Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah when my daughter is sick I need people to ask me how I am and I need her to be shtrong for me. I can’t tend for her because I need to recover from my trembles.

No one, absolutely no one gives a flying duck about how she feels. Those deranged MLM cleaning freaks don’t count, not as real people to me anyway.

You would think that boy climbed Mount Everest with one hand. duck me it was an infection! Not exactly a life changing condition.

She’s the weakest, most self adored and intellectually challenged mother there is.

It is truly amazing how much I despise her!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What she's struggling with is the fact that all the attention has been focused on someone else for a change... Cue mini meltdown from Soph, attention restored.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we pretty much all agree that none of this is real though?

She doesn't actually have those feelings, she's not really suffering with a churning tummy or feelings of shock, it's what she THINKS a Mum would say in a similar situation.

There's plenty wrong with her, but feelings of anxiety, shock and her body feeling like jelly is not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Omg. I'm this close to laying on the embalming table at work and accepting its my time to go, she's making me wanna just lay on the floor and do nothing. She's that draining. I can't imagine being around her in real life if she's this infuriating through text.
Inch can duck himself aswell, Rons dream is to be a bin man? Thought he can't string a sentence together, let alone express his "dreams"?
And the whole "You did it" he had an infection. He didn't beat cancer. He had an infection. PISS OFF. He didn't nearly die. Pisssssssss OOOOFFFFFF

It's getting boring. He's home and Well enough to ride around on his toys.
Nice cut there in the video before he showed off the Audis that they just looked at but never bought 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She doesn't actually have those feelings, she's not really suffering with a churning tummy or feelings of shock, it's what she THINKS a Mum would say in a similar situation.

There's plenty wrong with her, but feelings of anxiety, shock and her body feeling like jelly is not it.
I think the churning tummy is real. However, it's down to a piss poor diet rather than actual, you know, feelings.. ;) 🤣
---
Oh duck of you bleep. I can't with this women anymore Me me me it's always poor little me.

95% of us nusty trolls have had a experience of a hospital visit with our children. Yes they can be scary. But guess what soph we just dealt with it it's called real life & being a parent something that needs to slap you in your face. The boy had a infection ffs and what you've posted over the last couple days, shows a happy and a boy that's clearly on the mend. In fact he looks happier then ever. Just duck off you selfish little bleep.
13 references to herself in that post :eek: o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’ll be ringing a bell next to celebrate the milestone of him recovering from an infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As much as R shouldn't even be on Insta it says so much when you see his Dad outside with him playing whilst his ''Mother'' is writing posts telling the world about her gut wrenching anxiety which has developed because HER son WAS poorly in hospital!
No one likes to have a poorly child, there's nothing worse, even just a cold and you can't do anything to help them but you handle it and you get over it, pretty damned quick so you can prepare yourself for the next illness, fall, break or hospital visit because you know there are going to be plenty more when they are out for hours climbing trees and eating mud... oh... yeah... hmm 🤔

Reactions: 22
@Wikiwangocard

This is exactly what I said a few days ago. It's becoming more and more obvious she says what she thinks someone who has feelings should say, they're aren't her emotions.

Reactions: 39
It's their personality now

I'm sure the KD people will be thrilled to be followed by such an illustrious account
The pair of them make me sick
They’re probably trying to set up the Ronnie hinch foundation ‘to raise awareness’ as we speak

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@Wikiwangocard

This is exactly what I said a few days ago. It's becoming more and more obvious she says what she thinks someone who has feelings should say, they're aren't her emotions.
Agree with you both. She isn't feeling anything at all. She never screamed into a blanket. She isn't in shock. She didn't watch Ron's "every single move" with admiration. She's just making tit up to sound like a caring parent an what she imagines caring parents would say. What a bleeping phoney.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The amount of times she says I, I'm or I've in that paragraph is just.. 🤯 Christ on a bike, she's so bloody self centred and over the top!

Reactions: 28
An update about Meeeeeeeeeee ( not sorry Zoph hun)

Some of you may remember, I’ve had the devastating news that I’ve stage 4 cancer. Yesterday I saw the oncologist and he’s started me on two cytotoxic chemotherapy tablets, one every day till it stops working ( normally about two years and then if I’m still ok, they will try others) and the other for three weeks with a week off, regular bloods and cts, appointments . Yes I’m likely to feel crap at times but to have more time is worth it . I could have been told there was no treatment . Please always check your bits & tits ! Any body changes - see a dr. My last cancer was 20 years ago .

On topic - Zoph, it’s about time you set up a fb/insta just for your family and ‘real’ friends . You and your ilk who share kids with strangers really are weird

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.