Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sophie, if you genuinely have that worried feeling that something bad is imminent feeling..then imagine what it's like to have that because your Very payment is due or overdue. Imagine having that feeling because you feel inept, your house isn't clean enough or choosing between eating and staying warm. Imagine being crippled with anxiety and fear and your other half is out working or you're a single parent with no one to turn to. Anxiety presents its self in a multitude of ways. Trying being a little more sensitive to people and your demographics situation. By all means tell people where things are from if you genuinely think they're interested, but must you make money on every single thing you own? Be more charitable..that lockup the contents of which could help alot of people! Be mindful when you call us trolls. Alot of us here are actually more concerned about your vulnerable Hinchers wellbeing than you ever will be. Impressionable and malleable...easy manipulated. You may not believe it but you're causing Anxiety! Ponder that while drinking your hot chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So for everyone who suffers from anxiety, myself included. All we need to do is head out and drink hot chocolate! What an absolute bell end!
She could save the NHS millions with her advice. Treat anxiety with hot chocolate, for depression add some whipped cream, and for PTSD, well, sprinkle marshmallows on top, that should do the trick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Maz81

VIP Member
So for everyone who suffers from anxiety, myself included. All we need to do is head out and drink hot chocolate! What an absolute bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Canadiangal

So I followed a lady by the name of Rachel who Grinch also followed and it was announced today she had passed away due to her illness she had. It's interesting Grinch will post about Kobe but not her, a mother of 3 and fellow instamum...maybe I'm looking into this too far by it's pissed me off not even a comment from the Grinch on the grid or a story passing on condolences...could be cause I'm 33 weeks pregnant too but fuck sakes, Soph, you are something else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier about why we should look up to anyone. But if I had to admire anyone it would be Carla on SAS are you tough enough. Don’t know if anyone watches it but she’s 40 (oldest there), has 4 kids, works full time and October 18 found out she had breast cancer. Had all the chemo/radio therapy, whilst still working. And then went on SAS programme. I mean bloody hell. Meanwhile Hinch cleans a clean sink, farts about with Stace, dupes the public and is an airhead. Now some will say she saw a gap and fair play she filled it. But it’s not like that at all. We’ve all discussed before why she’s so fake

Reactions: 48

Elledoc82

VIP Member
If your mate posts a pic of herself dressed up and says she feels special on a rare night off from the kids when she’s up for an award for her job and you don’t comment on the photo telling her she looks stunning, wishing her luck and tell her to enjoy her night are you even her mate?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Maz81

VIP Member
It annoys the absolute shit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Yeh hes a modern man and full credit to him for being so involved with Ronnie and supporting his wife, but c'mon, hes essentially her bitch!

Soph..."jamie, film me cleaning the door mat", "film me washing make up brushes", "film me cleaning some other pointless thing", "take me B&M", " take me Tesco", "come with me on a girly day out", "watch ronnie all the fucking time so I can prod things I've bought for no reason and show the guyyyyzzzz".

Jamie.. "soph, I want to watch football in peace"

Soph.."ARRRRGGHHHH OMG JAMIE WANTS TO WATCH FOOTBALL, I'M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING BREAKDOWN!!!"

Definitely emasculated
“Jamie turn the sun down!!!!!!!!!!!! And move your flip flops immediately” 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 45

kittymamaxo

BA53BF8D-0BA5-44D5-B8BE-6E80B83F3427.jpeg

Hinch Inspired Aromas! Now including:

- Self tanner scent
- Zoflora overdose scent
- Henry’s disgusting drool from Rrrronie’s ear scent

and the closest scent we could make similar to the Queen Hinch herself:

- An actual piece of shit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Why is the niece there again. Why is it such a big family event. Like Rrrrrrrrrronnie is the first ever baby to go swimming.

Reactions: 44

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Could of played baby shark over the top of that video ya know something fun and child like. We played Eva cassidy at my dad's funeral...... Enough said

Reactions: 43

Marie Antoinette

Anxiety my arse I can’t cope with her shit lies, I’ve had my therapist ring me daily for the last week because I missed my ptsd counselling because of my anxiety and leaving the house, my husband has had a week off work and I constantly have family popping in because i tried to end my life a year ago...THATS REAL ANXIETY SOPHIE!!!! i wish a hot chocolate would fix things for me 😢😢😢

I live right near that field but I can’t leave the house to even drive past it..she’s a lying bitch!..sorry I’m just not in a good place at the moment and seeing her saying about going for a hot chocolate makes me so mad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jemima9

I'm still waiting for Barry Scott to pop up,holding his cillit Bang.......
Because BANG...and the anxiety has GONE !

• Haha
  • Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Yes Sophy some of us do sit outside our houses in our cars to tired to go in that's because we have been at work all day and now have to go in clean up, sort washing, unpack the shopping, cook dinner, sort out the kids etc etc etc! Some of us haven't spent the day drinking hot chocolate and shopping for more shitty baskets. So fuck of with your fake anxiety give me sympathy bollocks. 😠

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
If she'd be invited to the opening of an envelope..she'd have been dolled up quicker than i'am to get to the chippy after weigh day at slimming world!

• Haha