Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get her wax melts on and have a chill evening........what's new there then 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
I think she is in over her head. I do believe that this whole thing was planned and that she wanted this level of fame, but she thought she'd be immune to negative criticism so is struggling to deal with it.
This!! ⬆⬆⬆⬆

You just have to see how trigger happy she is with the deleted and blocked comments that are often just a polite shove the right direction.
I’ve always thought that any level of “fame” would mess with your head but the army of sycophants literally clawing at her through their screens must be a proper head duck.
Reap what you sow though 🙄

Reactions: 21
She’s had such a taxing day after all.... we all predicted she would have this anxiety thing resurface after DOI and look here she is with chest pains in home and bargin 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hot chocolate easing anxiety? cant be right Zoella loves a Hot choc and her anxiety hasn't improved. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please quote the photo of the fire service that said the flowers are a fire hazard I did have it on my phone but I now can't find it. I want to show it a hincher friend. She needs educating.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I’ve really struggled with her stuff today. Just none of it adds up—consumed with anxiety and goes to a busy retail park. Can‘t get out the car, but then showing her haul of tat in full saleswoman mode. Does she know that wooden and felt vegetables don’t compost?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do believe this weird feeling she get is a Conscience trying to creep in! Does she use the Gretal filter to cover her lies I find it very strange she randomly puts it on for no reason.

Reactions: 11
That's a 2019 Morrison's receipt!
Way too much time on my hands today:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha! Good work, I used to work for morrisons, the circled biro bit is for cashback, noticed it straight away! We are not fools!! Hi Soph 👋

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do believe this weird feeling she get is a Conscience trying to creep in! Does she use the Gretal filter to cover her lies I find it very strange she randomly puts it on for no reason.
Or it's jealousy, that Stacey is off to the NTA's and she's seething that, despite going all out to be her best mate, she's not been offered a Loose Women gig yet.

Reactions: 14
Or it's jealousy, that Stacey is off to the NTA's and she's seething that, despite going all out to be her best mate, she's not been offered a Loose Women gig yet.
Probably 😆 She comes across the kind of person that hates anyone that does better than her. I think it’s why she so desperately does the swipe ups to try and make as much money as possible before she is totally irrelevant especially since Stacey now does the cleaning and organised thing plus seems less of a twit than Mrs Hinch 😆

Oh and notice she’s mentioned the Next purchases she probably sat in the car reading Tattle 😂

Reactions: 14
Why did Instagram add that to "a simple life".

She's very boring and predictable today, playing on anxiety today but her acting wouldn't get a callback it's atrocious.

Sophie - “Why didn’t I get a callback?” (gretel filter)

Casting Director - “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness.’ It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”

Other words Sophie you are a FAKE. And everyone with ANXIETY can spot your ACTING a mile off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
BA53BF8D-0BA5-44D5-B8BE-6E80B83F3427.jpeg

Hinch Inspired Aromas! Now including:

- Self tanner scent
- Zoflora overdose scent
- Henry’s disgusting drool from Rrrronie’s ear scent

and the closest scent we could make similar to the Queen Hinch herself:

- An actual piece of tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Rachel was breatlesslymothering. Rosie Ramsey mentioned her in her stories yesterday.
I’ve just had a look and oh my what an inspirational women she really is! We need more accounts like her than hinch. It’s a shame that she was only getting around 1-2,000 likes on her pictures when soph adds a picture of a field and gets 200,000. We live in such a cruel world 😢

Reactions: 16
That’s every night for her! I wish I could have a chill night with my wax melts but I am stressed out my head with my daughter being away for her school residential trip until Friday and I have a 2000 word essay due on Thursday that I haven’t started. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.