Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who made the bin joke...
“Wheelie bins don’t have a great track record in that house” 😂😂😂😂😂 that bloody got me!! Too soon??

(Anyone who has no idea what I’m on about check out Banchory murder online - it’s their house)

I’m less like “what the duck why is she practising and showing us this?” And more “why the hell did she record off her security cameras??”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Who made the bin joke...
“Wheelie bins don’t have a great track record in that house” 😂😂😂😂😂 that bloody got me!! Too soon??

(Anyone who has no idea what I’m on about check out Banchory murder online - it’s their house)

I’m less like “what the duck why is she practising and showing us this?” And more “why the hell did she record off her security cameras??”
That was me 👍🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Meldrums must be kicking themselves they paid over the odds in a economic downturn locally for a house with the worst history and needing tit loads of work. It'll be a nightmare to sell on. 😂😂😂

<<edited to avoid location being revealed on tattle life>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Who made the bin joke...

Omg maybe Sun's gone to my head lovely down south me being slow and dident make the unfortunate but funny connection.

Is the neighbours lovely house on the market cheaper?

Reactions: 6
I think the wheelie bin thing was her attempt at a joke. It’s a bit sick really considering the past of the house 👻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
@Pink flamingo
Is the neighbours lovely house on the market cheaper?

Not but far more modern to be fair. The Meldrums would need to spend at least the difference in price to bring theirs anywhere near the same standard.

Reactions: 5
Would love to know what rig he is going on....if all the rig guys become aware of his social media nonsense he will be a laughing stock, especially as his job is pretty basic low level...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the wheelie bin thing was her attempt at a joke. It’s a bit sick really considering the past of the house 👻
I hope not! It is insensitive to show or mention wheely bins given the history of the house really 😞 The woman does not engage her brain at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
I couldn’t even make it half way through tonight’s video. God she loves herself; I have never seen someone preen at themselves so much in a mirror before.
Reb, it doesn’t matter how much tit you put on your face; it will never make you a nice person!
As they say you cant put a flower in an hole and call it a vase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's missing out here, she could make a bit of extra cash if she used a bit of advertising on her wheelie bins. Every little helps 🤣🤣🤣. I'm sure she won't mind trekking down the ever so long drive then will she😉.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Would love to know what rig he is going on....if all the rig guys become aware of his social media nonsense he will be a laughing stock, especially as his job is pretty basic low level...
Totally, that is what my hubby said. The other guys on the rig will rip the piss out of him with his bad boy belters, runny eggs with soldiers, controlling wife, blah, blah, blah.
Wish we could be a fly in the wall😂😂

• Haha
Makes me wonder what her reasons were that she thought she needed to practice this.

Did she worry she may get lost having to go so far from the house?
She thought she might fall in the bin?
She thought the bin might rollover her tiny tiny body?
She was scared that something might pop out Pat's hole?
Actually burst out laughing reading this. You lot have been on top form all day 😂

Reactions: 8
Totally, that is what my hubby said. The other guys on the rig will rip the piss out of him with his bad boy belters, runny eggs with soldiers, controlling wife, blah, blah, blah.
Wish we could be a fly in the wall😂😂
Guess that’s why he had to put up a poster with some random sexy woman in his room last time he was on a rig lol. Did that make you feel like a ‘real’ man Lee? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The fact she’s practicing doing things on her own, like she’s the only woman in the world who is having to live alone/raise the kids alone. It’s actuallt really offensive towards people who have no choice but to do it either.
It’s one thing that pisses me off the most, when mums tote the word solo parenting when they still have a husband, especially the ones who literally go away for a couple of days!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they won't need two cars when he goes offshore.. Sell the other bloody one ... Hey greedy grubby grabs, you d have money to do up the lovely,normal kitchen that lots of normal people would love instead of their very small small kitchen in a two or three bed house that lots of us lesser mortals live ! And finally... Shattered... My ARSE!! Near the end of 6 weeks teaching, which witchy wotsit is a six day a week job ,7.30 till 5.30 with all the planning etc!! Still got 2 weeks to go. She has no bleeping clue... And my child is grown up.. Thinking of the tattlers on here who have young kids too and work full time. Oh I can't wait till he goes ...the whinging moaning eye rubbing will be vile but hey give us all fodder and light relief from our normal, hard working day to day life!!😊

Reactions: 13
Sorry if I missed this but did we just get an admission that the ramming is free? After 6 months of avoiding the issue? I know the gym membership was gifted but this seems to suggest the pt sessions are gifted too?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I missed this but did we just get an admission that the ramming is free? After 6 months of avoiding the issue? I know the gym membership was gifted but this seems to suggest the pt sessions are gifted too?
Why what's been said? If she admitted that then some followers might be mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.