Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can photoshop her size5futz all she wants, but she forgot to photoshop her footprint in the #gifted carpet.

Also, was that black table leg always so wonky?

IMG_5802.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
Her legs are out of proportion too. One looks normal and the other looks ridiculously skinny in comparison!! Xx

Reactions: 20
I’m a couple of months post baby no3 and after feeling pretty mrrrhh about how I looked in a photo I downloaded FaceTune and did some - I felt - subtle-alterations. I then showed my partner and he said very quickly - what did you do to that photo? That’s not you! I compared to the original and thought yeah. That’s not me! I don’t need to do this. I don’t want ti look back on moments and see a fake person.
Indont think she evengives it a second thought. She’s immediately editing every Image she uses. It’s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
she can photoshop her size5futz all she wants, but she forgot to photoshop her footprint in the #gifted carpet.

Also, was that black table leg always so wonky?

View attachment 2265654
What I love is how many bloody footprints there actually are to that mirror! Up back up back to that thing. A lot of eye bleeping going on.
What she hasn't accounted for is when you photo edit, shave down and smooth off your legs you lose the fabric wrinkles and texture
So the sides especially of her legs. and how they look stuck on,and the same with the arm holding the phone. It all just look odd.

Reactions: 17
Her legs are out of proportion too. One looks normal and the other looks ridiculously skinny in comparison!! Xx
She’s still learning guyssh after 5 years on Instagram & It’s definitely just the ring light not photoshop that’s given her one leg twice the size of the other & a wonky table leg 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion

Cheese string curling and tummy shiver whirling her troubles away. Saint Sopha can do it Botha.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.