Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Omg. I'm this close to laying on the embalming table at work and accepting its my time to go, she's making me wanna just lay on the floor and do nothing. She's that draining. I can't imagine being around her in real life if she's this infuriating through text.
Inch can fuck himself aswell, Rons dream is to be a bin man? Thought he can't string a sentence together, let alone express his "dreams"?
And the whole "You did it" he had an infection. He didn't beat cancer. He had an infection. PISS OFF. He didn't nearly die. Pisssssssss OOOOFFFFFF

It's getting boring. He's home and Well enough to ride around on his toys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

moimoi

VIP Member
So her 4-year-old was/is very poorly and she’s apparently very traumatised over it but don’t worry guys, there’s a Q&A on the way 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Eyesopened

VIP Member
An update about Meeeeeeeeeee ( not sorry Zoph hun)

Some of you may remember, I’ve had the devastating news that I’ve stage 4 cancer. Yesterday I saw the oncologist and he’s started me on two cytotoxic chemotherapy tablets, one every day till it stops working ( normally about two years and then if I’m still ok, they will try others) and the other for three weeks with a week off, regular bloods and cts, appointments . Yes I’m likely to feel crap at times but to have more time is worth it . I could have been told there was no treatment . Please always check your bits & tits ! Any body changes - see a dr. My last cancer was 20 years ago .

On topic - Zoph, it’s about time you set up a fb/insta just for your family and ‘real’ friends . You and your ilk who share kids with strangers really are weird

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Andioooop

VIP Member
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
She’s deffo edited her feet smaller. Stupid cunt forgot to edit the footprint in the carpet. Here’s her real foot, she’s delusional
62CD2D5B-41D1-4F77-804B-187132B38D0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be. Winning thread title created by @RamonaRiva. Thread titles are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them sort, sweet and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Sophie finally surfaced and announced that she had been through 10 days of hell whilst Ronnie had been ill (careful with your timeline, Dogpie! You were spotted at a wedding by a Tattle spy during that time. Surely a devoted mother like you wouldn’t leave your poorly son to attend a do a couple of hundred miles away?! 🤔). To celebrate Ron’s discharge from hospital, Hinch decided to share more pictures of him in hospital, as well as revealing his private medical information! According to Hinch, Ronnie has Kawasaki Disease, which is a rare condition (although not that rare as confirmed by a KD charity and the fact that the kids of half her bots followers seem to have had it!). Sophie has now decided it is her mission to raise awareness of the disease, primarily by telling everyone how it affected her, how it made her tummy shiver and how she had to scream into a blanket in the toilet!

Ronnie made it home for his 4th birthday, an understated affair with a Colin Caterpillar cake and a pompom garland, because Hinch hadn‘t had time to organise anything. This is the woman who is surgically attached to the Amazon app on her phone and documented how she was organising Lennie’s birthday months before the actual event…anyone would think Lonnie was born before she said…what do you think @HinchesSousChef? 😉. And whilst most of us Tattlers agreed that we love a Colin cake (or Cuthbert) it’s a bit telling that her other favourite child and the dog got bespoke cakes rather than shop bought! But it’s fine, because Sophie told us that Ron had spent the day doing his favourite things, including feeding the animals. That’s right, Soph. Prove to us that you don’t listen to anyone by sticking your medically vulnerable son in with a bunch of bacteria ridden livestock! That’ll show us!!!

As a side note, something odd is going on between Hinch and her BFF SSS, who haven’t liked or commented on each other’s posts for days…one to watch?

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is an education.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Homebird44

VIP Member
I'm off to a funeral. My friends 25 year old son fell asleep on holiday with his friends and never woke up. His family have been incredible and I don't know how they are coping. They are raising money for various charities. She should be embarrassed, how she's acting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Therealist

VIP Member
She’s not a very strong woman for her kids is she? Always trembling or crying 🙄

& I’m not being funny but if I was a nurse and the parent kept running to toilets to scream into blankets I’d think she needed help & support from outside services.

If she was a single parent she’d have them kids took off her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Hinch wasn't strawberry picking today, she was at Legoland. A friend has just posted a selfie on Facebook with her, with the caption "It's Mrs Hinch!!! Celeb spot!! Yeah, we're that cool!!" And having seen the photo it's definitely Hinch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She's really starting to piss me off. When my kid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes...y'know, that life long condition that you can actually die from.... I HAD to go back to work after a WEEK.
She really is something else. Up your fucking anxiety meds then you dumb bitch. It's not that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Andioooop

VIP Member
Imagine thinking you’re that important that you want people to ask you questions, but end up writing them yourself anyways, surely if someone wanted to know something they’d send you a message? She’ll be answering her own questions with a full filter on

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Thought you might, so predictable?? 😂 😂

Back on Saturday then? ⛱

View attachment 2257545
Oh just piss off you pathetic woman! She’s really something isn’t she? Your son got ill, went into hospital, was cared for, recovered and is now home looking very healthy indeed. Yes the experience may have been scary, but we all know this act is just for the followers. I wasn’t going to share this, but I’m going to in the hope she reads this - our son nearly lost his life a few months ago - worst experience of our lives. We still have flashbacks now. Paramedics and hospital staff were amazing. We will never forget what happened, but he recovered and we were just so thankful and relieved. That week we still had to get on with the day to day - taking our other child to school, laundry, family meals. Nobody knew what happened apart from family and of course the school who were great. Family was the only support we needed - just being there for each other. Our son has no recollection of it happening other than waking up in hospital. He’s fine and has now finished his GCSEs. It is sick that she’s milking this and making it all about her. What a disgusting mother she is. She’s really showing her true colours. This experience with Ron should make her rethink how she’s been using him all these years. Maybe she should reevaluate, reflect and stop using her children and focus on them in a more positive way. Try and find something she is good at? Testing sofas maybe???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83