Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twit

Added an i to the title to avoid being told off for sweary titles and in homage to our own greedy, fat thriats.
Credit to @samj123 for the title.

As ever, mark your title suggestions with "thread suggestion" and keep them swear free.

And as the title suggests - she isn't pregnant. We don't know when she'll be on SYLO, her sister lives at Greyskull and Tesco ended the contract not the other way around.

Not much has happened at Not-A-Farm. I think she might have had the roof cleaned but she didn't mention it much.

We would like some #justiceforpam though, as Pam the chook appears to have disappeared.

(Minor edits to credit the title author and spellings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Come on Soph, spill the beans. Where's Pam? Second day in a row she's not said anything

Reactions: 47
Just remember if she’s only shown 2 in more than one story, then it’s for a reason - she’s tee-ing up what has happened so that she is a victim as ever 🙄

thanks @Pumpkins1506 😘

Reactions: 37
She’s putting out enough ‘content’ of the hens to get people asking, she knows what she’s doing. She’ll put out a big story later saying ‘lots of you have been asking about Pam’ she’s so predictable. I reckon Henry had her as a snack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Pam, where are you?

Come to tattle and spill the feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s putting out enough ‘content’ of the hens to get people asking, she knows what she’s doing. She’ll put out a big story later saying ‘lots of you have been asking about Pam’ she’s so predictable. I reckon Henry had her as a snack
I reckon Jimbob tikka masala'd her for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Can’t believe it guyzz, my name on sumfing. I love you all you’re like an extended family, I can’t get over it, jus Fannk you, fank you so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mucky cow with that washing machine. Noticed she didn’t say what she used to clean it, apart from seeing the vinegar spray.

Reactions: 17
So is Hunch going to mention where the 3rd chicken is? Or just ignore it, a la fish

Reactions: 25
He need about 4 hens to class as a snack consider ing his size. 🙈🤣Good too have you back 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twit

Added an i to the title to avoid being told off for sweary titles and in homage to our own greedy, fat thriats.
Credit to @samj123 for the title.

As ever, mark your title suggestions with "thread suggestion" and keep them swear free.

And as the title suggests - she isn't pregnant. We don't know when she'll be on SYLO, her sister lives at Greyskull and Tesco ended the contract not the other way around.

Not much has happened at Not-A-Farm. I think she might have had the roof cleaned but she didn't mention it much.

We would like some #justiceforpam though, as Pam the chook appears to have disappeared.

(Minor edits to credit the title author and spellings)
Also - Her eyebrows, yes we know!

They’re stuck on. From eBay.

Hunnayyyyy.

• Haha
I'm not surprised one of the hens has gone tbh, she let the boys squeeze them to death on her stories the other day, letting a toddler play with them like a toy. And Ronnie is no better, he's rough as with his toys when we've seen him playing, so a hen won't be no different when being held.
She has 0 respect.

So that's one down, 5 to go, well 6 including Henry !

let’s face it Pam got the duck out of there as soon as the cage was opened again. And I don’t blame her. I hope she does a tell all interview.

#flyfreepam #pamdoesoprah #jailbreak #nushhtyhens #shhhonnikshhhhcrubba #wassshhhhhingmachineclean #atv #hopethathelps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys

• Sick
Reactions: 51
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys
Don't give her ideas!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.