Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and I've just had another thought - if what she's saying is true that Pam was eating and drinking OK and still laying eggs* whilst not leaving the nest box she may have gone broody ... and some broody hens can be really quite vicious. I have the scars to prove it from one of mine. She might have thought Pam had turned on her and so got rid of her. Just a theory but it's the right time of year for hens to go broody.
* and how would she know she was still laying unless she got 3 eggs a day every day which is rather unlikely, although we all know how she lied about how many eggs she was getting.
Broody hens are a pain, but they literally just sit on eggs and don't eat or drink. Pamelar could have been egg bound, which is when the egg gets stuck. Anyway, I cried when my girls died it's nothing to be ashamed of, they are such great characters. RIP Pamelar

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe?
But remember her feeding him those treats, she nearly lost her fingers several times! 🤣🤣
Ronnie's nearly had his face nipped a few times aswell. It wouldn't surprise me if Henry has killed her, or sat on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Broody hens are a pain, but they literally just sit on eggs and don't eat or drink. Pamelar could have been egg bound, which is when the egg gets stuck. Anyway, I cried when my girls died it's nothing to be ashamed of, they are such great characters. RIP Pamelar
It was a while ago, and I thinkkkkk it was @Pumpkins1506 , and not sure if it was on Pam but someone mentioned one of the girls looking a bit unwell with a swollen abdomen, or something along those lines.
I wonder if that had anything to do with it, if it was Pam.

Reactions: 25
It's very sad. It's weird that she hasn't mentioned it before now - especially to all her "friends" and "aunties" of the kids. Very strange way to start it. "I'm very sad and shed tears." It's a bit narc-y and it's all about her and getting her desire for sympathy in first hand before anything else. Of course you shed tears. A death of an animal would make you shed tears and someone only has to post a pic that fits in with your agenda and you cry into your pasta. Surely though it should be "We're so sad." I think there will have to be a quick book edit now for the next title! RIP Pam. You did deserve better. x

Reactions: 19
I feel like I shouldn’t be laughing at the chicken dinner suggestions 🤣 but I can’t help it!

I’m actually now off to eat a chicken sarnie, starving 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What pisses me off the most over the whole #PamGate is that she has missed an opportunity to address the reason that BHWT birds often don’t survive beyond their first few months of freedom is that they have been rinsed by the egg industry for the first 72 weeks of their lives.

Every time a chicken lays an egg they take themselves one step closer to death as they take calcium from their bodies to form shells, most pure bred hens only lay 200 times a year, Pam would have been kept under artificial conditions to lay every single day 😢

BHWT know this, it’s the reason they make you rehome a min of 3 as when 1 dies you aren’t left with a lonely hen.

But no Hinch, make it all about yourself and how upset you are, not how those poor girls were rinsed to within an inch of their lives and then mithered to death by you when eventually freed.

Stupid cow (no offence to cows who have an equally bad time when it comes to milk farming)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Of course it’s sad that the chicken has died and for once she’s phrased it pretty well for her level of skill. However I question how long she would have pretended the chicken was still alive if it hadn’t been for tattle noticing it.
It was quite articulate for best selling author Mrs Hinch! At least she didn’t claim Pam had gone to live with “chicken people”!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, I know it’s in bad taste but these PamPuns™️ are seeing me off today (much like Pam, RIP). Pam Egg & Chips made me howl so much the cat woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aw no poor Pam 😔 It’s awful losing a pet. She will obviously be upset but this is being used for engagement both before and after the announcement of her death. Posting photos and videos of the other girls and not addressing where Pam was was obviously going to get people talking and following along in hopes of a Pam update. Run free little Pamela, may you never have to hear her cackle ever again.
It’ll be Henry next. The size of that dog is just disgraceful. She must have been told by the vet at some point to stick him on a diet. But then again, Little Miss Narc won’t be told what to do. Noticed the camels are piling a bit of beef on too.

Reactions: 16
It was a while ago, and I thinkkkkk it was @Pumpkins1506 , and not sure if it was on Pam but someone mentioned one of the girls looking a bit unwell with a swollen abdomen, or something along those lines.
I wonder if that had anything to do with it, if it was Pam.
Soz been at soft play all morning (no sign of Jiminy Hinch though).
It was sour crop, which can kill, but it was way back last summer when she got them and Pam was seen multiple times since.
I think it was, as has been said, either broodiness and she didn't know how to deal with it. Or just the natural passing of a rescue hen. I think I remember reading somewhere that the majority of rescue layer hens don't make it past 2 years old. Quite a few die within 6-12 months of rescue. They're bred to live short and productive lives which often takes a toll on their long term health.

Very sad. At least Pam died a free hen.

What I'm looking forward to is her supposedly getting new hens and introducing them to the current hens. We're getting a few more this summer and I've already been planning carefully how to introduce them for minimal aggression.

Reactions: 18
Poor Pam. Definitely some fowl play going on there. Expect she will watch a chick flick tonight in memory of Pam

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She doesn't need to "toughen up", there's nothing wrong in feeling sad that a pet has passed away. What she does need to do though is sort out her obese dog and stop buying animals that she doesn't have adequate space for.
This is why she should drop the Hinch Farm narrative. If she wants to be a farmer , she’ll have to to toughen up. Animals dying is par for the course in farming life, whether that’s through illness, nature or because you are breeding animals for food. If she thinks losing one chicken is bad, I wouldn’t wish the carnage of a fox getting into the hen house on her. If she can’t or doesn’t want to toughen up, she should admit they are her pets being kept in her inadequately sized garden and be more considerate about their welfare.

Reactions: 18
This is what happens when influencers with no previous experience of caring for farm animals, take them on.

If she wasn't well then she should have taken her to a vet

We will be seeing a RIP post every couple of months, good job she kept her old crem for the swift removal of said animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.