Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the instagram bubble has had its day.back to work bloggers back to work weve all seen through you

Reactions: 11
Shes lying again... a couple of weeks back she was saying it was 2.5 yesrs he has been at home with them
And now its 3.5 years. It defo isnt that long she lying for god knows what reason now!

Reactions: 2
Shes lying again... a couple of weeks back she was saying it was 2.5 yesrs he has been at home with them
And now its 3.5 years. It defo isnt that long she lying for god knows what reason now!
For engagement. So people would comment on her post to correct her. Nothing more than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this point has been discussed whilst I've been away, but I am so angry about the constant idea Rebecca spouts that she has to 'tone down' things to stop people disliking her - as if they are jealous, AGAIN! E.g. in latest Instagram post with "a slightly less-polished [...] more mundane version of myself" etc... I do not think I have ever seen a more narcissistic person in my life who uses the constant self-delusions created by her personality type as an excuse for everything! 🤬
She is saying that she is a superior being who must make herself seem more normal so people can relate to her - exactly like the excuse for the DLP lies with "we did not want people to be envious of us". Teenagers in high school of the mean girls type used to be like this; Mummy and Daddy would say to them, 'oh it's ok sweetheart, people are just jealous of your beauty/wealth/popularity'. It seems like this is her psychological backstop that she falls back on every time she makes an error, however serious.
Why does nobody around her bring this up and tell her how transparent it is?!!! I wonder for how long a grown adult can sustain this and never take responsibility for their life... and to say that she is mentally 'all better' over night just proves, once again, how all the mental health talk was a pack of lies. Her London-based therapist was clearly an out and out lie too. 🤥 Such disrespect 😡
I agree definitely a type 1 Narcissist even possibly a sociopath these personality disorders are prominent in “celebrities” they sell themselves as what they believe themselves to be , her family must have an idea that something is sadly wrong here but perhaps they have tried but I doubt she would listen to them anyway ! she will self destruct and reinvent herself many times over before her life is done I fear , I feel I should have some sympathy and I do but it’s for her children and family her fans are not using their common sense , but some of them are vulnerable and lonely and I feel for them as when they realise they are not friends but customers I don’t like those other influencers who keep supporting her and channel mum they have all shown their true colours I don’t believe there is one genuine friendship amongst them

Reactions: 11
Just reading her insta stories again and her lack of empathy and forgiveness for anyone who dares to cross her speaks volumes. I think it’s a sad message to get across to your children that you can’t forgive people for their mistakes and also that you can’t admit when you’ve made mistakes too. I would also like to suggest that she’s using the affliliated link game not to pay for little treats for her girls, but to pay for little treats for herself🤫She’s sorted her “free” childcare out at the gym by twisting a friend’s arm to look after Poppy. Then the gym has a crèche which is used by Jazzercise, for the rest of the time it’s unattended. She’s getting to the gym early, leaving a 4/7 year old in the crèche on their own, working out with Rami in the gym where she can’t possiby see them and keep an eye on them, due to the layout. Once the paying crèche customers arrive the girls are free to wander wherever and with whoever. I personally wouldn’t take that risk with the most precious things in my life, it’s just not worth it😢why not find a gym buddy and take it in turns to childmind at home where you know that all of your children are safe?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Spot on.

The therapist from London was Emma Kenny - she’s in the pocket of Channel Mum and was probably drafted in to do some inane generic Skype “counselling” sessions with all of the Channel Mum muppets so that CM could tick off that they are taking “emotional care” of their floggers. As usual it was all over exaggerated and made to sound far more important/interesting by Rebecca.
She’s built this entire fake world around her where she genuinely believes that she’s some sort of hot shot celebrity blogger who people are jealous of. She’s utterly out of touch.
How interesting re the therapist! :rolleyes: Thanks

Sorry if this point has been discussed whilst I've been away, but I am so angry about the constant idea Rebecca spouts that she has to 'tone down' things to stop people disliking her - as if they are jealous, AGAIN! E.g. in latest Instagram post with "a slightly less-polished [...] more mundane version of myself" etc... I do not think I have ever seen a more narcissistic person in my life who uses the constant self-delusions created by her personality type as an excuse for everything! 🤬
She is saying that she is a superior being who must make herself seem more normal so people can relate to her - exactly like the excuse for the DLP lies with "we did not want people to be envious of us". Teenagers in high school of the mean girls type used to be like this; Mummy and Daddy would say to them, 'oh it's ok sweetheart, people are just jealous of your beauty/wealth/popularity'. It seems like this is her psychological backstop that she falls back on every time she makes an error, however serious.
Why does nobody around her bring this up and tell her how transparent it is?!!! I wonder for how long a grown adult can sustain this and never take responsibility for their life... and to say that she is mentally 'all better' over night just proves, once again, how all the mental health talk was a pack of lies. Her London-based therapist was clearly an out and out lie too. 🤥 Such disrespect 😡
Amen!

Unlucky Mr baldy111! 😂 ooh see if he can get something signed for u! I bet Lee would do it! 😂 he is a public figure after all! 😂
Imagine his first day back on the rig. He is going to get the piss absolutely ripped out of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine his first day back on the rig. He is going to get the piss absolutely ripped out of him!
Maybe getting soft in old age.
I hope the men on the rig show some kindness don't bully him and act professionally.
So show him same courtesy that his wife's not shown so many people.
I think it's going to hit Lee hard and it's all because of her mainly it failed her greed, her changing and not fixing things.
She would rather see Lee away than say sorry be honest and deal with things.
It really is quite sad how they overextended themselves and how they are trapped unless they sell the murder mansion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I hope the men on the rig show some kindness don't bully him and act professionally.
I think it's going to hit Lee hard and it's all because of her mainly it failed her greed, her changing and not fixing things.
It really is quite sad how they overextended themselves and how they are trapped unless they sell the murder mansion.
Do you think she could recover at this point though if she did come out and apologise? I guess it depends how she did it, would certainly boost engagement

I
Do you think she could recover at this point though if she did come out and apologise? I guess it depends how she did it, would certainly boost engagement
I am not sure as she's never learnt from mistakes.
She never changes or acknowledges fault its always deflecting.
I still think she comes across as fake
Patronising to her grandad
Passive aggressive even now she probably thinks she's trying hard to appear nice,relatable and hands on.
Brands no longer want to work with her.
Shes made so many enemies that will contact every brand that works with her.
England not on summer holidays yet but I imagine lots even devoted fans get fed up of her whinging how hard and tiring school holidays are.
Shes never faced any huge consequences until now.
Shes lucky Kermit did not go to the police.
I think channel mum and her colleagues and family have failed her and now they at crisis point.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she is going to do a series of videos on how to prepare to go to school.
Because she is what....a parenting expert???? She is one of the worst parents i have ever seen....in every sense!!

Who on earth would look to her for advice??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't believe she is going to do a series of videos on how to prepare to go to school.
Because she is what....a parenting expert???? She is one of the worst parents i have ever seen....in every sense!!

Who on earth would look to her for advice??
Omg so 5 sets of uniform and whinge a lot that she can't be bothered to talk to the school mum's like they a different species as she has the fear of the playground.
Really is scraping the barrel for content.
She hardly does school runs,She forgets inset days
Misses lots of school a whole term if added up.
Can't adhere school social media policy.
Doesn't attend events, do homework or remember the relevant outfits like xmas jumper and world book day farce.

Reactions: 17
He’s a grown man, flipping heck, I’m sure he will be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.