Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start the effing day again ! I cant wait for the day to end so I can get under my duvet and not have to pretend to my family that all is ok .Not to mention all you hard working people and mothers doing what you do every day . But oh no our Soph can just start the effing day again and go get a hot chocalote!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The only stress she has is caused by worry that she is becoming more and more fake and the money will eventually dry up. Mind you they can always sell their cars, gifted items and get a smaller house. They won’t go hungry like lots of her sheep will be doing because of buying useless stuff they can’t afford.

Reactions: 8
Anxiety my arse I can’t cope with her tit lies, I’ve had my therapist ring me daily for the last week because I missed my ptsd counselling because of my anxiety and leaving the house, my husband has had a week off work and I constantly have family popping in because i tried to end my life a year ago...THATS REAL ANXIETY SOPHIE!!!! i wish a hot chocolate would fix things for me 😢😢😢

I live right near that field but I can’t leave the house to even drive past it..she’s a lying witch!..sorry I’m just not in a good place at the moment and seeing her saying about going for a hot chocolate makes me so mad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You beat me to it! 🤣. Perhaps she should go for a long sit down in that bloody field.... like forever! Might sort out MY bloody anxiety!
Sorry 😁 , lmao mine too! If only it was that easy . That really did make me laugh out loud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How do we know it's a private lesson? May just be avoiding filming other kids as that's not allowed at any pool I've ever been to?
She’s probably hired out the pool privately so she can film it for her stories.

I called it on the previous thread but I got the power ball and wrong/ and that her niece has come along! Also why is she dragging her coloured hair through the chlorine is she too important for a hair bobble🤢🤢

Especially now we know whe she is dumped on hinch because of her illitimate half brother (sams husbands first child)
We don’t know that to be fair, it’s come from an unreliable source. There’s a chance it could be true, anything’s possible but the posters behaviour here and on the DM makes them looked unhinged.

Reactions: 2
I also have this feeling that Mrs Hinch posted on her story, ( it seems relatable, even tho hers is fake) the feeling of worry/anxiousness every DAY. Even though nothing is wrong, nothing bad has happened, the day is still the same as yesterday, I cant seem to shake it😕 It started a few months ago out of the blue and I havent recently had a baby or had any trauma or anything so I dont know why it started. Horrible feeling

• Sad
Reactions: 6
OK guuuuys I have a dilemma! (Really I do!)

My sister has asked for a vase 'like Mrs Hinch's in the kitchen' for her birthday. I've spent the past day looking through the insta but can find it and can't find even a similar one on ebay... any helpful ideas would be gratefully received xx
I think it's from Dunelm. Have you tried there?

Wish I could just go and get a hot chocolate when I'm anxious and not have to sit in work with heart palpitations somedays. She really has no understanding of the real world in her sheltered grey castle

Reactions: 15
I also have this feeling that Mrs Hinch posted on her story, ( it seems relatable, even tho hers is fake) the feeling of worry/anxiousness every DAY. Even though nothing is wrong, nothing bad has happened, the day is still the same as yesterday, I cant seem to shake it😕 It started a few months ago out of the blue and I havent recently had a baby or had any trauma or anything so I dont know why it started. Horrible feeling
It is a part of anxiety that worry feeling ( well it is for me anyway ) if it starts to feel overwhelming for you it's probably best to go see your GP to seek help because sometimes there doesn't have to be a reason for feeling that way it just creeps up on you .Hope you'll be ok .

Reactions: 14
I actually had to message Hinch the other day when I saw Ronnie in that snowsuit in his car seat. I said it's not safe to wear thick or padded items due to the risk of babies being flung from the seat. Do you think she replied or acknowledged it? Did she duck

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It is a part of anxiety that worry feeling ( well it is for me anyway ) if it starts to feel overwhelming for you it's probably best to go see your GP to seek help because sometimes there doesn't have to be a reason for feeling that way it just creeps up on you .Hope you'll be ok .
Thank you, I have been thinking that but havent plucked up the courage yet! Wouldnt know how to explain it properly x

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I have been thinking that but havent plucked up the courage yet! Wouldnt know how to explain it properly x

why is it unsafe for a baby to wear a snowsuit etc in carseat? Incase of suffocation? X
The harnesses on the car seat need to be snug against the baby. With a big padded snowsuit, they’re not. And the baby can slide out the car seat if there's an accident xx

Does this at the top mean she has +9 other accounts? 🤔
I’m not sure! Interesting though... 🤩

Reactions: 4
Start the effing day again ! I cant wait for the day to end so I can get under my duvet and not have to pretend to my family that all is ok .Not to mention all you hard working people and mothers doing what you do every day . But oh no our Soph can just start the effing day again and go get a hot chocalote!!
I've excused myself to the toilets twice this morning to try and get a hold of myself. I'm desperate to get home.
She pisses me off at the best of times but today is the first time she's really made me angry. I couldn't finish watching that story. How her followers lap that tit up I'll never know.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

why is it unsafe for a baby to wear a snowsuit etc in carseat? Incase of suffocation? X
I can be quiet overwhelming to go and see your Gp to explain something you dont understand yourself but if you just explain how your feeling I'm pretty sure they will know what your explaining to them and will be able to guide you in the right direction if needs be or if you dont feel you can talk face to face with your Gp maybe try getting a phone consultation with them .

Reactions: 9
She’s probably hired out the pool privately so she can film it for her stories.

I agree! I think she just books it for swimming, there doesn't seem to be a teacher or instructor there. Just the whole family, which is lovely. But he will need some proper lessons at some point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.