Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like costa but its not the best place when my anxiety is playing up. The noise and long queue could be sensory overload. Each to their own though...

Reactions: 14
I do like costa but its not the best place when my anxiety is playing up. The noise and long queue could be sensory overload. Each to their own though...
I agree, it is always packed too and no room to get past anyone. Feels very claustrophobic in there and the air feels stifling. Sets me off too

Reactions: 7
So it’s mentioned on here about her anxiety suddenly disappearing for her to go to dancing on ice. Now she’s suddenly feeling it again! Hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah this is kinda the point I was trying to make. You would go somewhere quiet wouldn't you... x

Reactions: 2
Might change my name on here to 'a local hincher' bahahaha

Thank you for all you do it says..

WHAT EXACTLY DOES SHE DO?!?!?! Apart from posting swipe up links and faffing around with a cloff or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I drink my anxiety away. That sounds bad, but once the boys are asleep I drink so I can sleep to stop my mind racing. It is the absolute worst way to deal with it as alcohol is a depressant but I’m too embarrassed to go to the doctors to ask for help as liars like this utter prick put such a stigma on people who actually suffer. She has no idea how hard life can be but her flock of sheeple will believe anything she spews.
Oh gosh my heart breaks for people in situations like this💔 please see your GP, I had to force my Mum to see a doctor about her depression and I'm so glad I did. If it helps write it down and hand the piece of paper to your doctor instead of talking about it.

Frustrates so much how she uses anxiety as and when it suits her based on what she's doing that day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I drink my anxiety away. That sounds bad, but once the boys are asleep I drink so I can sleep to stop my mind racing. It is the absolute worst way to deal with it as alcohol is a depressant but I’m too embarrassed to go to the doctors to ask for help as liars like this utter prick put such a stigma on people who actually suffer. She has no idea how hard life can be but her flock of sheeple will believe anything she spews.
Don’t feel embarrassed ❤ I know anxiety makes us feel like tit and gets you in a shame loop, but you don’t have to live like this. I promise. You are entitled to and deserve more ❤

Reactions: 11

You should go to the dr’s, they see and hear all sorts. You shouldn’t be embarrassed, drinking will only make it worse. You don’t want to add to your problems.

Reactions: 8
I'm still waiting for Barry Scott to pop up,holding his cillit Bang.......
Because BANG...and the anxiety has GONE !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can confirm that not everyone in Essex has the same handwriting 🙄
Ffs it was looking good til near the end of that note then sophs writing appeared strong lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please, please see your GP. Don't be embarrassed. It took me a very long time to go, but I forced myself. You will probably feel relieved after the appointment, which helps in itself. There is definitely help for you, don't seek it through a bottle, that can open a whole new can of worms ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.