Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Zoella also have anxiety? If this is the case why on hell do these people choose to live their lives so publicly and on a daily basis? Anxiety is a terrible mental health issue and one that as a society we are having to tackle (social media plays a huge part in this). However, my point is that they choose to go to public events, Attend social gatherings, and everything is recorded on their stories. Maybe I’m wrong in saying this, but I do feel if things aren't going quite their way, perhaps they receive a few negative comments or their likes are down etc, they do seem to play the anxiety card in order to gain pity? I’m sure these ‘issues’ do get to them (they have no sympathy from me as they put it out there for all to view), but rather than go quiet, they feel the need to gain the sympathy of thousands of strangers and make themselves come across as being normal’ and relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t Zoella also have anxiety? If this is the case why on hell do these people choose to live their lives so publicly and on a daily basis? Anxiety is a terrible mental health issue and one that as a society we are having to tackle (social media plays a huge part in this). However, my point is that they choose to go to public events, Attend social gatherings, and everything is recorded on their stories. Maybe I’m wrong in saying this, but I do feel if things aren't going quite their way, perhaps they receive a few negative comments or their likes are down etc, they do seem to play the anxiety card in order to gain pity? I’m sure these ‘issues’ do get to them (they have no sympathy from me as they put it out there for all to view), but rather than go quiet, they feel the need to gain the sympathy of thousands of strangers and make themselves come across as being normal’ and relatable.
Two words: personality disorders

Reactions: 6
#100 Thread suggestion
A record tattle thread count on the cash-cow backed by Gleam but will she celebrate with a #gifted cake or a card from Her Maj, the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Going to catch up when I go to bed ... can someone let me know did hinch send her condolences to breathlessly mothering on her page - I sincerely hope she did

thread suggestion #100

hinch is standing in her field of dreams
wishing her conscious could be clean

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Going to catch up when I go to bed ... can someone let me know did hinch send her condolences to breathlessly mothering on her page - I sincerely hope she did
Nope still nothing and now she's posting about watching the NTAS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit late but do they all need Swimming lessons? Private pool or not there’s no need Nanny Cousin Mummy Daddy & Ronnie plus swimming instructor not to mention Hinch Personal photographer from her wedding, poor Ron won’t learn tit with all the distractions around him Mr & Mrs H should use that 30mins or so as Hinchcliffe Family time, one to one with Ronnie obviously the instructor too. I’m sure Mr or Mrs H mentioned something about little family best team you can have. The Team......Sales Team is Fookin Massive then🙄 Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The unnecessary apostrophe she puts in NTAs is driving me nuts []!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch you will never be a sleb, my dear you're barely even a pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.