Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be. Winning thread title created by @RamonaRiva. Thread titles are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them sort, sweet and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Sophie finally surfaced and announced that she had been through 10 days of hell whilst Ronnie had been ill (careful with your timeline, Dogpie! You were spotted at a wedding by a Tattle spy during that time. Surely a devoted mother like you wouldn’t leave your poorly son to attend a do a couple of hundred miles away?! 🤔). To celebrate Ron’s discharge from hospital, Hinch decided to share more pictures of him in hospital, as well as revealing his private medical information! According to Hinch, Ronnie has Kawasaki Disease, which is a rare condition (although not that rare as confirmed by a KD charity and the fact that the kids of half her bots followers seem to have had it!). Sophie has now decided it is her mission to raise awareness of the disease, primarily by telling everyone how it affected her, how it made her tummy shiver and how she had to scream into a blanket in the toilet!

Ronnie made it home for his 4th birthday, an understated affair with a Colin Caterpillar cake and a pompom garland, because Hinch hadn‘t had time to organise anything. This is the woman who is surgically attached to the Amazon app on her phone and documented how she was organising Lennie’s birthday months before the actual event…anyone would think Lonnie was born before she said…what do you think @HinchesSousChef? 😉. And whilst most of us Tattlers agreed that we love a Colin cake (or Cuthbert) it’s a bit telling that her other favourite child and the dog got bespoke cakes rather than shop bought! But it’s fine, because Sophie told us that Ron had spent the day doing his favourite things, including feeding the animals. That’s right, Soph. Prove to us that you don’t listen to anyone by sticking your medically vulnerable son in with a bunch of bacteria ridden livestock! That’ll show us!!!

As a side note, something odd is going on between Hinch and her BFF SSS, who haven’t liked or commented on each other’s posts for days…one to watch?

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is an education.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Thought you might, so predictable?? 😂 😂

Back on Saturday then? ⛱

Screenshot_20230622_085556_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So her 4-year-old was/is very poorly and she’s apparently very traumatised over it but don’t worry guys, there’s a Q&A on the way 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 108
Imagine thinking you’re that important that you want people to ask you questions, but end up writing them yourself anyways, surely if someone wanted to know something they’d send you a message? She’ll be answering her own questions with a full filter on

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Oh piss off and scream into a blanket in the toilet you knob. Q&A about your sons illness which is apparently causing your body to feel like jelly and stomach churning. Why not be thankful he’s on the mend and stop making it all about yourself.

Incoming Q&A with questions she wrote herself all about her muvvers instincts and what a great mummaazzzz she is, completely omitting the fact they went to a bloody wedding around the time all this was happening 🙄🙄🙄

So predictable. She just laavvss it guyscccch.

‘Apologise for being so slow’ 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She’s not a very strong woman for her kids is she? Always trembling or crying 🙄

& I’m not being funny but if I was a nurse and the parent kept running to toilets to scream into blankets I’d think she needed help & support from outside services.

If she was a single parent she’d have them kids took off her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Thought you might, so predictable?? 😂 😂

Back on Saturday then? ⛱

View attachment 2257545
Me me me me me me me. It’s allllllll about me.

Yes her kid has been poorly. Wouldn’t wish that on any parent. But now it’s all about her.

She says Insta is her job. Her child was in hospital and now she’s taking all this time off because of that? No way could you do that in a not tend job.

Just shows how her brand deals and contracts have dried up though. And I’m here for that 😘

Reactions: 63
She's really starting to piss me off. When my kid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes...y'know, that life long condition that you can actually die from.... I HAD to go back to work after a WEEK.
She really is something else. Up your bleeping anxiety meds then you dumb witch. It's not that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
It’s all about her. Of course.
Shes always so desperate to be interviewed about things. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we used to pretend we were famous rock stars and do fake interviews with one another.
the Real press havent Come knocking so she’s doing her own interview full of hyperbolic, emotive language and cliched plagiarised phrasing.

did Ronnie seriously get bought ANOTHER motorised ride on? How many is that now?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Jamie filming the "oh my god he was sooooo poorly" Ronnie driving a new motorised bin lorry and Hinch convincing herself that she is the most caring mummaz on the planet.

Standard Thursday for the HinchCliffes.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Aww my first Fred title. Thanks you nusty trolls, I've finally hit the big time. 🥳

She needs to get a grip. Yes, it's awful having your child unwell and in hospital, but he's OK now and better. Inch posted him putting the bins out and he looks great. Put things into perspective Soph.

I have a child who has a life long condition that requires care everyday. You just have to be strong and show your child that life goes on and that they themselves are strong and can cope with anything. I always tell my little boy that just because he needs extra care doesn't mean he can't achieve whatever he wants in life, he just has to be that little bit more resilient and maybe work a little harder. But that's life and he's strong and he has parents and siblings who will support him through everything. But what I haven't done is plaster it all over my socials and scream into a bloody blanket. Wanker!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
duck me she knows how to make things about herself doesn’t she. Surprised she’s not commented on the titanic submarine somehow making that about her.
I’d be a paranoid pony too if I was her as they like to ask questions to check on the welfare of the children;
What’s their diet? Puff pastry
How much Vitamin D do they get- None
Are they constantly around dangerous animals? Only me and Jamie
Do you constantly laugh in their face when they do anything normal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
How many ride on vehicles does one kid need?? Ffs thought he wanted to be a farmer.
Hinch is frantically repainting his murals to include the bin lorry.
Also duck off with the "you did it Ron" bleeping hell he had a round of iv medication not cured world hunger

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
What exactly is the q & a for? She's already told us the the story twice now. She literally put a post on her grid. What more is there to say about it???

"Soph I just wanna say you are sooooo brave"
" I don't have a question but I just want to say you are an inspiration"
" How are YOU feeling soph"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
This KD thing is already tedious and its not even been a week yet. They are absolutely DELIGHTED to have something to wang on about all the goddamn time to try and get attention and sympathy for them. It's all so calculated.
As far as parents go, they are pretty shocking.

Reactions: 55
Be just like her last Q&A.. where she answers her feckin self !!
Q. How you feeling Soph?
A. I’m in bits but..
Q. Did you Miss lonnie?
A. I missed all my boys, Roy, Ray, Rod.. Ooo and Lennie.
Q. What do you think of sss ASDA collection?
A. WHO 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How many ride on vehicles does one kid need?? Ffs thought he wanted to be a farmer.
Hinch is frantically repainting his murals to include the bin lorry.
Also duck off with the "you did it Ron" bleeping hell he had a round of iv medication not cured world hunger
"You did it" ....is that their equivalent of "Let's go champ" that the Cains would chant for their dying daughter 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
"Rons alright I suppose, not that it really matters. However what's really important here is ME and I am not"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.