Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it or not guys I’ve been invited to these events better I’ve got such bad anxiety I can’t go ...... bollox bollox

Reactions: 11
Do you think jamie sits there staring at her while she’s filming and as soon as she stops recording calls her a lying bleep? How cringe!
I think he downloads William hill and bet 365 when she’s not looking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wore a big enough dress on her wedding day and wasn’t so shy infront of the camera then was she 🤣

Also on DOI she didn’t look all coy and shy either or This Morning, total Beggy Mitchell hoping Stace invites her along to something!
yep her wedding dress was about ott 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a giant Whatsapp group? Just a giant cock more like!

and the National Tattle Award for being Maldon's biggest lying arse wipe goes to.......

Gruesnomes 👏👏👏
Here to collect the award on her behalf ( she went to the post office earlier and she's totally overcome with anxiety) is......Lardsnomes!
Unfortunately her husband also couldn't be here tonight because he's a bigger cock than she is!

Sophie enjoy your award - it'll be the only one you get!
I actually do think she leads a very sad insular life. Which sometimes (not often!) does make me feel sorry for her.

Deep down I think she has so many insecurities she finds friendships hard and also has a lot of hangups about herself which is very sad as on the outside she’s lovely looking. The constant need for validation is her insecurity, as is the need for her to constantly filter her life. Social media is her way of validating herself further and which is why she only likes positive comments.

When she’s talking about the lovely dresses at the NTAs she actually says that with a pang of sadness in her voice. This is her insecurity. She would love nothing more than to be invited to these events. She’s desperate to be famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh hinch the lies just keep coming don't they. Let me get this straight you have:
Been on live tv.
Done a book tour.
Been on the radio.
Done numerous photo shoots.
Post on the gram to your fake 3mil followers on a daily basis and had over the top self endulded baby shower and wedding which was clearly all about you, yet you saying the you couldn't go to one of these events? Well good job hinch cos no one is going to invite you. Why would they? You nothing but a boring talentless idiot on the gram. Get over yourself woman!

Reactions: 28
I deffo think that note is in her writing again. It's like she has tried to write differently but to me it looks like her writing. I might be wrong just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️
I agree, it looks like someone has deliberately tried to alter their writing... I think it's the lack of joined up, cursive writing that makes it look odd. And like there's too much space between the letters for it to be the natural flow of someone's handwriting?

Reactions: 8
If she genuinely had anxiety then you’d think she’d get some kind of support/therapy and use her platform to encourage others that experience those symptoms to do the same.

what qualifies her to bring out a book with relaxation or mindfulness activities in it? I have worked in the field for 10 years, worked my arse off getting a degree, a postgrad, volunteering, starting at the bottom of the food chain and working my way up to the top slowly, not being paid enough for the work I have to do/things I have to see/hear yet Mrs Hinch shines her sink and paints her house grey and therefore is able to offer advice (somewhat damaging advice in a lot of cases) and promote practice she isn’t remotely trained in.

Stop the world please, I’d like to get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hahahaha she’s hilarious with how much she reads here BUT I DON’T READ ANYFIN FROM THESE NASTY TROLLS GUYZ

I hAvE bEeN iNvItEd To BiG eVeNtS i JuSt DoNt WaNnA gO

Sit down Soph, you weren’t invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
oh duck right off will you! Who the duck believes you anymore. ‘Oh I’m so nervous. I would love to go to this, I was invited, pinky promise.’
Nope, not buying it, no way. All the tv, radio, photoshoots, constant stories for 3m people on insta would tell otherwise.
How on earth is anyone buying this?

I reckon Jamie wasn’t invited to she didn’t go

Reactions: 3
If she genuinely had anxiety then you’d think she’d get some kind of support/therapy and use her platform to encourage others that experience those symptoms to do the same.

what qualifies her to bring out a book with relaxation or mindfulness activities in it? I have worked in the field for 10 years, worked my arse off getting a degree, a postgrad, volunteering, starting at the bottom of the food chain and working my way up to the top slowly, not being paid enough for the work I have to do/things I have to see/hear yet Mrs Hinch shines her sink and paints her house grey and therefore is able to offer advice (somewhat damaging advice in a lot of cases) and promote practice she isn’t remotely trained in.

Stop the world please, I’d like to get off.
As a midwife, this is a bit like my feelings towards MOD, although at least she is qualified.
It’s so frustrating to work your arse off at something and have someone promote themselves like they invented it or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, what would you call him?

He was a successful Sales Manager.

Now he’s filming her cleaning, being on the receiving end of her wrath if he dares to go out or have any kind of life of his own. He has to chauffeur her everywhere and be at her beck and call.

I’m not knocking him as a dad, his relationship with Ronnie is lovely to see. But she does emasculate and belittle him regularly, and, yes, I am quite aware of the year thanks.
I agree with you there, have you heard they way she goes on at him over him watching and supporting his football team .... I mean it’s Arsenal and there really is no accounting for taste there “shudders” but repeatedly saying he says we’re playing tonight, no Jamie YOUR not playing YOUR not part of the team ( but I thought we’re all in this together obvs not atb)
We scored no Jamie YOU didn’t score YOUR not playing
Ffs he supports his team it’s what you say when you support your team watching them you carry them up the pitch to the goal with the ball
What a woman and I do NOT mean that in a nice way !

Reactions: 11
If she'd be invited to the opening of an envelope..she'd have been dolled up quicker than i'am to get to the chippy after weigh day at slimming world!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh get off ur high horse soph, been invited my ass. She’s so full of tit I can smell her in the midlands.
She would love to do DOI and would be on loose women just like that.
If she had been invited she would be there with bells on.
Fuckin liar

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg guyzzzzzzzzz one day I will go the ball. duck off Hincherella!! You fake duck 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand this woman!
Her husband don’t even work anymore, just follows her round filming her tit life.
This bullocks about bleeping fields, games night and loveing everyone and everything duck OFF!
All this talk about Ella’s kitchen food... someone obviously wants a tit load of free food.
this woman is everything that is wrong with instagram. Frame hungry!

Reactions: 12
She needs to do her ta da list
First to check off

NOT BEEN ASKED TO THE NTA’S ✔✅✔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.