Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute walking textbook narc, isn't she? Unbelievable (Jeff)!

Reactions: 21
I sent her a go fund to share and him both ignored.
They would, if it's not about them then they are not interested, both are just out for what they can get and are even willing to sacrifice their own children, they certainly won't care about others?

Reactions: 16
I'm off to a funeral. My friends 25 year old son fell asleep on holiday with his friends and never woke up. His family have been incredible and I don't know how they are coping. They are raising money for various charities. She should be embarrassed, how she's acting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Really feel for you. My sister diagnosed type 1 in her 20s my bro at 37 and its life changing for them. I often wobder how I would cope if my 7 year old developed it.
You would cope! My girl was 10 when diagnosed - first person ever in our family. Unlike Hunch you go into mum mode - there's no screaming into a blanket in the toilets 🙄 - just complete focus on getting them better and learning what needs to be done. It has a learning curve for sure! 5 years later and my girl is a typical teen.
I will say it's quite surreal telling her "Don't you dare drink underage!!!.....but if you do you need to avoid this and that, best to drink spirits and if you must have sugary alcohol make sure you do your insulin.....you will be grounded though so don't do it!" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm off to a funeral. My friends 25 year old son fell asleep on holiday with his friends and never woke up. His family have been incredible and I don't know how they are coping. They are raising money for various charities. She should be embarrassed, how she's acting.
My sister lost her eldest recently who was grown up with a child but it has absolutely devastated us all and life will never be the same again. One thing I didn’t do is post it on social media apart from a charity event and even then one or two ‘friends’ messaged me who never normally would so I’m glad it’s just the people that matter who know. Nothing is private with Hinch. This would be a perfect opportunity to raise awareness or raise money but no, it’s all about her. I’ve said on another thread how Amy Dowden (Strictly dancer) has dealt with her breast cancer and future fertility but it isn’t about her she’s trying to get it out there about checking ourselves etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The pair of them make me sick
They’re probably trying to set up the Ronnie hinch foundation ‘to raise awareness’ as we speak
KD shared a video the other day and tagged her in it. Just waiting for the video of "ronnies story" (like some others on the page) and it will just be her and her blanket she screamed into talking about how she felt and her tummy shivvers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't really be arsed to keep up with her anymore shes so boring, i dont really bother catching up on her threads now i just have a quick peak,but saw her cash cow is home and the comments on his birthday post honestly make me want to puke, absolute freaks
Screenshot_20230622_150306_Instagram.jpg

Has there been any comments from best bubs in the world since hinchs passive aggressive post that she deleted

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Hinch ! It's life!! tit happens... SUCK IT UP! Be a mother not a self absorbed c*nt. Tummy trembles... oh do get a grip. When you are in the midst of parenting properly you don't have time to spout such self pitying crap to bots.. oops I mean followers. Trust me life throws unfair punches all the time. Its just very obvious you are not able to hack it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't really be arsed to keep up with her anymore, i dont really botyer catching up on her threads now i just have a quick peak,but saw her cash cow is home and the comments on his birthday post honestly make me want to puke, absolute freaksView attachment 2258202
Has there been any comments from best bubs in the world since hinchs passive aggressive post that she deleted
Not that I’ve seen. Maybe Stacey’s had enough of her lies, exaggerations and constant moaning and is distancing herself. It’s really weird that Ron has been in hospital yet Stacey hasn’t acknowledged it publicly like she normally does. Also if Hinch has ploughed a lot of her money into setting up her own range to sell online, Stacey’s new home range will be direct competition. Interesting to see how this pans out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this isn’t mumsnet but at 1 point in my 3 kids lives I had eldest with meningitis, youngest having tests and X-rays daily because she was very very small for her age (bloody centiles) and a middle child who didn’t know if she was coming or going and wondering where her mum was. Flitting between floors in the hospital while panicking. I thank goodness for my parents as my ex couldn’t even get time off (forces). Not ONCE did I ever think about myself, how I was, how I was coping. Yes it was before social media so I couldn’t plaster it everywhere but I wouldn’t have anyway. She’s such a bloody narc and she’s loving this. Her next book will be “Ronnie & Lennies hospital stay. How to help your children cope” and she’ll be lauded and the adoration will turn her eyebrows normal

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe it me, maybe I am wrong (and senile) but I remember looking at the comments on her posts a couple of weeks ago and thinking she only gets a few hundred comments on most of her posts and we never see the likes?

But I looked again today and every post is now well into the 1000's even the dreadful cooking ones, some nearly as high as 7000??😠
Please tell me someone else has looked? 😮

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe it me, maybe I am wrong (and senile) but I remember looking at the comments on her posts a couple of weeks ago and thinking she only gets a few hundred comments on most of her posts and we never see the likes?

But I looked again today and every post is now well into the 1000's even the dreadful cooking ones, some nearly as high as 7000??😠
Please tell me someone else has looked? 😮
No you aren’t senile - I’ve always looked at the number of comments and thought that roughly reflected the true amount of ‘hinchers’ she actually has ie hundreds and couple of thousands. Is there a way of buying comments or bots that comment? YMU are shady af so wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if these numbers are not real

Reactions: 24
No you aren’t senile - I’ve always looked at the number of comments and thought that roughly reflected the true amount of ‘hinchers’ she actually has ie hundreds and couple of thousands. Is there a way of buying comments or bots that comment? YMU are shady af so wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if these numbers are not real
Oh they definitely can. From google
“Comment bots can be used to promote or publicize a business, or to get more engagement on a particular post. They can also be used to respond to comments on a post, or to start conversations with other users”
I see it a lot on political posts. Both sides of the aisle. Think half the time it’s just to keep folk fighting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank god for that, I am always pretty good at remembering numbers and I was so sure her comments have been so low recently?

That's exactly what I thought, have they been spending this time away increasing all the comments if that's possible, I am sure it must be if you can fake followers?

She is definitely trying to appear more popular than she actually is 😡 it's all so shady and deceiving!!

Reactions: 15
At least you were able to take him home hinch.
Been dying to say this. She’s one of the lucky ones.. as much as I dislike her I hope she never knows what it feels like to lose a child and leave the hospital without them. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.