Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliDog

Radio 5 live now talking about the ā€œchange in the waterā€ for parenting influencers šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re right Edgy thereā€™s definitely a shift

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
How can she be tired? ā€œBecause Iā€™m a mum and go to the gymā€. Rather than take supplements, id start with reevaluating my diet. White bread and a packet of crisps for lunch with a fifth of a salmon fillet for tea isnā€™t going to give you the energy to be rammed. Thatā€™s for sure.

Secondly, not sure if itā€™s just me, but she always seems to have eve make up all under her eyes in the morning. I donā€™t think that super duper Elemis oil is so so good.

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Got the gym gear on though havenā€™t you selfish moo!! So so tired but Iā€™ll still go there, canā€™t be arsed to take Poppy to play group but, Iā€™ll get MY TIME šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Calling it, coco pops will be in nursery soon.. because itā€™ll be ā€˜good for herā€™ not because itā€™s handy for rebs self care and ramming

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Iā€™ve never thought to ask my toddler if he wants to get out of the car?! I just take him out.
What a ridiculous palaver all to get Poppy to entertain the sheep.

• Haha

Bubblegum & Rosie

Her new grid post...looking forward to slower mornings??? Is she having a laugh, how is it physically possible for her to have slower mornings than she already does?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She only posted on her stories yesterday she was ā€˜ready for the dayā€™ after 12pm šŸ˜³

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I know Police Scotland are busy and resources are tight but this must be the longest investigation ever! Must be about a year since she claimed she they had all of the Tattle trolls IP addresses!

• Haha
  • Heart

Qwerty123

On the defensive again! Making out that itā€™s the people questioning her that are insane! And resorting to her usual tactic of emotional manipulation again - she only wants to buy her little girls something nice in the holidays!!!! i.e. what mean spirited troll could deprive the innocent children (who have no nice things already) of an ice cream in their holibobs!!!

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
She's missing out here, she could make a bit of extra cash if she used a bit of advertising on her wheelie bins. Every little helps šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. I'm sure she won't mind trekking down the ever so long drive then will shešŸ˜‰.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I liked how she mentioned whereabouts they put AD/gifted in their stories! I love her! I do feel sheā€™s definitely talking about Meldrum though!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Yā€™no i wanted to come on here to say how much I love tattle. Yeah the meldrums are fucking hilarious and provide some entertainment but itā€™s nothing compared to you guys, you are all absolute gold!!
Before I found this site I would watch these ā€œmummy floggers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®ā€ and think ā€œfuck my life is a messā€ there is no way I could have that kind of self care routine with 2 under 2, how the hell can they budget all these hols what am I doing wrong? Blah blah blah...
but now .. Rebecca uploads an evening routine and I come straight here to see basically none of us have this kind of life and weā€™re all laughing at her incredibly fake ā€œbestest life evaā€

So thank you tattlers, from the bottom of my heart.
As you were
Everything about her is fake IMO, thatā€™s why The Meldrums stopped, it showed her true colours!!! Moody, miserable, stomping around, snappy......and those were her good points!šŸ˜‚
Right, Iā€™m away to watch all Kellyā€™s vlogs, Iā€™m watching ALL the ADs to give her the money as sheā€™s my new hero! Bloody love her.

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I couldnā€™t even make it half way through tonightā€™s video. God she loves herself; I have never seen someone preen at themselves so much in a mirror before.
Reb, it doesnā€™t matter how much shit you put on your face; it will never make you a nice person!

• Heart

Bubblegum & Rosie

Her night routine is the closest I would ever get to a spa day šŸ˜‚ I mean what normal person really uses that many products?! Never mind a ā€œbusyā€ mum of 3?! šŸ˜³

There is NO was her pjs are normally neatly folded like that, you ainā€™t fooling anyone Reb šŸ˜‚

Very strange undressing and oiling of legs and only half of her armsšŸ¤”

and odd brushing of teeth before having a sugary smoothie. Does she have any idea how she comes across šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ deary me

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Did she admit in her latest story that she doesnā€˜t properly shower after the gym? Thatā€˜s just nasty!
Apparently had a ā€œGlasgow showerā€ - a quick spray of deodorant.
Iā€™ve never ever heard anyone call being a dirty bastard a ā€œGlasgow showerā€ before.
Why canā€™t she just go to the sodding gym at NIGHT when her kids are in bed instead of dragging them all there, dumping them with a friend and having the 3 of them running riot, pissing everyone else there off?! (Because thatā€™s what young kids do - not their fault!)
She makes out sheā€™s soooooo busy and sooooo stretched for time but itā€™s only because she doesnā€™t manage her time properly. Poppy gone down for a late nap so que the ā€œoh, poppy isnā€™t sleeping well/Iā€™ve been up all night/Iā€™m soooooo exhaustedā€ chat yet again. ITS NO WONDER THE POOR KID HARDLY SLEEPS! Thereā€™s no routine or consistency at all.

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Heā€™s for sure been applying for jobs since the beginning of the year. You donā€™t land an off shore job in a week!
Anyone else remember when we saw a suit hanging up in her bathroom on one of their insta stories? Leeā€™s interview suit!

Thank god heā€™s got a job though. About bloody time!

Will be interesting to see how they cope - heā€™s got used to living the life of Riley, and sheā€™s got used to doing the bare minimum at home/with the kids. There will be far less time for mooching/pottering/ramming/fake tanning and walking!

• Heart

Rubyā€™s mum

VIP Member
As others have said, offshore weeks are tough but he will see much more of the kids than if he had a daily commute into Aberdeen.

I work and have two kids. Yes, itā€™s not easy and I have to get super organised when husband is away but I find it easier than if we both had ā€˜normalā€™ office jobs.

Poor Becky is just going to have to pull her socks up and get stuck in...
Agree entirely. I donā€™t wish to offend anyone who has said they feel sorry for the kids not having Lee around so much but I really donā€™t. Many many families have weeks, even months apart. When my kids were little my husband worked six days a week usually leaving home before they were up and getting back after they had gone to bed so he might as well have been away for all the interaction they had with him. Sunday he was usually knackered but we did what we could to have family time. I worked three days a week at the time as well. The kids survived it and still had a happy childhood and have lots of good memories. Family holidays were spent together, reconnecting, they werenā€™t shoved off to kids clubs from breakfast til tea time.
Sure, their kids will have to adjust but kids are very adaptable and will soon get used to it. Reb will have to be more organised and will probably find she gets more done without Lee being there, I certainly did when my husband worked away occasionally because you just have to get on with it. Iā€™m sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but they are only doing what thousands of families have to do and itā€™s of their own making .
They had a wonderful (in their eyes) lifestyle and theyā€™ve ruined it through arrogance and ignorance. Lee is every bit as much to blame as she is, for all that she is a spoilt brat he could have reigned her in and made her alter things around declaration of ads, owning up to mistakes, educating around racism,etc. Suck it up Selldrums.

• Heart
  • Wow

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Oh dear. The acting in that video is terrible. Like something out of a Spanish soap opera.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
What shes going veggie when the hell did she decided that as didn't they have a barbecue full of meat just yesterday omg she just opens her mouth and a load of shit just spills out.

• Haha