Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean this beautiful piece of art work…..

View attachment 2120203
OMG... what in the actual duck is that 😱 Please don’t tell me that someone made that out of mash potato 😳 It’s horrific, even more if they ate it... WHY? Why would someone do that. He looks like Weepy, a mash potato version of Weepy 🥔💦

To be honesssssscht I feel like I’m having a weird cheese dream being on here this evening... I haven’t even eaten any cheese today 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG... what in the actual duck is that 😱 Please don’t tell me that someone made that out of mash potato 😳 It’s horrific, even more if they ate it... WHY? Why would someone do that. He looks like Weepy, a mash potato version of Weepy 🥔💦

To be honesssssscht I feel like I’m having a weird cheese dream being on here this evening... I haven’t even eaten any cheese today 🤣😂🤣
A Hincher made Ronnie out of mashed potato.

I am not joking.

ETA it was for his birthday

9B0B0949-EBF0-48B4-B1A2-4EB0963C295E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sopha needs a proper hobby!
There must be a massive stock of chemical cleaning agents in that place. 💥

So kind of her to hoard all that Zoflora, so other's wanting one can't, because she NEEDS it! 🤦‍♀️
Hauls (or Hinch Halls!), as one "bright spark" hunnayyy once called it, are bloody ridiculous. Spending, for the sake of it, on unnecessary, unsustainable, crap.
Hinch Halls 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 pack of sad turds,the lot of em. Can't stand her greedy, grabby ways and encouraging others to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She puts tidy Ron's bedroom toys away on a list? Ronnie AND Lennie are more than old enough to put their toys away or atleast help mummy put their toys away, learn responsibility and what it means to take care of their toys.

My kids know that their toy room (when it's not being played in obv) must be kept tidy. So when we're going out, they tidy up before we leave, and especially at the end of the day, all toys go back neat and tidy, the same goes for their bedroom toys and any toys they've brought into the lounge throughout the day.
I will happily help, but tbh my youngest 2 are 6 and 5 and do a pretty good job themselves.
You make a solid point, but the boyzzzz her whole world, her eveyfink, couldn't help mummazzzzz put their toys away, as it wasn't bring your kids to work day. They are at the childminders and she is a busy working career mummzzzz with a ladder desk and all. I'm fank you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here’s the one she made of Henry as well.

I never got over someone on here saying that mashed potato Ronnie looked more like Verne Troyer 😂😂😂
IMG_7586.jpeg
IMG_7587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
‘To be beautiful means to be yourself’ duck OFF!!!!!! And then duck OFF SOME MORE!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful when you are yourself but you’re not, you’re hidden and altered by filtered so don’t spout tit about being yourself to your followers when you cant do that yourself. You DONT accept yourself because if you did you wouldn’t make yourself look like a sex doll at every opportunity!!! Learn to love yourself rather than spouting this tit to your millions of bots followers and maybe, just maybe people wouldn’t slate you so much. When you read here just take note, no one thinks you’re ugly or fat, us nusty trolls actually think your natural self is pretty and so much better than your filtered self. Do yourself a favour, accept yourself for who you are and learn to love yourself, no one is perfect but our imperfections are what make us unique and who we are, embrace it and STOP spouting these stupid quotes when you can’t practice what you preach!! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was getting the Rennie mashed potato face (Verne Troyer esque) mixed up with David Rappaport and the dodgy Tizer advert from the '80's. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.