Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk21

Chatty Member
Just googled her so I could find the DM article. Which one of you nusties did this

1682016507573.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twat

Added an i to the title to avoid being told off for sweary titles and in homage to our own greedy, fat thriats.
Credit to @samj123 for the title.

As ever, mark your title suggestions with "thread suggestion" and keep them swear free.

And as the title suggests - she isn't pregnant. We don't know when she'll be on SYLO, her sister lives at Greyskull and Tesco ended the contract not the other way around.

Not much has happened at Not-A-Farm. I think she might have had the roof cleaned but she didn't mention it much.

We would like some #justiceforpam though, as Pam the chook appears to have disappeared.

(Minor edits to credit the title author and spellings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

mumpty

Chatty Member
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you

• Heart
  • Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s putting out enough ‘content’ of the hens to get people asking, she knows what she’s doing. She’ll put out a big story later saying ‘lots of you have been asking about Pam’ she’s so predictable. I reckon Henry had her as a snack

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
let’s face it Pam got the fuck out of there as soon as the cage was opened again. And I don’t blame her. I hope she does a tell all interview.

#flyfreepam #pamdoesoprah #jailbreak #nushhtyhens #shhhonnikshhhhcrubba #wassshhhhhingmachineclean #atv #hopethathelps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Of course it’s sad that the chicken has died and for once she’s phrased it pretty well for her level of skill. However I question how long she would have pretended the chicken was still alive if it hadn’t been for tattle noticing it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She’s putting out enough ‘content’ of the hens to get people asking, she knows what she’s doing. She’ll put out a big story later saying ‘lots of you have been asking about Pam’ she’s so predictable. I reckon Henry had her as a snack
I reckon Jimbob tikka masala'd her for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Jj2431

Chatty Member
There's nothing 'good on Hinch' about it. She was actively posting just the two chickens to purposely create speculation and up her engagement. She used her so called loved dead pet to get her engagement up. Sickening. Henry won't be far behind Pam

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
my mum has just returned from tesco with a new whisk and potato masher, both hinch, 75p in the clearance sale. Now I'm an orphan.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

BBC1HD

VIP Member
There's nothing 'good on Hinch' about it. She was actively posting just the two chickens to purposely create speculation and up her engagement. She used her so called loved dead pet to get her engagement up. Sickening. Henry won't be far behind Pam
Hinch is a calculating fuck. The same woman who posted a picture of apple juice in a hospital room to cause speculation.

Her chicken dying is great engagement for her. Instead of saying when it happened, she first posted pictures of just the remaining two to get the speculation going

Who even does that.

• Sad
Reactions: 65