Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a little gathering yesterday and spent ages feeling sick and worried about going because I’m not my usual weight and can’t wear a great deal of my clothes, post baby. Our Hinch also pretends she’s so overcome with anxiety typically and has put on weight.

Naturally, the first thing you do when that’s the case is whack your boobs out, take a ridiculously posed photo like a teenager and wearing an outfit/hairstyle so OTT, everyone would look at you. Not to mention Soph, it’s so bloody tight, we can see at least a month’s worth of mugshots you’ve been eating for every meal 🤢
She’s an insult to everyone who genuinely has their own worries and struggles.
That body of yours isn't a before and after.sicietys fucked up rules on bodies got you pushing yourself down.duck that. Your body is your body now. Beautiful and worthy as it comes now. It carried and made.a child! Don't shame it. Look at it as the fabulous thing it is now. Why is change so bad. Who made you believe a bigger body or "weight" was bad. Cultural bleeping brainwashing of weight. Screw that. Go put and enjoy yourself. 😉 your a lovely mum now. One that deserves to feel great.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sopha, hunnnnnay.... show us your gram is boring and shite and nothing like it once was and that you’re up tit creek without a paddle.... 🤭

Sunday 25 June Stories....

1) head Floofheads, they’re just boring, same old, same old everyday 🥱

2) Rennie with the Floofheads, probably a pre-record it creeps me out the way they look at him 😳

3) Flower delivery....gets the chance to mention ‘Hello Fresh’ again.... give it up Sopha, they know you’re shite at cooking 🤭

4) Introducing oven ready Chicken, called Pringle 🤣 Why called that, who the feck knows 😂 Who just happens to be Hennerz new bestbubs4eva... I wonder why..... 🐶🍗

5) Sopha dressed and ready to dance her worries away dressed as Bet Lynch Mel B 🤣😂🤣 If she hadn’t seen the pic on here last night of her at the hen party then we’d never have seen this... well done that nusty hen’s friend 📸

6) As well as seeing the pic when she read here she also saw the mention of Legoland... and thought 💡that’s a good way to engage with the hunzz, ask them about Legoland...... I’m pretty sure she’s already been there, I seem to remember it 🤔 I might be thinking of something else, but I think I’d not long been there with my twin girls.

7) Golden boy... Lonnie, yet another photo of him... FFS Sopha, keep your children off the gram. Mind you, that’s all she has now... Floofheadsssh, R&L, Milking it about KD, Chickensssh and dressing as a Spice Gurrrrrl... add in the odd Vomfesssht and that’s about it.... #mrshinchisover Blessssshed be and ATV 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Also why is she acting like Ron is dying of cancer? I'm so confused. I don't doubt he was very poorly but from the sounds of it it's not an ongoing problem?! Loved the brazen person who asked her if it's a one off or a recurring condition and she has to admit it's a one off illness. Sick witch probably wishes it was something worse so she could dine out on it and get even more free stuff, she probably hated admitting it.
It's Munchausen by proxy. One day Ron will lead the 'paccas to stampede her and escape their gated prison by force.
---
She said Mel b was her inspo! All I see is Bet LynchView attachment 2265090
I was thinking Kat Slater in Black face

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been having a miraculous recovery from those tummy shivers of late. Pissing about answering questions about cheese and then ‘out out’. Not exactly clinging to poor Ron, wailing desperately, unable to do anything else.
Not surprised she can’t actually name any cheese and just has to go with a brand.
I reckon her breath stinks, and not from all the tit she chats but from the amount of Boursin she eats!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't get over this "the boys were settled so I popped out to a hen do". You don't pop to a hen do. It's not like having a coffee with a friend. It's not a casual spontaneous thing. She went on the lash after telling us her child was in hospital for like two weeks and how she couldn't leave his side. But immediately does a 180 and now can go out out. Even worse her friends obviously didn't find it weird - if my friend's toddler was so ill they were in hospital and were plastering it all over social media I'd be SHOCKED if they rocked up to my hen do a few days later. Surely nobody expected her to go?!?
If my child had been in hospital for several nights I wouldn't be going out to a hen do, I'd be catching up on sleep and not wanting to be too far away for at least a couple of weeks. I might take comfort from close family and friends but going on a piss up would be furthest thing from my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
Unstable Spice!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going back to the poor bald chicken, shouldn’t it have sun cream on or something or just be kept completely out of the sun? I’m having flashbacks to the tony Blair days when they allegedly put sun cream on the koi. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.