Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobelle

VIP Member
I don't think we can stop discussing mh in direct association with mrs h.
Certain stories on here break my heart and I wish I was in a position to help you all,be it emotionally or financially or in any other way I can.
She is a fraud and must be called out for the detrimental affect she has on too many people.
I'll stop here before I say too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Regina Falangey

You know what 99.9% of people with a 7month old don’t do. Look back and think you know what, I wish I’d done more screw admin and labelling. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is offensive but she really is a basic bitch. Reposting her wearing a princess dress in her black and white wedding photos 10 times a year. Classic basic bitch wedding ring set. Pregnant straight after her wedding. Nothing in depth to say about her child apart from “He just melts me” “I’ve never known love like it”. Dominos with her “girls”. A music taste that alternates between mainstream power ballad love songs and RNB. Shit extensions. Botox. Fillers. Breast augmentation. A grey and mirrored new build house. Daddy’s girl. Mum’s best friend.
We all think it, you just said it 😂

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Literally just added a video with Eva Caddidy! She definitely reads tattle
Why does she feel the need to add such horrible horrible songs to associate with what’s meant to be a bit of fun ffs. It’s as if she’s spending her last ever moments in the pool with ronnieblesshim. The woman is a fucking moron Sophie pet, ya a fucking pleb

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I don’t get it? Did someone write it on their receipt and hand to cashier who handed to Hinch? Did they write it and then dump it on her table while running away? Did a staff member write it? What?

Yel

Chatty Member
View attachment 76906
Off topic kind of,
Looks like you rattled someone 😂
First post, I normally just lurk & follow silently agreeing with everything you all say but I just wanted to share x
So someone joined up called us all bitter angry nasty women and was surprised they were banned 😂

Tell her to go onto the rave thread 😉

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
what parent of a young child do you know has time to clean out their make up drawer along with the brushes ??

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Is that Ronnie swimming with Mummaz and Jamie? Because I don’t understand this without Eva Cassidy singing over the top. Can someone please clarify.

• Haha

Bev1000

ive Never known anyone to fancy themselves as much as she does!! As if she’s been checking herself out in her wedding pics AGAIN!
Grade A narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ashila

I’m sorry but anxiety looks different on different people. I’ve had anxiety for close to 18 years, which is now diagnosed as generalised anxiety disorder, it can be fine for months or even a year, then all of a sudden bam and stressed, my mind races and I worry and fear everything, things that I know are irrational even! I can go out, have photos, have a laugh, dance, sing and just have a great time and it’s fine and the next day I can be so anxious, mind so busy, heart pounding, several panic attacks a day. It really depends how you’ve learned to live with it. I’ve had panic attacks in front of people and they didn’t even know. Anxiety doesn’t fit into a box, sorry people but it’s not okay to slag anyone off for something you can know, a mental illness is mental, you just shouldn’t go there. It absolutely fucks me off if I know for sure someone is lying but I just don’t with this, if I’m having an anxious day, the first thing I do is get up, dressed make up and out the door, hot chocolate, friends staying busy. It works for me. I don’t take medication, I went via therapy, gym, meditation and learning how my brain and body works.
This periodically crops up here when she presents anxiousness. I’ve edited/updated a comment I previously made:
I think the slant on it here is that the Hinch account has beautiful, marketable everything. Her anxiety has been discussed here before and the consensus was that everyone experiences mental health differently but...

Having a baby? It went perfectly
Settling in with a newborn post birth? Had a lovely few weeks in idealic little cottages
Have an Instagram breakdown over people trolling your baby? Tears via a flattering snapchat filter
Suffers from anxiety? Presents very mild symptoms
Relationship status? Argue over flip flops and even then laugh it off.

It’s possible but just unlikely that someone with wavering mental health is resilient enough for the perfect everything. That’s why she’s lost credibility and I think she uses it as an engagement tool for her audience, as do many other here. Particularly now as she is specifically branded with ‘Hinch yourself happy’ not really a feature in her early days.

Everything ‘imperfect’ about her account is just the right amount of ugly. Never too real or raw just perfectly marketable.

I say this as a former sufferer of ‘high functioning’ anxiety in that I had a good job, make up every morning not the typical hallmarks of a depressed anxious person but internally I was living in hell. I forget which poster said it but someone here put it beautifully before; what she describes is anxiousness which is healthy not the awful condition of living with anxiety.

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
So she has been invited to sleb events! She just doesn't feel comfy going. But went to DOI and this morning, twice. Ok love!🙄

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
"Jamie, wipe your dick with zoflora and talk to me about the organiser from ALDI, I'm feeling horny tonight"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She doesn't have anxiety. What she's feeling is the tiny bit of guity conscience that pushes it's way up knowing that she's scamming and manipulating people. But don't worry, after a hot choc and a good head wobble she will be right back at it with swipe ups and undeclared ads galore.

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
It annoys the shit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.
Doesn’t send a particularly great message out to her following. “You can’t swim with us hun” springs to mind.
I bet she goes full on diva and expects the changing rooms to be clear and the pool fully disinfected. Cockwomble. Mind you if I saw her in a public pool I’d dive bomb the bitch 😅

• Haha

ReadingAlong

The way she said them shouting “Mrs Hinch! Mrs Hinch” with those “noisy” cameras 😂 She has clearly fantasized about it.

• Haha
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It's pretty safe to say everyone here knows anxiety is no joke. But it's incredibly frustrating to watch Hinch use it as a criticism shield and mistake the 'funny feeling in her tummy' which is actually a fart brewing, with a panic attack.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Start the effing day again ! I cant wait for the day to end so I can get under my duvet and not have to pretend to my family that all is ok .Not to mention all you hard working people and mothers doing what you do every day . But oh no our Soph can just start the effing day again and go get a hot chocalote!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33