Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then what does she do now?
Well she’s continued with the lying and pre records.

Her stories mainly consist of alpacas and the boys as she has no real content. You do get the awful ‘come wiv me’ blogs (all pre recorded of course), although they have disappeared (thankfully) since Ron was diagnosed with KD. She’s now focussing her attention on Ron and KD because it makes her look good and she needs the PR because no one really knows who she is.

She goes away a LOT but will never declare them because she likes the sheep to think she stays at home looking after her boys, cleaning and looking after her pretend farm. She doesn’t. And she gets caught out in the wild by tattlers or friends if tattkers. Her picture and whereabouts get fed back here, and because she reads here all the time, she knows she has to say something to her followers in case they see the photos. It’s usually one massive lie (you can spot her lies with the amount of detail she adds) but the Sheeple lap it up.

She will occasionally post a cleaning story (again pre recorded) on the pretence that she’s missed sharing videos like that with her followers - it will consist of her cleaning something that is already clean - no hard work or effort required - it will naturally be a pre record and be used as an AD to promote whatever cleaning products she is still getting paid to promote.

Hinch likes people to think she’s busy working, when in reality she does none of the things she says she does. The kids are looked after mainly by Jamie or fiddle, the animals are definitely looked after by somebody and she never walks her dog, & her house is kept clean by someone - maybe Fiddle or a cleaner who has had to sign an NDA. Who knows. What we do know is she is a prolific liar, narcissist and plagiarist & someone who never declares her ADs properly and someone who buys a hell of a lot of bots!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Lies. Plagiarises. Curls her hair. Photoshops herself. Snogs her camels. Shags her dog. Exploits her children. Sulks. Buys unnecessary things. Pretends she’s a 20 year old Tik tokker. Screams into blankets. She’s very busy you know, she works 6 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I know kay day the original crimpet hun was mentioned earlier on in this thread about kawasaki and she shared posts about her own experiences. (I really think it was just a dig at hinch 😂) But does anyone else thing she's just trying to jump on hinchs bandwagon? Obviously hinch shouting about it is and it being lifted off her stories into the press.. but now sharing the same thing hinch posted, she's commenting on it directing people to her issues with it 🤔

Reactions: 6
I know kay day the original crimpet hun was mentioned earlier on in this thread about kawasaki and she shared posts about her own experiences. (I really think it was just a dig at hinch 😂) But does anyone else thing she's just trying to jump on hinchs bandwagon? Obviously hinch shouting about it is and it being lifted off her stories into the press.. but now sharing the same thing hinch posted, she's commenting on it directing people to her issues with it 🤔
When the crimpit thing originally happened I felt bad for her but there was something then did that annoyed me and i can’t remember what it was now.

Reactions: 6
Bet she’s really regretting that screaming into a blanket in the toilet comment 🫢 cracks me up if I’m honesscccct when tattle just runs with her utterly stupid bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm expecting a cleaning montage later. Saint sopha hasn't cleaned in weeks as she's been busy saving all the world's children with links to other websites. She'll clean already clean bathrooms and kitchen surfaces and reuse the years old footage of her washing machine clean. She'll cock up one day and add the washing machine clean from greyskull and have to do a dirty delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do their bellies look a bit podgy compared to the shaved alpaca someone else shared the other day?

Reactions: 12
Child exploitation because shes lazy and thinks anything she pushed out of her vagina is content that have signed away any right for their image being used even though she can't stand her own image being used even to support million pound deals but her children and how they would feel about it, fine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It always stuck in my head how she never mentioned George Floyd/BLM/Blackout Tuesday. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was because she was too thick to really understand what was going on.

Now, I think she’s just an ignorant twit.
She did Blackout Tuesday but if I remember rightly, because I’ve been kicking about this thread for a while, tattle clocked that she deleted the post then re uploaded it when she realised we had twigged. Can anyone verify that?

Reactions: 18
That did happen. She hasn’t dared to delete it since but I bet her finger hovers every time she is having a clear out

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.