Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riiiiight so this poor bald hen has been kept inside in semi-darkness for all its life and now St Soph of the Poultry has put it outside in the blazing sun. Crispy chicken anyone?
She's bought it an apron from amazon apparently.... because that's just what a distressed chicken needs. Dressing up for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Riiiiight so this poor bald hen has been kept inside in semi-darkness for all its life and now St Soph of the Poultry has put it outside in the blazing sun. Crispy chicken anyone?
Well, it is named after a potato-based crispy snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we just take a moment to celebrate the return of Hinch’s lost nostril? 🎉

Her life is full of miracles at the moment isn’t it.

Blessed be!

IMG_4180.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean is Pringle the best name she could come up with, What about Pinocchio? Polly? Peeny?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have some catching up! So when did she get time to collect pringle. I thought she said she was busy screaming into a blanket in the toilet when Ronnie had a 10day hospital stay 😳🙄
Maybe it was the only one left as she could not go on the day 😂😂
---
Especially as someone was quoted saying that they weren’t sure it was her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my! She does have a high opinion of herself "everyone was recognising her". Seriously deluded🙄
She also said she was the only one who would rescue the chicken - if what my friends tell me about chicken rescues is right there are ore rescuers than there are chickens so there's have been plenty of people who would have re-homed her.

Reactions: 15
Maybe it was the only one left as she could not go on the day 😂😂
---
Especially as someone was quoted saying that they weren’t sure it was her 😂
On the Sunday after she was spotted at the wedding (so 2 days after Ron was admitted to hospital based on her 10 day timeframe), the hen rescue centre posted a pic of Pringle and said she was going to a new home that day. One of the comments on the post led to them saying she was going to Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 25
I mean is Pringle the best name she could come up with, What about Pinocchio? Polly? Peeny?
Poulet🤦🏽‍♀️
---
I’m actually eating hot & spicy Pringles now… I’m just missing the cheese string & jus rol to complete my fat hen crunchy snacks.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also said she was the only one who would rescue the chicken - if what my friends tell me about chicken rescues is right there are ore rescuers than there are chickens so there's have been plenty of people who would have re-homed her.
Exactly! Just because she usually goes for aesthetically pleasing doesn’t mean everyone does. Most people rescue for the right reasons and not just for Insta content

Reactions: 13
What are the chances. The just a day of Kay lady that called out the crimpit company for giving hinch one for free then giving her all the credit for sharing what she made with it when hinch had stole the idea from Kay without crediting her was the first child to be diagnosed with kawasaki disease and was in hospital for a year! It was interesting she was saying her personality changed after having it so we will see how it affects Ron. I can't believe he hasn't had a party this weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.