Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me die she can put all that effort into dressing up for a mate’s hen but couldn’t do it for her son’s birthday?? Hmm 🤔

ETA - she knew both were coming up but didn’t bother with the kid because he was in hospital? She still managed to bother with fancy dress though? Doubt she put that together spur of the moment like she did her kids birthday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No way Jamie could resist making a smutty stalker heavy breathing video of her dressed like that if he was there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So she had time to order a 'Spice girl' jumpsuit and book a session for a spray tan (I presume they haven't been on holiday yet) for a hen party but didn't have time to organise a birthday party for her own son?
Decides last minute to go to said hen party but with a head of curls that would take (me) hours to achieve.
Just duck off Hunch, nobody with half a braincell would believe this bull tit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Trying to write out the timeline of the hospital stay/past few weeks. View attachment 2264643
Haha exactly.you couldn't even try to write it out. Where do you start firstly.whe has their ever been a gap in the lies. Even before Ronnie gat there was the one where she posted in the week of the (only on weekeen) fair trio. Before that the farm trip. The beach hut?
This most recent one, she's mentioned 5 days, 10 days at least twice on different days

Reactions: 11
What a coincidence she’s been spotted in the wild & then posts this looking like she’s been in the literal wild…I.e the outback. Mauled by a leopard and then dragged through a bush
She’d never have shared this with her followers because she wanted them to think she’s at home looking after Ron. However, she’s now had to share because she’s been spotted out and about having a great time. What a fraud!

Reactions: 34
I only read an article today about nano influencers. Apparently lots of firms are moving to working with nano influencers (people with up to 10,000 followers). People don’t like how much stuff/money the ones like hinch get and don’t trust them so are moving to the nano’s. Apparently people like the grinch fail to read the room!! We could have told everyone that years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why she saying in this heat she is keeping them in the shaded part of the garden when in the video they are in the sunshine? And if "Pringle" doesn't mind that Cape, why isn't she wearing it?
Cos once she popped she just couldn’t stop 😂😂.. sorry been dying to get that in🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she had time to order a 'Spice girl' jumpsuit and book a session for a spray tan (I presume they haven't been on holiday yet) for a hen party but didn't have time to organise a birthday party for her own son?
Decides last minute to go to said hen party but with a head of curls that would take (me) hours to achieve.
Right? Where the duck do you go last minute on a high street for a hideous leopard print catsuit 🤣 she planned that get up in advance I guarantee it but couldn’t do the same for Ronnie’s birthday? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow alot of effort went into getting ready for what was apparently last minute decision if she would even go.
Absolute liar. She spent the whole day getting ready and making herself look like a thundercat prostitute. Last minute my arse!
I do have to admit she does look a little like Mel B though..... the Bo! Selecta version.Her face probably has more plastic in it than them masks tho. 🤭
Bet her minge is kicking out a right pong! Ohhhhhh (if you like Bo selecta you'll get that reference!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Wow alot of effort went into getting ready for what was apparently last minute decision if she would even go.
Absolute liar. She spent the whole day getting ready and making herself look like a thundercat prostitute. Last minute my arse!
I do have to admit she does look a little like Mel B though..... the Bo! Selecta version.Her face probably has more plastic in it than them masks tho. 🤭
Bet her minge is kicking out a right pong! Ohhhhhh (if you like Bo selecta you'll get that reference!) 😂
Sorry, but this finished me off ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like she should be in a schitts creek version of Cats
---
Am sure we will be treated to something similar later 🤢
He genuinely reminds me of Frank butcher

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have her and stace fell out both aren't liking each others post .was that message about stace on her stories .up yours basically to the people that weren't bothered about ron in hospital

Reactions: 7
I went to a little gathering yesterday and spent ages feeling sick and worried about going because I’m not my usual weight and can’t wear a great deal of my clothes, post baby. Our Hinch also pretends she’s so overcome with anxiety typically and has put on weight.

Naturally, the first thing you do when that’s the case is whack your boobs out, take a ridiculously posed photo like a teenager and wearing an outfit/hairstyle so OTT, everyone would look at you. Not to mention Soph, it’s so bloody tight, we can see at least a month’s worth of mugshots you’ve been eating for every meal 🤢
She’s an insult to everyone who genuinely has their own worries and struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.