Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't it just be 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off? So he'll end up seeing his kids more than most professionals with a commute do.

He could get a normal job without leaving home, but wants the oil rig premium.

Will the oil rig have WiFi for weather updates?
Im really not sure how long I saw someone mentioned 6 weeks but even two weeks is a long time but I guess if it is three weeks off that's good

Reactions: 2
Im really not sure how long I saw someone mentioned 6 weeks but even two weeks is a long time but I guess if it is three weeks off that's good
No way it's 6 weeks.

They still have it so, so good compared to most other working parents. She's made a fortune and they could have just paid off the "cute little starter home" and been mortgage free by now but they wanted more.

Her moaning about him going away is to distract, get engagement and sympathy.

Reactions: 21
It's 6 weeks of school holidays, which is possibly where the 6 weeks has come from. Lee will likely be doing 3 weeks on/3 weeks off rota

Reactions: 5
Radio 5 live now talking about the “change in the water” for parenting influencers 😂
You’re right Edgy there’s definitely a shift

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Radio 5 live now talking about the “change in the water” for parenting influencers 😂
You’re right Edgy there’s definitely a shift
Lol are they using those exact words
Defiantly feels sink or swim time for some infleuencers.

Reactions: 10
Oh god. Here we go again

“No unnecessary spend summer”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

But she has no problem absolutely hammering the affiliate links trying to get the sheep to increase her bank balance!
This woman is completely shameless!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think him orang off shore is that bad, think of all the military folk who are away for months, plus he gets paid very well! Just wish she’d stick to her promise of cutting back, let those girls be off line!!!!

Reactions: 19
Watching Lees insta stories I had a huge sense of sadness. The girls have become so used to having him around and for him to go away for 6 weeks or however long it will be will be awful for them. Why couldn't he find a job that doesn't involve working away. When my husband used to work away it was horrible thankfully he has now found a job that he gets every weekend at home and the difference in family life is amazing.
I know they have brought it all on their selfs but I do really feel sorry for those girls
Unless he is away to africa or Middle East I can’t see him being away 6 weeks it’s usually
2/3 weeks for North Sea rigs.
As others have mentioned over a month he will probably see his kids more than most dads do with a commute. My husband is never back before bedtime and only sees kids for an hour in morning.
He could easily have got some sort of on shore job but they want the money that comes with off shore work (which with his experience he would struggle to earn that much).

Reactions: 12
Unless he is away to africa or Middle East I can’t see him being away 6 weeks it’s usually
2/3 weeks for North Sea rigs.
As others have mentioned over a month he will probably see his kids more than most dads do with a commute. My husband is never back before bedtime and only sees kids for an hour in morning.
He could easily have got some sort of on shore job but they want the money that comes with off shore work (which with his experience he would struggle to earn that much).
Exactly- They want/need the money that comes from an off shore salary. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lots of families live this way - he will see the kids for solid blocks of time. It’s not the end of the world. It will be an adjustment for them all to begin with but after a few weeks the kids will be into a routine and it will just be normal for them.

Rebecca will struggle the most. Having to actually be fully involved with the kids and not able to just ditch them with Lee to go for a ramming/get her hair done/go for a potter or a mooch....🙈

Reactions: 20
Pat hasn't even gone yet and she is banging on about possibly moving abroad, coping on her own and enjoying being a 'full time mummy' (hate that phrase too btw), let's first see if Pat manages to pass his probationary period first. Have they addressed how he is about facing getting back on a chopper after the near death experience and suffering PTSD from it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pat hasn't even gone yet and she is banging on about possibly moving abroad, coping on her own and enjoying being a 'full time mummy' (hate that phrase too btw), let's first see if Pat manages to pass his probationary period first. Have they addressed how he is about facing getting back on a chopper after the near death experience and suffering PTSD from it?
Oh god. Don’t.

He would be a mug to even start on that nonsense again.

Il be surprised if he lasts 6 months off shore again - time will tell!

It’s really bugging me how she’s trying to maintain that this whole situation has come about because THEY chose for Lee to go back off shore.
Nothing to do with the fact that SHE repeatedly made mistakes and essentially ruined it for herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god. Here we go again

🙄🙄🙄🙄

But she has no problem absolutely hammering the affiliate links trying to get the sheep to increase her bank balance!
I came on to say the same thing... no unnecessary spending this summer but I'll keep sharing those affiliate links of things to buy....

Reactions: 15
Funny how she’ll make time for the gym but not her kids playgroups!! She’s like the Lidl version of Anna Sacconejoly, and IMO Anna is trash!
That is so true! Johnathon and pat are better than their other halves and that is really saying something Anna and Edgy care more about the gym than their kids....so sad.

Reactions: 9
I came on to say the same thing... no unnecessary spending this summer but I'll keep sharing those affiliate links of things to buy....
Most of us don’t “unnecessary spend” anyway. Most of us have a budget and only spend within our means on essential things or plan and budget for out of the ordinary stuff (holidays etc)

She’s honestly completely out of touch. 🙄

The relentless affiliate links are laughable- she’s not even pretending that those are things she even has herself now - it’s literally just her desperately trying to generate a bit of money. It’s shameful.

The constant gym updates are so so so dull.
No one cares mate.
Honestly. No one cares if you “worked off” 600 calories at the gym or if you used the iver priced “activity” tracking thing. NO ONE CARES. It’s so boring. 💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god. Here we go again

🙄🙄🙄🙄

I wonder if that includes amino slushies?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine vlog on YT of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

Screenshot_20190709-142013_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I wish she'd stop saying she's given up you tube as work and is just seeing it as a hobby. No love, nobody wants to give you work but you'd snap their hand off if they did - if you've no intention of it being a job then why are you still a channel mum and why have you still got them in your bio for anyone wanting to collaborate? You just know a lot of time needs to pass. You havent given your job up, you're just so crap at it that brands don't want to touch you. Would love to have seen channel mum give you that 'gift' of water tablets from Boots. 'oh god, Mrs Meldrum's been on again asking if Joules saw that link to Poppy's coat' ....'maybe just chuck her that bottle of tablets in the drawer that Boots sent last month so she doesn't feel left out'. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

View attachment 27666
Actually yeah, I wonder if she thinks writing gift and not ad will stop people contacting Boots. I might ask Boots themselves if it's an ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

View attachment 27666
Does look very dodgy like boots sent her a self care package.
Never heard her mention boots before.
Sainsburys deny working with them.
I'm pretty sure that belt is a gifted ad as why say they cost 50 when they £104 in Amazon?
Still not sure about gym shark leggings as she keeps pushing them like it's an #AD and lied about them or changed her story.
Is she still at linking the eBay ones that broke?
If she' money saving then why's she constantly sharing clothes at links?
It's like I'm skint so please buy these and make me some money so desparate.
Does she not get most have no interest in the gym because it's too expensive or we don't have childcare.
What's she going to talk about when love island is over and she's calls us saddos.

I wish she'd stop saying she's given up you tube as work and is just seeing it as a hobby. No love, nobody wants to give you work but you'd snap their hand off if they did - if you've no intention of it being a job then why are you still a channel mum and why have you still got them in your bio for anyone wanting to collaborate? You just know a lot of time needs to pass. You havent given your job up, you're just so crap at it that brands don't want to touch you. Would love to have seen channel mum give you that 'gift' of water tablets from Boots. 'oh god, Mrs Meldrum's been on again asking if Joules saw that link to Poppy's coat' ....'maybe just chuck her that bottle of tablets in the drawer that Boots sent last month so she doesn't feel left out'. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually yeah, I wonder if she thinks writing gift and not ad will stop people contacting Boots. I might ask Boots themselves if it's an ad.
I wonder if channel mum are having a slow clean out.
As nilly is no longer listed on her insta as channel mum and being negative about a brand channel mum clearly work with.
Haven't seen the usual comments from channel mum on Mrs meldrums vlogs.
Also her kissing the olay dissapeared off olay UK grid.

Reactions: 7
Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine vlog on YT of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

View attachment 27666
Here’s an idea Reb, as it’s been gifted to you why not try it and let us know what you think instead of begging for engagement asking us what we think? Are people really stupid enough to reply to these tit questions from influencers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.