Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ruby'smum I have said that I feel for the girls like many others and I dont disagree with what your saying but the reasons I and probably others feel for the girls is Lee is the only parent that genuinely seems to want to spend time doing things with them, it really isn't about the fact hes going to work offshore it's more about the fact they are being left with Reb who just thinks about what she want.

Previously when Lee worked offshore I didn't feel for the girls and often said to my partner they seemed to get so much more quality time with their Dad than our children even tho my partner was off every weekend and I was always jealous of simple things such as nursery pick up as my children would have loved their Dad to drop off or collect from nursery or school. Ok I may have not be of sound mind back then and been one of Rebs deluded sheep but she also seemed to do lots with the children getting them out and about everyday but now if it's not for an AD she doesn't seem to take them anywhere or even do anything with them in the house other than teaching her toddler to sit and watch TV.

Personally I would have preferred Reb to go get a job and Lee to stay home with the girls maybe he could have started the Meldrums channel up again to try and make a little bit of extra money if they wanted to keep YT going as he always seemed to really enjoy it and was very good I thought, I certainly wouldn't have been feeling sorry for the girls if Reb had got an offshore job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Clm1977 I take your point and fully see where you are coming from. Lee does do far more with the kids than Reb does and I think this came about as he was sahd and in theory she was supposed to be working while he took on childcare and household duties. It wasnā€™t long of course before me time took over from working and the rest is history. As you have said, before he became a sahd Reb did more with the girls and I think she will do so again. I may be completely wrong but Iā€™ve always had a slightly controlling vibe from Lee, he strikes me as the sort to put on a show for the camera but it all seems a little false.
With regard to returning to work, from a financial perspective with her lack of real work experience it made no sense for Reb to be the one to get a job as she would not be able to command anything like the salary Lee can. She would be looking at entry level jobs and with the mortgage they must have they would not be able to manage on that sort of salary. I canā€™t imagine her being able to earn anything like the amount Lee can as he has real work experience, albeit a little outdated. I donā€™t think they would be able to generate much ad revenue by resurrecting the Meldrumā€™s channel either as the name is tarnished by the racism issue.

Reactions: 11
Reckon heā€™s on a contract for 18months, she will try and build back up her ā€˜Brandā€™ and be back to their absoooooooluuuuuuute best life before you can say ā€˜Fannyā€™s your auntā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe if Lee had been a little bit more controlling the murder mansion would never have been bought as in the delete house vlog he clearly didn't want to offer more and in turn she may not have created so my shitstorms. At the end of the day I think Reb needs someone to control her a little more as she seems to have no self control.

Reactions: 17
She ought to train as a PT, she clearly loves the gym, enjoys the environment and could work her own hours.

She ought to train as a PT, she clearly loves the gym, enjoys the environment and could work her own hours.
I can see it now, work out with rami and rebi, they'll have u looking almost exactly the same after 24/7 sessions for "90" days! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, she loves the gym and boring people to death with it. She loves mooching around after the gym in her sweaty gear for the rest of the day, but she'd have to do exams to become a PT and get off her lazy arse to teach people. I wouldn't want her teaching mešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Contrary to what Rebecca would like her sheep to believe, I don't think she is going to miss Lee that much when he goes back to work. At least not in the ways that matter. She is a very selfish person, especially when it concerns her family. She'd rather do anything other then spend time with them. Lee is not exempt from that. I feel more sympathy for her girls. They are going to miss their dad.

Reactions: 10
There is an amazing new build house for sale just up the road from there, on for 480k so much nicer, more modern and I think would have been a much better buy. The house theyā€™ve got could be lovely but it needs bringing up to date. Although for me I wouldnā€™t live there based on its past.
Have a missed something what happened in the house ?

Reactions: 1
I just watched Lee and Rebecca in their acting debut
ā€œLeeā€™s gone and got himself a job and surprised Rebecca with the information!!ā€
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I am HERE for the series!!!!

I found a camera set up behind Rebecca that captures a different angle šŸ˜³
View attachment 26745

I am glad heā€™s found a job so quickly.
Well done Meldrumā€™s šŸ˜¬
Lol bet that's how it happened

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think that video on Instagram of him telling her that he got the job was real because of how grumpy she seemed when she said ā€˜whaaaat? What?ā€™ šŸ¤£ It sounded like her usual bad temper, isnā€™t that terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't lie, my heart does break a little bit for the children. Two or three weeks is a long time when you're 2, 4 or even 7. I know plenty of families have to learn to adjust to similar working patterns, and they will get used to it soon enough, but initially... they've been so used to him being there. šŸ˜©
But it was her alone with the kids that I liked before. She was so hands on, barely at home, always at a play group or meeting ā€œchumsā€. I think after the initial shock it will be good for all the girls. When Lee is home he can have proper quality time with them, as can Grabbecca while heā€™s gone.

Good on you Meldrums- finally listened. Now all we need is that apologies (a genuine non woe is me one) and we are evens.

Good luck Lee (and Grabecca, sheā€™ll need it more).

I personally think that she was more hands on because she couldnā€™t relay on Lee as he wasnā€™t there so she had to do it, now with him going back to work she will have to just do the same, instead of having so much free time because heā€™s there, she can still do all those things but will have to plan them better. Donā€™t know whatā€™s the problem with being at home with3 kids, itā€™s very manageable, sheā€™s just used to have her lazy ass doing nothing, well thatā€™s come to an endšŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
I have more kids than the old lady in the shoešŸ˜‚ I love my husband being at work, routine goes to šŸ’© when he is off!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Letā€™s face it though, lee makes a bloody househusband! He cleans, cook, hands on parent, gardens, he does the lot! She will miss him!

8E114154-2E8F-4054-B852-AF626B3C542C.jpeg

Saw this and thought of RebeccašŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s from Next so probably made with her in mindšŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.