Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I used to be an OG and regular poster on these threads but haven’t commented for about a year because I finally had it with her. However….tonight I have to comment. I don’t think I have ever seen such narcissism in action as what she has just done. Actually reading her adoring Instagram DM aloud, for Instagram to see/hear. Unbelievable 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
We're all concerned with Poor Pam but I'm also worried that she hasn't mentioned Al since he was supposed to be coming home. Bit weird (and incredibly exploitative) to go on about your dad in hospital, even going as far as to post a picture from the hospital, but not to update that he is home and well.
She's low, but typing that out just realised how low exactly.

Reactions: 61

Stacybee

What stupid fuckery is her latest story? "Clean one thing in each room"? So I guess I'll just walk into the bathroom, ignore all the crap my teenagers left out, and wipe down the sink?
She's desperately trying to go back to what made her famous but she can't see that there are others much better at doing what she used to do. It just shows how shit she was at doing it in the beginning anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh my god this is absolute bollocks. They don't take calcium from their bodies, they get it from the grit to form shells and they definitely do not need to be kept in artificial conditions to lay an egg a day. Fuck sake - makes me so angry when peta get involved in a normal discussion about animals. It's completely natural and normal for hens to lay an egg a day.
BHWT hens very often go on to live very healthy lives you really shouldn't put people off rehoming them by saying things like that. They don't die within months at all.
Jesus Christ stop spouting shit you know nothing about.
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
It’s just a shame Pam couldn’t hold on long enough for the Coronation (Chicken)

ETA I didn’t add that crown! That’s a tattle thing like Stormzy is 72 years old !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The alternative “Wee Blevvvva” of Sopha-Rose, who to be honessssscht, ain’t a natural at this blevvvering malarkey 🤭 (Volume needed 🔈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“To be beautiful means to be yourself” - from the woman who has had a gastric band, cosmetic surgery, hair extensions, fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows and still can’t bear to look at herself without a filter.
Guess it’s do as I say not do as I do eh Hinch?
How about you practice what you preach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

shoegal1982

I used to love Penguin/Puffin they were always a sign of a really good book, publishing good quality books. Now they seem to be the only one that will touch the shite that influencers churn out. I'm sure they will learn one day.
So here’s my insight. I published a children’s book for charity. All profits went to a children’s hospital charity. So every £6 sold. Went to them.

while making it I heard the truth from an author about celeb authors. Everything is ghost written. Walliams (foul) Alesha Dixon, the bloke from Mc fly. None of them wrote them. All churned out from aspiring authors who are just paid a few hundred yes hundred, quid to churn out ‘best sellers’

I have banned all celeb authors in our house as I know the truth behind It all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

samj123

It’s all the drama Mick I just LOVE it
Hope you’ve all watched Gavin & Stacey to get this reference 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS.... I’m ☠ Tattle ADs have just finished me off... I also said it out loud with an “Oi Oi Darlinnnn” at the front 🤣😂🤣😂

54F26ED3-EFC1-4EC7-9849-F05B1BDF924B.jpeg

AAA91F62-EC5E-431C-BC7D-33F6750A2ECB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Wow... I seemed to remember saying yesterday I had never seen her wear jeans and a tshirt before... and there you have it... jeans and a plain white top. That look suits her a lot better, infact looks good rather than the baggy trackies... and no white ribbed socks in sight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Ridiculous. Anything for engagement and clic bait. Especially after she drip fed with the apple juice and her dad. Ugh I’m so repulsed by that lot.
9DD2A924-A424-4B2F-91BF-5AFA6889888E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53