Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costa in my town is definitely not dog friendly. And there was i thinking they were going to get wrapped up warm and take Ronnie and Henry for a walk in the fresh air down to the High Street. By the look of that car park in the background the place must be absolutely packed.
it's a beautiful day here - just the sort of day to get outside and blow the cobwebs away

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but anxiety looks different on different people. I’ve had anxiety for close to 18 years, which is now diagnosed as generalised anxiety disorder, it can be fine for months or even a year, then all of a sudden bam and stressed, my mind races and I worry and fear everything, things that I know are irrational even! I can go out, have photos, have a laugh, dance, sing and just have a great time and it’s fine and the next day I can be so anxious, mind so busy, heart pounding, several panic attacks a day. It really depends how you’ve learned to live with it. I’ve had panic attacks in front of people and they didn’t even know. Anxiety doesn’t fit into a box, sorry people but it’s not okay to slag anyone off for something you can know, a mental illness is mental, you just shouldn’t go there. It absolutely fucks me off if I know for sure someone is lying but I just don’t with this, if I’m having an anxious day, the first thing I do is get up, dressed make up and out the door, hot chocolate, friends staying busy. It works for me. I don’t take medication, I went via therapy, gym, meditation and learning how my brain and body works.
This periodically crops up here when she presents anxiousness. I’ve edited/updated a comment I previously made:
I think the slant on it here is that the Hinch account has beautiful, marketable everything. Her anxiety has been discussed here before and the consensus was that everyone experiences mental health differently but...

Having a baby? It went perfectly
Settling in with a newborn post birth? Had a lovely few weeks in idealic little cottages
Have an Instagram breakdown over people trolling your baby? Tears via a flattering snapchat filter
Suffers from anxiety? Presents very mild symptoms
Relationship status? Argue over flip flops and even then laugh it off.

It’s possible but just unlikely that someone with wavering mental health is resilient enough for the perfect everything. That’s why she’s lost credibility and I think she uses it as an engagement tool for her audience, as do many other here. Particularly now as she is specifically branded with ‘Hinch yourself happy’ not really a feature in her early days.

Everything ‘imperfect’ about her account is just the right amount of ugly. Never too real or raw just perfectly marketable.

I say this as a former sufferer of ‘high functioning’ anxiety in that I had a good job, make up every morning not the typical hallmarks of a depressed anxious person but internally I was living in hell. I forget which poster said it but someone here put it beautifully before; what she describes is anxiousness which is healthy not the awful condition of living with anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can confirm that not everyone in Essex has the same handwriting 🙄
Ffs it was looking good til near the end of that note then sophs writing appeared strong lol!
I wonder if there is a large hot choc and a coffee on the other side of that receipt!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but anxiety looks different on different people. I’ve had anxiety for close to 18 years, which is now diagnosed as generalised anxiety disorder, it can be fine for months or even a year, then all of a sudden bam and stressed, my mind races and I worry and fear everything, things that I know are irrational even! I can go out, have photos, have a laugh, dance, sing and just have a great time and it’s fine and the next day I can be so anxious, mind so busy, heart pounding, several panic attacks a day. It really depends how you’ve learned to live with it. I’ve had panic attacks in front of people and they didn’t even know. Anxiety doesn’t fit into a box, sorry people but it’s not okay to slag anyone off for something you can know, a mental illness is mental, you just shouldn’t go there. It absolutely fucks me off if I know for sure someone is lying but I just don’t with this, if I’m having an anxious day, the first thing I do is get up, dressed make up and out the door, hot chocolate, friends staying busy. It works for me. I don’t take medication, I went via therapy, gym, meditation and learning how my brain and body works.
Thank you for sharing this; it's really interesting and a real eye opener. Like I said before I have no idea how it affects everyone else. I hope you continue to be able to manage it!

Reactions: 3
I really can't deal with her, i don't follow her any more but just looked at her stories and she is the biggest bleeping scumbag. How dare she claim she has anxiety, how bleeping dare she! She does not have anxiety at all, if she did she would not be filming herself with full make up, dressed and about to leave the house, real anxiety makes all of that impossible. I can't believe she feels no guilt for what she's doing to the people that hang on her every word. She's bleeping vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has '3 million' followers and still relys on Jamie to stand there filming her cleaning brushes for that long 😅 Can she not invest a tenner into a cheapish tripod to sit her phone on! Then Jamie can be with Ronnie instead of filiming everything for her 🤷‍♀️
she can check on EBay and even do a swipe up 🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
But she has said multiple times she can't leave the house because of her "anxiety" yet she does. She's a bare faced liar
Thank you for sharing this; it's really interesting and a real eye opener. Like I said before I have no idea how it affects everyone else. I hope you continue to be able to manage it!

Reactions: 13
I see she got Jamie to write the fake Hincher note today. So that she couldn't be called out about it being in her own hand writing like he last two were.

Reactions: 6
Did Jamie write that note?? Tell him he has a girly handwriting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£200 per month on psychotherapy has all been for nothing??? Although I'm planning to get hot chocolate AFTER therapy today, from the drive through Maccy D's (along with the burger of course).

Has she ever actually said if she has anxiety about specific things? Or a generalised disorder? I struggle to understand other people's anxiety; mine is centered around worrying I've upset people or made them angry by doing or saying the wrong thing or not following the rules. Holding down a job is a nightmare sometimes. I don't really know how the generalised disorder presents and how it affects the people who have it.
My ex had generalised anxiety disorder and he would worry about whether he was going to get to sleep that night, about making plans for the following day because of whether or not he could sleep. He couldn't make plans or hold down a job and hated going to new places. He would comment on my appearance and would hate me to wear anything that might mean people would look at us, he was always trying to change what I wore. Tbh i wish I hadn't gone out with him as my self esteem is still shot to pieces 2 years later.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A bit of “anxiety” cos Salamander is at the NTA’s tonight and Hunch ain’t invited? Obvs she isn't invited cos she isn’t on tv. But the feeling of missing out? She’ll have to settle for watching it on tv with a takeaway. Brace yourselves for photos of the tv tonight 🙄🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

sorry just needed the moan about it after a tough day.
I’ve said the exact same - I’m sure we’d have loads done if our other halves were about like mr hinch is. But she very rarely mentions about him being at home. I know she’ll have made a lot of £ living her life on social media but she’s totally unrelatable. Clearly doesn’t need to worry about the bank balance the way she buys ebayers and hauls in the shops and she seems to be able to go places as she pleases without having to think of childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sophie, if you genuinely have that worried feeling that something bad is imminent feeling..then imagine what it's like to have that because your Very payment is due or overdue. Imagine having that feeling because you feel inept, your house isn't clean enough or choosing between eating and staying warm. Imagine being crippled with anxiety and fear and your other half is out working or you're a single parent with no one to turn to. Anxiety presents its self in a multitude of ways. Trying being a little more sensitive to people and your demographics situation. By all means tell people where things are from if you genuinely think they're interested, but must you make money on every single thing you own? Be more charitable..that lockup the contents of which could help alot of people! Be mindful when you call us trolls. Alot of us here are actually more concerned about your vulnerable Hinchers wellbeing than you ever will be. Impressionable and malleable...easy manipulated. You may not believe it but you're causing Anxiety! Ponder that while drinking your hot chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t get it? Did someone write it on their receipt and hand to cashier who handed to Hinch? Did they write it and then dump it on her table while running away? Did a staff member write it? What?

Reactions: 36
So a random Hincher saw her and wrote a note. I'd love to know how the duck they recognised you Soph, seeing as you look different in every single photo 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
These notes piss me off! She’s so self absorbed :cautious: I would love to leave her one saying she’s really made anxiety worse for some and makes them spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need because they believe she cares about them 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.