Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the media would pick up on stuff like this (although we know they only put out there what YMU pay for)
The headline could be: "Mummaz of the year Mrs Hinch suffers from mysterious shrinking feet, just days after son leaves hospital where she spent her time in the toilet screaming into blankets."...............
When interviewed MRS Hinch told us "I just don't know how it happened to little old me. My big girl footz keep shrinking then growing back. I don't use photoshop or nuffink"
It must be the ring light
---
It's says "can make a full recovery in 6/8 weeks?"

So far we have seen Ron outside with a basketball, enjoying his birthday, driving his truck around the garden, out with her floofs, suppose to be arguing (but both laughing!) and he has been out to the hairdressers for a new hair style?

My kids have had colds last longer and one of them had glandular fever and didn't resurface for 7 weeks!!

Sorry but this does not add up🤔

View attachment 2268319
I have a feeling she did the haircut as it’s not very well done.

They’ve been strawberry picking too and planning a trip to Legoland.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Ron, he's spent a good portion of his life in the house/behind the couch, an now that he's been sick in hospital his daft mum has decided to drag him to loads of activities.

Reactions: 18
New day, new threads Hens! 😁

---
FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER TODAY!

1. That Ron has been seriously ill.
2. That I have 4.7 million followers.
3. To filter everyone and everything.
4. That I have a CLEANER!
5. That I love my kids more than those
camels??
This is great @Pergola. I’ve just started a new post if you want to repost so it isn’t missed x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's says "can make a full recovery in 6/8 weeks?"

So far we have seen Ron outside with a basketball, enjoying his birthday, driving his truck around the garden, out with her floofs, suppose to be arguing (but both laughing!) and he has been out to the hairdressers for a new hair style?

My kids have had colds last longer and one of them had glandular fever and didn't resurface for 7 weeks!!

Sorry but this does not add up🤔

View attachment 2268319
My Nephew had it, albeit years ago now and my Sister said it took him nearly 6 months for her to positively say there was absolutely no sign of any lingering affects and he was 100% himself again!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.