Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Yes I totally get you. I am a very small business and once or twice some ‘helpful’ person has pointed out a imperfection which I ignore or answer in a positive way. I’ve only deleted one negative (yes I’m a v small business) and that was someone tagging their pal saying she could make this product too. And it was f*^€ off…

Just a thought...
When people say about how she deletes negative comments, I get that it sort of then warps public opinion on her insta comments etc, being balanced largely towards positive because she / they often delete negative comments, therefore being deceptive as it's not really a true representation of balanced opinions.

On the other hand...
I run a fairly reasonable sized insta with a VERY engaged audience, so alot of my posts would go viral, that means I also get VERY nasty comments under some things, seemingly out of the blue, maybe 1 in 200 comments will be something Uper nasty, the other 199 are engaged and positive but that 1 nasty comment often sits with me heavily, and I feel very disappointed in myself for whatever cause this person to be so nasty.

I can just see both sides of the coin, sometimes it's just easier when there is generally a good and positive vibe in your comment section, with people meeting and having their own little convos under your post, then there will just be something that hits you completely off guard and it's really just easier to delete so you don't need to see it again

Reactions: 2