Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After last night I get the impression she thinks she’s a real life Cinderella 😂 in fact she’s probably hinching in her wedding dress today to feel better about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder Fatsnomes is tired! Who wouldn't be after all that exercise this morning? It must be exhausting dashing out of the house into the garden and back in again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awwww, I wish I could go to an awards ceremony and wear a pwetty dress...

Well, actually DO something worth an award luv. No-one gets an award for a shiny sink or a B&M haul do they? You’re nothing and you do nothing. Now get on with your busy day of going to Home Bargains and Tesco, then lighting a few wax melts this evening, and let us grown ups go out there and actually achieve something. Tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really is a bleeping bellend isn't she. Nothing more to add. Just those dress stories made me sick to my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what I want to know why is her blinds always closes and windows closed nothing beats fresh air in a home maybe I'm a weirdo my windows are open all year round 😂😂

Reactions: 24
what I want to know why is her blinds always closes and windows closed nothing beats fresh air in a home maybe I'm a weirdo my windows are open all year round 😂😂
She can't poison the air with zoflora is she let's the fresh air in. Ronnie's first word will be "air"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giyzzz I’ve got housework to do and my eye brows to pluck (haven’t done them in months 😂😂😂) but I’m too busy trying to catch up

Do we really believe she gets invited to things such as NTAS. Why didn’t she go with best mate stace then?? Saying she has never worn a dress like they wear. What about the BABY SHOWER BALL GOWN don’t tell me she’s forgotten??? How many baskets does she buy a week. Actually ridiculous

Reactions: 18
Ah but the paps aren't waiting in the bushes for you are they? 😏
It's either that or she wants to speed along her journey towards respiratory illnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow her, but had a look at her stories today. What a witch, smuggly looking down the phone ‘lookat t me!” Stroking a god damn baby blanket. How self absorbed and narcissistic do you have to be, talk about oneupmanship vile human.

She makes out she cares about her ‘hinchers’ by posting stuff like this! She’s not bothered her arse to post any replies! What’s the point!
The point is all her crazed fans will respond, and it counts towards her engagement figures. She doesn't give a single tit, she just wants to prove she has the following to be able to justify the money she gets from her ads. We can read you like a bleeping comic book Soph hun.

Reactions: 14
Mrs H dresses so chavy. Cheap looking clothes, always off the shoulder or belly on show. I hate the way some younger women dress these days, lip fillers and fake hair.

Here’s me in my comfy primark joggers, AsosT-shirt and cardi, wearing just a little mascara. I’d rather be me any day than freezing my lils off in cheap off the shoulder, half cut clothes (says me wearing primark but who doesn’t love primark, and it’s far better quality than the crap she wears), and swollen lips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.