Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Ah yes. The audience can open up their own browser and search for the items themselves. Once they’ve dusted off their crystal ball to find out where the fucking items are from that is. 🙄. ‘Scuse me while I go and find my eyes that have rolled so far back in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hellofresh

Just read her latest grid. “Once my trust is broken you’ll struggle to get it back”🤮is she for real? Absolutely no mention of how she might have broken people’s trust in her and destroyed her brand along the way!

• Haha
  • Angry

GoLando

VIP Member
The fact she’s practicing doing things on her own, like she’s the only woman in the world who is having to live alone/raise the kids alone. It’s actuallt really offensive towards people who have no choice but to do it either.
It’s one thing that pisses me off the most, when mums tote the word solo parenting when they still have a husband, especially the ones who literally go away for a couple of days!
Amen.

As a widow, all this pathetic drippiness from women who say they feel like a single mum because their husband works away fills me with white hot rage.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Rebecca is going for that quirky yet relatable insta vibe...

1A25EC79-AAA5-4B35-81B2-AA9E25D2DF05.jpeg

Pigs flying through Scotland like........

• Haha
  • Wow

Mybb2016

I personally don’t think it matters how much the Tula carrier is being sold for/what it’s resell value is - if it was gifted, just the fact she’s selling it for cash is disgusting. She could easily donate it to a baby bank or even pass it on to somebody she knows who is having a baby. Don’t know if anybody follows Mrs Hayward but she was gifted loads of things for her new baby. I had my baby at the same time and found it a bit shocking how much she was gifted (she has relatively few followers), but she passes every single item onto Little Village HQ which is a charity that provides items directly to families in need. She was gifted 2 carriers and so a brand new Baby Bjorn one went straight to the charity. Knowing this then made me not mind as much how many things she got for free... take note Grabecca.

There is of course a chance this particular carrier wasn’t gifted, but we know for sure (Banchory selling page) that she has sold brand new gifted items in the past.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What the fuck?!

I’m sorry- “practising taking the bin out”

Oh do fuck off you pampered little princess! Does she really have nothing else going on in her life that she has to film this absolute nonsense?!!!!!

🙈🙄💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
We have a closed intranet sell and buy site at work (NHS) and I've sold a lot of stuff there over the years ...I remember once posting that I needed some electrical work done as husband worked away and was advised by the admin team to take this notice down as it highlighted that I was a vulnerable woman on my own
Wtf is she doing advertising that her husband is going to be offshore and she'll be on her own for 2-3 weeks at a time ...anyone who watches her videos, knows where she lives, layout of house and garden , children's school etc....she has no regard for her or her children's safety

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I hope when lee goes back to work he constantly reminds her all the pressure he is under and all the financial strain is on him after all it’s what we’ve heard for the past 2 years whilst nanny McPhee lee has been cooking cleaning and doing the childcare whilst she’s been partying about selling her souls to the devil.

Roll on lee going to work: carrot tan leather handbag face can get home from the school run and watch her shows she’s so desperately missed whilst admiring herself in a mirror and oiling her body for some afternoon delight with ram dog.

Enjoy going offshore lee. You deserve a break!!

Afternoon delight with the Ram-Dog!
Ahhhhhahaha! That just cracked me up!!!!!

There is probably some sheep crying at how brave edgy is, managing to take the bins out all by herself 🤪
Wheelie bins at the murder mansion don’t have the best track record really do they?! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen, having to send him back to work and flog everything to pay the mortgage. As much as she'll blame 15 twats and trolls, Tattle doesn't hold that much power, this is all due to their own arrogance. Shame it hasn't taught her a bit of humility.
She is the embodiment of the saying "be nice to people on the way up, you'll meet them on the way back down". No sympathy for her whatsoever, and since I don't think her children will be at risk of serious repercussions I'll take pleasure in a disgusting con artists fall from grace.

Karma is a funny old thing!

• Heart
  • Haha

Moonstone

It’s great that Lee decided to get a job again; depending on YouTube to pay your bills is so irresponsible.

I’ve had to unfollow her though due to the absolute disrespect she has displayed towards her followers that indirectly pay her bills - all of the incidents of her being dishonest and straight up rude were too much and I can’t look at her the same way. Even though we are the same age, Rebecca is no longer someone I can relate to even though I used to love her videos a very long time ago.

I know she gained a bunch of followers due to the ‘trolls’ video but I wish she took a moment to think about why so many people that used to genuinely like her at some point no longer do.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
F3A672D2-9FAD-4A00-9F47-AF310F7C0D4F.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“This is meant in a really nice way”.........
But I’m abso-FRIGGING-lutely gonna make a point of mentioning that 90% of your content is usually a spon of some sort 🤣
Megan Piper.
Pull up a chair,
Come join us 😎

So Rebecca is gonna try and cash in by joining the vegetarian/vegan community go vegetarian. 😐
How nice. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
I have just reported to ASA for the first time.
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
Yes 100% use it as advertising, just label it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Sorry, rant for the day over 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I think it's the best thing for her Lee going back to work but wish she would stop with all the shit about back to being a mummy or being in full time mummy mode.

Even when you work Mums are still full time mums you dont stop being a mum. When I worked I would still be thinking of stuff to do with the children, waiting to make an appointment for them in my break, going to the bank to get money for a trip during lunchtime etc and I was always the person the school called if an accident happened or child was sick and I worked out of the house in local schools.

Reb did as little work as possible was always right next to her children or using them as props/actors when she did actually work yes Lee was around but how can you feel you weren't always a full time mummy the whole point in people finding a job that they can do from home is so they can still be there for the children.

I think this shows how detached she had become from the children and it had nothing to do with working.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
How can you tell when Rebecca Meldrum is telling lies.? When her lips are moving , true story ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

ALMRPM

Her grid post "we have nothing big lined up" is just another blatant beg for freebies...... I still find it absolutely astonishing that she would rather see her business go to the wall and send Lee back to work for weeks at a time offshore rather than apologise properly for lift gate. I truely believe if she had owned her mistakes and done some videos about the topic like Organised Mother did, she would still have a brand to save!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In her stories she says that “Lee is off for the first time in what feels like forever”. I’m a bit confused. Didn’t the man just get a job?? Even if he has been hard at it since he got the offer, wasn’t that only a few weeks ago? Or am I in some kind of time warp or something?
He’s been on courses all week.
Preparing for work 101
(This course is not sponsored or gifted but use code Pat20 for 8% off your next purchase) #affilatelink

- how to extract yourself from under your wife’s thumb

- how to interact with others without putting an affiliate link at the end of your conversation.

- how to choose lunch/breakfast/dinner for yourself, without checking which brand/company/supermarket are sponsoring your “day”

Physio will be provided for those suffering from hand cramp due to holding a golf club, deleting Instagram comments or taking 183 photos of your significant other in a “natural pose”

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Funny how she’ll make time for the gym but not her kids playgroups!! She’s like the Lidl version of Anna Sacconejoly, and IMO Anna is trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ALMRPM

Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that 😂🤷‍♀️

I've no problem with affiliate links as long as
A) it's for something you've actually purchased/own yourself, not just any old shit you think might appeal to any sheep
B) it's clearly labelled as Ad-Affliate link
C) they explain regularly what an affiliate link is, so people are aware

And D) be upfront about how much you earn from it. Not really pennies when all the sheep purchases are added up isit?!

Edit to add: Put where the item is from on the swipe up so people can make an informed choice!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Scared to answer the question on Pat twats Instagram if Reb’s video is my cup of tea! 🤣 We all know what happens if you answer no... (log pile 😂). I will be banished down his hole 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart