Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY WORD, is that supposed to be Jimbob 😱 What on earth were Hasbro thinking.... did Fiddle work for them at that time and design the cards 😂 I bet that’s been a long time residing at the tip.... or we’ll suddenly see it again now 😂

Mr Owl is looking at me questionably as I’ve completely lost it laughing 😂🤣😂

View attachment 2120068
I can’t believe I’d forgotten about it because it was so funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only now caught up but how sad she got the bouncy castle outside to clean the boys played on it and the next time we see it it's been stuck inside for the kids to play on 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OH MY WORD, is that supposed to be Jimbob 😱 What on earth were Hasbro thinking.... did Fiddle work for them at that time and design the cards 😂 I bet that’s been a long time residing at the tip.... or we’ll suddenly see it again now 😂

Mr Owl is looking at me questionably as I’ve completely lost it laughing 😂🤣😂

View attachment 2120068
What lardarse thinks he looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve had to leave the room as I’m crying laughing 🤣

I had a quick google for Hinch Cluedo but this one came up... much more appropriate for Sopha 🤣

View attachment 2120123
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and wouldn’t tell us why!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to tell Henry that it’s okay he’s obese, as long as he’s accepted it himself?

41F330B3-BA5F-4D5D-AEFB-DE06ECE89681.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and would tell us why!
Oh my word, I’m not sure I even want to ask, but what mystery man 🤔😳 I think I was away at my in-laws when this was all happening.... did you ever find out about him and why he looked like Rennie?

Reactions: 6
Oh my word, I’m not sure I even want to ask, but what mystery man 🤔😳 I think I was away at my in-laws when this was all happening.... did you ever find out about him and why he looked like Rennie?
It started here… we didn’t ever get answers!

• Wow
The rookie at YMU is going to have the company credit card taken away on Monday aren’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many pathetic, attention seeking articles has she been in this week?
Smells like desperation to be like her tend bestie - Stacey Solomon. She’s also in the tabloids every bloody week too. Pathetic news stories to try and keep them relevant.

Reactions: 8
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and wouldn’t tell us why!
And did he? He doesn’t look like either of them.
---
It started here… we didn’t ever get answers!

Gosh. That’s uncanny.

Reactions: 8
FFS.... I’m ☠ Tattle ADs have just finished me off... I also said it out loud with an “Oi Oi Darlinnnn” at the front 🤣😂🤣😂

54F26ED3-EFC1-4EC7-9849-F05B1BDF924B.jpeg

AAA91F62-EC5E-431C-BC7D-33F6750A2ECB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

View attachment 2119543
This right here is why I love these threads so much, you nusty hens have me howling!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.