Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she says she just a normal girl with a normal boring life and wouldn’t change it for the world
Now she’s saying it’s her next goal to be dressed up on a red carpet!! She apparently gets nervous doing food shops or filling the car (I remeber this a while back) and yet now she wants red carpets
She needs to deflate her massive EGO

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf!!! A wedding dress pic because you ain’t a celeb at the NTA’s tonight!!!! You Cupid stunt !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Wtaf is she doing 🙄 what an absolute red face, someone needs some attention, everyone look at me, pretty please hinchers massage my ego, who the hell does that? There really is something seriously wrong with that woman 🙄

Reactions: 20
shes so hungry for the fame no wonder she struck up fake friendship with stacey she will tit all over her to reach the top

Reactions: 16
I definitely don’t think she was invited to the NTAs. Plus, she only remembered a few hours ago that it’s on tonight.

I am cringing SO hard watching her stories, what the duck is she doing.
Nah she knew about it all day coz Stacy was talking about it all day. She just wanted to act like ‘oh I’m so busy I’ve just remembered it’s on coz it’s literally at not important to me’. She’s been fuming all day she wasn’t invited which is probably why her day started with her fake panic attack then she could Segway into this ‘oh I’ve been invited to big events like this but I my anxiety just won’t let me go’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
ive Never known anyone to fancy themselves as much as she does!! As if she’s been checking herself out in her wedding pics AGAIN!
Grade A narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please tell me i haven't just seen a grown woman using her son's dinosaur blanket as an outfit and prancing round like an idiot! Serious embarrassment right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She SO badly wants to go to some big event and for some stupid brand to send her a designer dress. She loves the attention!

Reactions: 9
I definitely don’t think she was invited to the NTAs. Plus, she only remembered a few hours ago that it’s on tonight.

I am cringing SO hard watching her stories, what the duck is she doing.
No she knew before “remembering” ... it’s her way of saying it wasn’t important.

Wtf would she even be invited? I thought you had to be on tv to be a guest.

Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping god!! How desperate is she. Instead of playing that Beyonce song Soph here's the perfect song for ya!! NICK JONAS JEALOUS coz that's exactly what you are!! I'm sure normal service will resume tomorrow. All will be good coz the NTA'S are over and her anxiety will be gone until the next time Stacey gets invited to something that She's not invited to!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.