and he replied straight away!!

Reactions: 10
She initially brought up the Zika thing when she was 5 weeks pregnant and hadn’t seen a doctor at that point.

So she planted the seed of Zika herself early on.
No wonder she's tired, she trips over all the lies and deceitful traps she sets herself. On another note, S looks like her in that stills...

I dm’d her to say surely Florrie wasn’t 6 months old when he quit. Said I only found her channel when F was a toddler so I was confused 🙈 ... no reply off her . Messaged lee to ask if he’s working with his old buddies and he replied straight away!!
and is he? Or is he promoted now to OIM in the rig? Given he is a 'public figure' people are lucky to employ him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or is he promoted now to OIM in the rig? Given he is a 'public figure' people are lucky to employ him. 🤣
Being a public celebrity I’m sure he will be getting a corner cabin all to himself with a double bed!! Maybe he can tell the Chef Manager the secret ingredient to Curry Soup!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Being a public celebrity I’m sure he will be getting a corner cabin all to himself with a double bed!! Maybe he can tell the Chef Manager the secret ingredient to Curry Soup!!
Maybe he's head of catering? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder she's tired, she trips over all the lies and deceitful traps she sets herself. On another note, S looks like her in that stills...

and is he? Or is he promoted now to OIM in the rig? Given he is a 'public figure' people are lucky to employ him. 🤣
Just said he’s off somewhere new. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think to be fair Zika only really came out as a potential issue when Poppy had several abnormally small head scan measurements and I believe (but happy to be corrected) it was their consultant thought it was a risk factor. Or that's how I remember them portraying it anyway!

also on the glasgow bath - I'm from very near Glasgow and we call it a paisley shower (Paisley is a large town next to Glasgow)

never heard glasgow bath though!!!
Hmm never heard of Paisley shower, heard of Greenock bath, Barrhead wash, Renfrew Rinse... 😏😉😂

Hmm never heard of Paisley shower, heard of Greenock bath, Barrhead wash, Renfrew Rinse... 😏😉😂
I haven’t really heard of those btw, just a bit of de-fence 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He had that helicopter thing around October/November 2016, they then went to Florida and she got pregnant, hence the Zika scare with Poppy. I don’t think he went back to work though as he had a fear of flying??🤔 ( flew to London the very next day after it happened and then to Florida) so I think that’s where the October comes from 🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to watch her back then 🤣 still would only make it 3yrs in October!
They'd already been to Florida before the helicopter incident (according to Instagram that trip was in early November) but he did get on a plane like the day after to go to London. They conceived Poppy around that time so only 2-3 weeks after the Disney trip hence the Zika concerns.

To be fair to her, Zika was a big deal around then (I was pregnant at the time and no where near a Zika zone and I was still worried) so I don't blame her for being worried right from the get go. I think Poppy was a planned surprise (they wanted another baby but didn't think it'd happen that fast, seem to remember her saying conceiving Florence took a while) so maybe they just didn't think it'd happen that fast?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed in a video that the mole on her face looks bigger/darker/more raised. I hope she reads this and gets it checked given how much sun her skin is subjected to, she will regret frying herself one day soon even just for the premature ageing it causes!

I noticed in a video that the mole on her face looks bigger/darker/more raised. I hope she reads this and gets it checked given how much sun her skin is subjected to, she will regret frying herself one day soon even just for the premature ageing it causes!
Don’t give her any ideas, that’ll be the next hugely distasteful thing - skin cancer scare

She initially brought up the Zika thing when she was 5 weeks pregnant and hadn’t seen a doctor at that point.

So she planted the seed of Zika herself early on.

View attachment 27910View attachment 27909

At 12 wks she was speaking that these extra tests were going to be done at 20 weeks.

View attachment 27911View attachment 27912

So the Zika thing never originated with the small head measurements.
Oh thanks, I’d missed that!! Bloody hell, what a manipulator.! 🤬

She is naturally that tanned though 🤥 so skin cancer surely can’t be a concern 😐

• Haha
After that evening routine with the amazing Elemis cleanser, you would think she wouldn’t wake up with makeup smeared all over her face 🙄

• Haha
She’s asking AGAIN whether people prefer talking stories or non-talking stories on IG. Last time she asked, people overwhelmingly wanted talking stories but she said she preferred non-talking. She’s now asking again, obviously hoping for another result as she can’t be arsed to film talking stories...

• Haha
It was two and a half years ago. On Lees Instagram he’s captured the date by posting a picture saying he’s quit.

What I don’t understand is the fact that she was wrong, yet instead of saying so has just deleted her stories laughing at those mentioning it. And then changes her post.

Strikes me as weird. Or was she hoping for it to sound like she’d managed to be the sole earner for longer than she actually has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was two and a half years ago. On Lees Instagram he’s captured the date by posting a picture saying he’s quit.

What I don’t understand is the fact that she was wrong, yet instead of saying so has just deleted her stories laughing at those mentioning it. And then changes her post.

Strikes me as weird. Or was she hoping for it to sound like she’d managed to be the sole earner for longer than she actually has.

She’s incapable of ever admitting that she’s wrong. The woman is an absolute moron. I honestly think she’s got something wrong with her - she can’t ever admit to her faults, instead she just tries to cover up any mistakes she makes and hopes that’s enough. What a walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2 and a half years but let’s face it, her last year as sole earner has been a shambles

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this point has been discussed whilst I've been away, but I am so angry about the constant idea Rebecca spouts that she has to 'tone down' things to stop people disliking her - as if they are jealous, AGAIN! E.g. in latest Instagram post with "a slightly less-polished [...] more mundane version of myself" etc... I do not think I have ever seen a more narcissistic person in my life who uses the constant self-delusions created by her personality type as an excuse for everything! 🤬
She is saying that she is a superior being who must make herself seem more normal so people can relate to her - exactly like the excuse for the DLP lies with "we did not want people to be envious of us". Teenagers in high school of the mean girls type used to be like this; Mummy and Daddy would say to them, 'oh it's ok sweetheart, people are just jealous of your beauty/wealth/popularity'. It seems like this is her psychological backstop that she falls back on every time she makes an error, however serious.
Why does nobody around her bring this up and tell her how transparent it is?!!! I wonder for how long a grown adult can sustain this and never take responsibility for their life... and to say that she is mentally 'all better' over night just proves, once again, how all the mental health talk was a pack of lies. Her London-based therapist was clearly an out and out lie too. 🤥 Such disrespect 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this point has been discussed whilst I've been away, but I am so angry about the constant idea Rebecca spouts that she has to 'tone down' things to stop people disliking her - as if they are jealous, AGAIN! E.g. in latest Instagram post with "a slightly less-polished [...] more mundane version of myself" etc... I do not think I have ever seen a more narcissistic person in my life who uses the constant self-delusions created by her personality type as an excuse for everything! 🤬
She is saying that she is a superior being who must make herself seem more normal so people can relate to her - exactly like the excuse for the DLP lies with "we did not want people to be envious of us". Teenagers in high school of the mean girls type used to be like this; Mummy and Daddy would say to them, 'oh it's ok sweetheart, people are just jealous of your beauty/wealth/popularity'. It seems like this is her psychological backstop that she falls back on every time she makes an error, however serious.
Why does nobody around her bring this up and tell her how transparent it is?!!! I wonder for how long a grown adult can sustain this and never take responsibility for their life... and to say that she is mentally 'all better' over night just proves, once again, how all the mental health talk was a pack of lies. Her London-based therapist was clearly an out and out lie too. 🤥 Such disrespect 😡

Spot on.

The therapist from London was Emma Kenny - she’s in the pocket of Channel Mum and was probably drafted in to do some inane generic Skype “counselling” sessions with all of the Channel Mum muppets so that CM could tick off that they are taking “emotional care” of their floggers. As usual it was all over exaggerated and made to sound far more important/interesting by Rebecca.
She’s built this entire fake world around her where she genuinely believes that she’s some sort of hot shot celebrity blogger who people are jealous of. She’s utterly out of touch.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.