Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msvilla12

I’ve never come across anyone like Sophie. What a disgrace of a human.

Just when I think she cannot possibly stoop any lower, she does. A completely useless mother, plastering her son‘s illness over the internet purely for content, engagement and an excuse for having even more days off. Putting HER feelings over the feelings of her poorly little boy with her “tummy shivers“ and “screaming into a blanket nicked from the plane on her honeymoon. Now she’s acting as though she‘s invented fucking penicillin. Saving lives one day at a time. She’s LOVING this.

Also, the timelines don’t add up, as usual. In the last story she states that ”her gut” told her to phone an ambulance the day after he had been sent home from hospital with antibiotics. Last week she said he was admitted to hospital on the Sunday. So according to her timeline, Ron would have been sent home from hospital on the Saturday. The same day as her and Inchworm were at that wedding. So either Fiddle-de-dee or her sister took Ron to hospital, or those “tummy shivers“ have caused her to get her day’s muddled. Or she’s lying.

Sophie has basically used her poorly son to have an extended deep rest, even though she works 6 days a week, 53 weeks a year. So after having an extended break, what does she come back with? “Cooking” with plastic cheese and mixed herbs in an air fryer (STILL waiting for that Ninja discount code you promised Soph). Regurgitating the same content time and time again. No wonder she has tummy issues.

She’s a terrible mother who has stunted the development of her children by controlling their every move and not allowing them to grow. Unable to cook and provide a nutritious diet for her family. Lazy at her “job”. Can’t look after animals. Ain‘t even a cleanahhhh. She’s completely shit at absolutely everything. Except being a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mum of two

VIP Member
So she had time to order a 'Spice girl' jumpsuit and book a session for a spray tan (I presume they haven't been on holiday yet) for a hen party but didn't have time to organise a birthday party for her own son?
Decides last minute to go to said hen party but with a head of curls that would take (me) hours to achieve.
Just fuck off Hunch, nobody with half a braincell would believe this bull shit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Louanne

VIP Member
FFS, this has been corrected so many times.

Tattlers' friend [TF] reported she had seen Hinch in the wild.

TF had been at Legoland in the day, so Tattler presumed she was spotted there.

TF was later at the 90s 'do' in Ipswich and clarified to Tattler that that was actually where she'd seen her.

Can we put the conspiracy theories to bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Louanne

VIP Member
Poor Ron is the only kid in the world who will actually miss hospital food.
When he's older he'll talk of the time his parents took him that gourmet restaurant - NHS.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch wasn't strawberry picking today, she was at Legoland. A friend has just posted a selfie on Facebook with her, with the caption "It's Mrs Hinch!!! Celeb spot!! Yeah, we're that cool!!" And having seen the photo it's definitely Hinch.
Wow what a miraculous recovery for Ronnie to be able to endure legoland in this heat.

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Clangers2

VIP Member
The kid is 4! All that garden they could’ve got him a little low powered quad and a trailer and built a little track for the boys! How very pedestrian- a bin lorry ffs prob suited for a 2yr old….they should be tearing about up to their eyes in mud…..I doubt either of them have ever had a bruise! Christ they are two little boys 😤
Totally agree but R is not developmentally like a 4 year old boy though and I actually don't think he'd be able for anything faster or bumpier, I think she has definitely stunted his development along with whatever else is going on...we've never even seen R+L chase each other around or have a little roll around on the grass or a water fight or any kids 'play', all they do is dress up or hold hands while slowly walking through the wild animals. This is gonna sound awful but they are the most boring lifeless kids I've ever seen.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Thought you might, so predictable?? 😂 😂

Back on Saturday then? ⛱

View attachment 2257545
Me me me me me me me. It’s allllllll about me.

Yes her kid has been poorly. Wouldn’t wish that on any parent. But now it’s all about her.

She says Insta is her job. Her child was in hospital and now she’s taking all this time off because of that? No way could you do that in a not tend job.

Just shows how her brand deals and contracts have dried up though. And I’m here for that 😘

Reactions: 63
Another older nusty hen here who doesn't give a shit (the older you get, believe me, the less you care), and, certainly in my case, the more you swear!
I'm also on Morphine, so care even lessssshhh! (No sympering required here, loads of folk are in pain/get sick Hinch and we deal with itttttt!)
Thanks to my lovely, nusty membership, the word Cunt is used daily, at one point, I wouldn't dare say it, but, look what that woman has done! 🤣
If she knocked on my door and said "Hiyazzz, 'ere's a faaaaazaand paaands and a free Audi, if you'll be my fwiend", I would tell her to take her tend blanket, take a shit in it, and then scream into said blankey!
Nobody wants your "typed to self" Q&A. Ron seems very well now fannk you and folk have echo's every sodding day.
Mrs HinchCliffe is passed her expiry date!
TaaaRaaahh luuuuv! 📅 🔥 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I hope this is ok to post, I don’t think it would reveal my identity 😂. But look how CUTE my friends alpaca is in comparison to Hinch’s… and also how skinny. It really highlights how obese Sophie’s are! I didn’t think I was a fan of alpaca after seeing the 3 wooly bucktooth wankers but this little one has changed my mind. Awweee! X

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

londonLA

Chatty Member
Wow alot of effort went into getting ready for what was apparently last minute decision if she would even go.
Absolute liar. She spent the whole day getting ready and making herself look like a thundercat prostitute. Last minute my arse!
I do have to admit she does look a little like Mel B though..... the Bo! Selecta version.Her face probably has more plastic in it than them masks tho. 🤭
Bet her minge is kicking out a right pong! Ohhhhhh (if you like Bo selecta you'll get that reference!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Lardsnomes

Apologies for the TLDR post..I’d started writing this before being usurped by her fucking off to a hen night. What a relief that her dicky tummy has settled down so she can go on a night on the lash! & yes we don’t need reminding that, of those 2, Inch is the more competent parent!

Anyway, back to my original post.,She’s completely fucked me off with her narrative of Saint Soph & milking Ronnie’s few days of illness as if he’s a terminal cancer patient.
So to pull apart her 10 day story I think what happened was that Ron was ill for a couple of days before the wedding day. They may or may not have taken him to hospital. He was prescribed antibiotics. Because of this they thought they’d be ok to go to fellow mean girl Tanya’s wedding, which is fair enough as they were both part of the main wedding party. They got the call at some point from either Fiddle or Sam that the antibiotics weren’t working and his symptoms worsened. This is why they they left the wedding early. They were both off their faces & couldn’t drive so called an ambulance. He was probably diagnosed with KD fairly quickly, but they saw a business opportunity and thought it was good publicity to drag him out of bed to put a ball in a net as if the child craved an outdoor activity for the first time in his entire life. Soph bought a cheap card and made Inch pose with it with the hospital background to gain some engagement from the Huns. This was no doubt a couple of days before Fathers Day.
Ronnie was home and fine, but because he’s not golden child and to maintain the narrative, they did fuck all for his birthday. Ronnie got a Colin/Cuthbert cake and a low key birthday at which it was lovely/sad to see he’s never looked happier with and a couple of days later they gave him an age inappropriate ride on to add the 20 other ride on toys they have. Ronnie has apparently rediscovered his wannabe bin man aims as opposed to his farmer tendencies, but looks sadder than ever.
Soph meanwhile has set herself up as Mother Teresa, who knows better than any medical professional. Thankfully, only she can spot the symptoms of such a rare disease that conveniently most of her sheep have experienced & luckily for engagement the idiots have fallen for her ploy to share their stories and she can incorporate their experiences into hers.
So she tests the waters of her return with a crap recipe for processed cheese in a wrap and undeclared Ninja ad, followed by a family outing strawberry picking, which the boys couldn’t have looked less interested in. Luckily because we know you have to book a week in advance, she obviously managed it whilst in a toilet screaming with shock into a stolen hospital blanket. What a trouper she is.

Anyway it seems all is well, she’s obviously pushing through her fake anxiety tonight, (she’s obviously been seen out, so is covering being caught by any in the wild photos) I’m sure the sheep are falling over themselves to tell her how much she deserves a night off.
End of rant 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry everyone, not Legoland! Friend was at Legoland today, is now at a 90s night (in Ipswich?) And hinch is there. Combo of Facebook algorithm and shes a person who posts A LOT on Facebook so feed messes up timelines. My bad, sorry :(

Eta its not letting my edit my old posts so I will attempt to delete. This is why I lurk and don't contribute 😳

Eta2 don't know how to delete either so they will just sit there to prove I'm a fool. This just gets worse 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Burda

VIP Member
How did you know it was her?! Was it the eyebrows or the size 10 5 footz?! Or did you bump into her screaming into a blanket in the toilet?! 🤔🤣
The people I was with were total fan girling and I'm now questioning my life choices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
So Hinch wasn’t at Legoland today but is at a 90s party in Ipswich no doubt downing the WKD 😂 Hope she took her blanket with her in case she needs a cry in the toilet. She’s traumatised poor little love.

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Just caught up on here and wow she's still stooping lower and lower each time (how's it even possible anymore?!)
So 7 hours ago she posted up that they were sat in their old people's home style living room and Ronnie was getting his naps and rests in yet that lying bitch was seen having a day out in Legoland.
That is the last place I'd take a kid who was 'apparently' still recovering. Them places on a hot weekend are hell on earth even for the most spritley energetic person. Also considering she has had tummy trembles and no sleep for '10 days' she's done well to be traipsing about there! She's a walking joke, her life and recalls/accounts of anything are just pure pantomime at this stage in time.