Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's the betting we don't get a Q&A so her DMs are flooded with "Oh no, has R got ill again?" messages when in fact he's fine and she's just shirking off again?

1687423171042.png

• Angry
Reactions: 35
You just know after that post Ronnie will be feeling better playing with his toys and Lennie. But she'll be sat on her arse on the sofa not getting involved, just moping thinking about the last 10 days (notice the days haven't gone up since the last post 🫠) and how much of a shock it was for HER

Reactions: 31
Me me me me me me me. It’s allllllll about me.

Yes her kid has been poorly. Wouldn’t wish that on any parent. But now it’s all about her.

She says Insta is her job. Her child was in hospital and now she’s taking all this time off because of that? No way could you do that in a not tend job.

Just shows how her brand deals and contracts have dried up though. And I’m here for that 😘
Probably already been said but from now on Sophie Rose Hinchliffe should only be refered to as MEME

I thought CLEANING helped her anxiety 🤔🙄

So she could help herself feel better and do her job at the same time.

Notice there hasn’t been any mention of how Jamie feels or what a great support he’s been.

No mention of how Ronnie being in hospital has affected Lonnie.

Im guessing all the messages from the huns were asking about Ron and poor little MEME has been feeling left out.

Honestly 😡 there’s no words to describe her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg. I'm this close to laying on the embalming table at work and accepting its my time to go, she's making me wanna just lay on the floor and do nothing. She's that draining. I can't imagine being around her in real life if she's this infuriating through text.
Inch can duck himself aswell, Rons dream is to be a bin man? Thought he can't string a sentence together, let alone express his "dreams"?
And the whole "You did it" he had an infection. He didn't beat cancer. He had an infection. PISS OFF. He didn't nearly die. Pisssssssss OOOOFFFFFF

It's getting boring. He's home and Well enough to ride around on his toys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
And there we have it…

Her child‘s illness has given the perfect excuse for a hiatus, so she can come back back with a new branding and her own homeware range!

Anybody would think it was planned 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My goodness. The drama. I'm mortified when I see friends liking and even commenting on her verbal diarrhoea.

She needs to get a grip. Medical trauma is real and can happen when your child has a medical emergency and difficult inpatient stay but based on the fact they'd taken him outside to play basketball on day two, it doesn't sound like he was in a particularly bad way. She's making it seem like he was at death's door and fought back in some miracle against the odds. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Gonna be very interesting if she got the rescue hens last week like planned. If she did, how's she gonna play that? You can't be in the bathroom screaming into a blanket, aswell as collecting a hen.
Oh yeah, cos Ronnie was never on his death bed like she's claiming. She had plenty of time to go and fanny around like the bleep she is

Reactions: 46
No doubt nice content for a new book.
No doubt it is... And if you buy that book have we really any sympathy for you now?

Its pretty obvious what's happening on her Instagram page and if you can't work it out then I think you must be cut from the same cloth?

If my "friend" or "aunty" was doing what she is then I wouldn't be supporting her?

People have their own worries and problems, why get involved in someone who has nothing but "problems" and a stranger at that, she is very lucky she still has those couple of 1000 Huns she has and you can tell from the comments they are all quite depressive people!!

Reactions: 20
I hope this is ok to post, I don’t think it would reveal my identity 😂. But look how CUTE my friends alpaca is in comparison to Hinch’s… and also how skinny. It really highlights how obese Sophie’s are! I didn’t think I was a fan of alpaca after seeing the 3 wooly bucktooth wankers but this little one has changed my mind. Awweee! X

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She'll have to to on holiday now to get over this very traumatic time because she totally deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How the hell has she turned ron being ill into her and her anxietyyyyyy

Someone who been there a few time with my kid ( i have anxiety and other issue which mean i dont do strange places or people medically diagnosed professionally seen for) never ever has my issues been more i.portant than my child and when this tit has happend the focus when on the bairn there priority .

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She will be starting a "GO FUND ME PAGE" next ..... (for those that already haven't!!)
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She absolutely thrives on any drama and attention she will be loving that Ron has been ill god bless him because it's an excuse not to post anything

Reactions: 17
Ronnie had an infection. He’s better now , stop acting like he’s dying you grief tourist, because honestly….it’s insulting to people who have been in that situation.
Perfect excuse for more time “off”

While I’m at it Soph you do NOT have anxiety, you wouldn’t know what true anxiety is

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.